Sign in to follow this  
merc

[OL - Microprize] The Augeas

While the war with Terreaversa, Eltina's shiyards are constantly at work building new ships in record time. The Augeas was simply another ship that has been build and sent off to continue the fight.

50815266347_7283f82094.jpg 

Thanks to the extension on prizes earned from the last challenge, I decided to attempt a microship build. I feel as though scaling ships to meet a certain class is rather difficult. 

C&C welcome

(The ship is supposed to be a class 4)

Edited by merc

Worked out wonderful! I'd scale up the masts for the next one though; a little bit small compared to the hull. But neat nonetheless

In order my favorite parts are: 

1. The center of the base.

2. That on a microbuild you were able to give the impression of wooden planks on the deck.

3. Apparently rough seas

On 1/9/2021 at 12:26 PM, Fraunces said:

Worked out wonderful! I'd scale up the masts for the next one though; a little bit small compared to the hull. But neat nonetheless

Thank you, Im glad it turned out the way it did. I agree and definitely try to make the masts a bit bigger next time.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:03 PM, CapOnBOBS said:

In order my favorite parts are: 

1. The center of the base.

2. That on a microbuild you were able to give the impression of wooden planks on the deck.

3. Apparently rough seas

Thank you, the center piece is a little design I've been trying to incorporate into all my builds. the planks were added mainly because I didn't want the studs showing :pir_laugh2:. I am also a fan if 1x1 round pieces for water as opposed to flat (which I'm not to good with).

On 1/9/2021 at 10:22 PM, Bodi said:

The gunports are open, let's fire a full broadside.:pir_laugh2:

Neat little build!

Thank you. in hindsight I could made it look like they were firing from the broadside but it work out well without it.