Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 71375 Tournament of Elements

Here is my review on the latest Ninjago 71375 Tournament of Elements:

THE GOOD:

• Excellent selection of minifigures.
  • The printing of the Ninjago 10 yrs tile is great.
  • Some nice touch in the battle platform build (e.g. I personally like the vase and the guard rails)
  • The spinjitsu tool works exceptionally well.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• I'm totally ok with this but considering the main target audience probably I will say lack of action features in the battle platform build.

Overall, this is a great minifigure pack and great for getting parts for oriental buildings.  The minifigures are excellent.  My favourites are Jacob and Gravis's heads.  The so called Limited Edition Lloyd has excellent print quality too.  There are also some nice touch the the vase in terms of the build but definitely lacking some action features compared to similar sets.  I also prefer the gold colour pieces (ones utilised a lot in Monkie Kid themes) than the pearl gold colour.  Wonder when Lego will consider swapping it out in future set.  anyway, this set is still great and would recommend to people into unique minifigures and getting oriental style parts!

Thanks for the review! The only thing I don't really like about the set is the price...

On 1/10/2021 at 3:27 AM, JintaiZ said:

Thanks for the review! The only thing I don't really like about the set is the price...

Originally I have the same thought about the price but thinking about how much usually they charge one minifgure (NZ$5) which means 7x will be $35 plus $20 for the battle platform to become the RRP of NZ$55 then it doesn’t feel as overpriced.