Sign in to follow this  
Fraunces

"The secret of the lake" Episode 6 ~ The Temple

Recommended Posts

Episodelist:

Episode I ~ Samson Brody 
Episode 2 ~ Fonticulus
Episode 3 ~ A Blessing in Duisguise
Episode 4 ~ The grotto's
Episode 5 ~ Captive of the Mardierians
Episode 6 ~ The Temple < you are here

Main characters:

  • The brothers Lothario, Alfie & Jacobo Fraunces
  • Samson Brody, scientist & treasure hunter
  • Victoria Elsa: ex-Corrie naturalist turned privateer

EPISODE 6
After Captain LeFaou was released by the Mardierians, he shared the route to where he buried Victoria Elsa's stolen treasure. It was on island 9: Garden of Hades close to the small island of the Sea Rats, the Rock. An expedition was arranged.

Victoria Elsa teamed up with the Fraunces' Expedition. Samson Brody and she started elaborating together on the idea to start a biologist institute someday, archiving their discoveries in these parts of Nova Terra. 

LeFeau's drawn map lead them first to an old Myzectlan temple. 

TEMPLE !

But where they alone?

 

TEMPLE 3

 

What will the expedition find on this unexplored island? 

TEMPLE2

 

 

~~~~

 

Just a build I wanted to try out for a long time!

C&C = welcome, as always.

Gald to see the forem back up :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always enjoy seeing one of these kind of temples, you did a really neat job with the vegetation.  Clever use of legs too!

Where'd you get that striped cat btw?  Really cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice temple in the jungle. Looks like the 2 natives in disguise are not enthusiastic about the expedition.

I like the temple that is overgrown with plants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks impressive, I like the weathered and decayed look of the temple, nice job with the vegetation too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2021 at 4:08 PM, Kai NRG said:

I always enjoy seeing one of these kind of temples, you did a really neat job with the vegetation.  Clever use of legs too!

 Where'd you get that striped cat btw?  Really cool!

Thanks! The striped cat.. Good question. I believe it is from a very old set: this one https://brickset.com/sets/5823-1/The-Good-Fairy-s-Bedroom

On 1/9/2021 at 5:15 PM, Spud The Viking said:

Really nice build, great texturing! That is one steep climb haha

Thanks! the steepness was the goal :pir-tongue:

On 1/9/2021 at 5:44 PM, NOD said:

Very nice temple in the jungle. Looks like the 2 natives in disguise are not enthusiastic about the expedition.

 

 

I like the temple that is overgrown with plants

Thanks man! We'll see what happens to them in the next part...

On 1/10/2021 at 4:29 AM, Bodi said:

Looks impressive, I like the weathered and decayed look of the temple, nice job with the vegetation too.

 

On 1/10/2021 at 1:43 PM, Brickwolf said:

Great temple:thumbup::thumbup: NPU of the minifig legs!

thanks guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nicely done!  The vegetation is just fantastic (that native lying in wait is perfect :pir-laugh:), and the step-temple is excellent.  Great job with the building on top and the stairs especially, although they do look a bit steep! :pir_laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, CapOnBOBS said:

Great all around. Incorporating the legs and hips is smart. The vegetation is wonderful

 

On 1/12/2021 at 1:41 AM, blackdeathgr said:

Epic temple!

 

4 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Very nicely done!  The vegetation is just fantastic (that native lying in wait is perfect :pir-laugh:), and the step-temple is excellent.  Great job with the building on top and the stairs especially, although they do look a bit steep! :pir_laugh2:

 

Many thanks brothers!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.