Hi everyone! This is a series of scenes based on the popular Disney+ series "The Mandalorian" which I built for Bricks LA 2021, a free virtual AFOL convention that is happening this weekend.

50809258581_f7458c9cf1_z.jpg

First up, a vignette of the mandalorian armorer taking on a squad of stormtroopers inside her workshop with nothing but the tools of her trade as seen in "Chapter 8: Redemption". This Chapter is my favorite as it is filled with badass moments like this.

50809258576_56ea87fd9d_z.jpg

There is a Mandalorian crest above the doorway, a table with forged helmets and jetpacks to the right, and the armorer's toolbox to the left.

50809374622_46ca24492b_z.jpg

From the cold open of the same chapter, this vignette depicts IG-11 showing up to rescue the Child from the hapless scout troopers that kidnapped him. Nearby, you can see the transmitter that the troopers had used for target practice earlier.

50809258521_654a3d6f4b_z.jpg

Next, we have Cobb Vanth riding his speeder made out of a podracer engine through the deserts of Tatooine from Chapter 9: The Marshal.

50809374832_db3995be84_z.jpg

There is a hook for storing Boba Fett's helmet behind his seat.

50808516948_1f948e23ba_z.jpg

This MOC will make a nice addition to the Trouble on Tatooine set coming out this year.

50809374647_5fa8241e87_z.jpg

Based on Chapter 12: The Siege, this vignette shows Cara Dune, Greef Karga, and the mythrol escaping the Nevarro Imperial base with a stolen Trexler Marauder and being chased by speederbikes and TIE Fighters through a canyon.

50809374742_6f3693fc76_z.jpg

The Mando shows up in his Razor Crest to shoot down the TIEs to save them.

50809258426_58dc87c0ff_z.jpg

That's it for now. I still have a few ideas for vignettes, so keep an eye on this thread as I may add more. Let me know what you think of these and if there are any particular scenes you'd like to see.

May the way be with you. :grin:

Looks great! I love that helmet for the armorer, it's perfect and I never would have thought of using it, time for me to go on bricklink and order it. The micro razor crest is also stands out, using those astromech torsos is very creative. I have one small criticism, Cobb vanth is not that old. :laugh:

The last one is just great (but they all look nice), love this dynamic effect as if it was a "freeze fame" of some sort!