On 2/19/2021 at 6:38 PM, JintaiZ said:

Easter Bunny's house has been revealed. Great set, but the building techniques seems a bit plain compared to last year's easter egg set.

Are you talking about 853990 that is called Easter Bunny House? Or are you talking about Easter Bunny Hut instead? 

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Are you talking about 853990 that is called Easter Bunny House? Or are you talking about Easter Bunny Hut instead? 

Neither of them. I'm afraid it's a leak so I won't post on here.

4 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Neither of them. I'm afraid it's a leak so I won't post on here.

Ok because you had me confsued at that time. But I didn’t realize it was a leak instead of the existing ones on the Lego Shop. Thanks for clarying it up, tho. 

I am building the Spring Lantern Festival and just completed a part of the smaller side that hides a ton of pieces.  I can't figure out why these pieces are necessary or what they may represent.  Anyone know what the reasoning behind this is?

Edited by GarmadonFan

It doesn’t look like we will have summer-themed set (like Summer Celeberation MF) or Halloween-themed ones (like Halloween Hayride set) this year?

39 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

It doesn’t look like we will have summer-themed set (like Summer Celeberation MF) or Halloween-themed ones (like Halloween Hayride set) this year?

Overall, there aren't a whole lot of seasonal sets going on right now, but I think if there would be winter-themed sets, they'll probably be revealed around august/september anyway, exception was the 2017 Friends Snow Resort subtheme which came out in summer.

The new Friends Hotel does come with seasonal parts for winter/autumn.

As for  new 2021 seasonal sets available currently there are those but no minifig sets this year so far.

• 40462: Valentine's Brown Bear (2021)
  • 40463: Easter Bunny (2021)

As for Advent Calendars, I do hope that the 2021 City Calendar will go back to minifig builds instead of Microscale as the 2020 Calendar was pretty disappointing compared to the awesome 2019 version which had great builds/pieces/minifigs.

Edited by TeriXeri

On 5/9/2021 at 4:08 PM, TeriXeri said:

Overall, there aren't a whole lot of seasonal sets going on right now, but I think if there would be winter-themed sets, they'll probably be revealed around august/september anyway, exception was the 2017 Friends Snow Resort subtheme which came out in summer.

The new Friends Hotel does come with seasonal parts for winter/autumn.

As for  new 2021 seasonal sets available currently there are those but no minifig sets this year so far.

• 40462: Valentine's Brown Bear (2021)
  • 40463: Easter Bunny (2021)

As for Advent Calendars, I do hope that the 2021 City Calendar will go back to minifig builds instead of Microscale as the 2020 Calendar was pretty disappointing compared to the awesome 2019 version which had great builds/pieces/minifigs. And 

If there is no summer-themed set, then darn it... I will be ok with winter-themed/Winer Village sets. I mean, I’m quite a fan of seasonal sets that include minfigures, such as Halloweeen Hayride, Snowball Fight, and Easter Bunny House. I’m not into buildable stuffs, like Brown Bear, in my opinion. I just think minifgs are cool becuase they are exclusive to the seasonal sets.

I agreed - I had 2021 Harry Potter Advent Calendar and I had to be honest - I was disappointed a bit about mircscales too. So let’s see about the 2021 City Advent Calendar! Also, I am hoping it wouldWildlife Rescue-themed Advent(rue) Calendar but it’s little doubtful at this point. 

10 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I mean, I’m quite a fan of seasonal sets that include minfigures, such as Halloweeen Hayride, Snowball Fight, and Easter Bunny House. I’m not into buildable stuffs, like Brown Bear, in my opinion. I just think minifgs are cool becuase they are exclusive to the seasonal sets.

I agree here too, I prefer minifig sets by far, I just listed those 2 Bunny/Bear sets as right now they are the only seasonal 2021 sets that aren't Gift With Purchase / Brickheadz.

I have no idea wha these sets are but I see “Spooky” and “Winter Wonderland” along with aniamls. I am assuming they may be seasonal but I’m not very sure.

40512: Fun and Funky VIP Add On Pack with pig, fish and frogs in 4 colours.

40513: Spooky VIP Add On Pack with bat, spider and a frog.

40514: Winter Wonderland VIP Add On Pack with chicken, husky and frog.

40515: Pirates and Treasure VIP Add On Pack with parrot, shark, chicken and frog.

If those are long-term "parts packs" at a cheaper price (VIP points) I have no issue with it, but if it's going to be limited like most other VIP sets I don't like it.

I'm still hoping for LEGO to expand their Xtra range with more Castle / Pirates / Space accesoires, and more plants.

1 hour ago, brimbolet said:

Can't find the right topic but the summer holidays are just about to start and I was wondering if there are any news about the Sailing Ship Adventure from the Lego Ideas contest?

https://ideas.lego.com/challenges/92cc4e64-35e1-48aa-a991-2c4ef1aaea12?challenge_phase=4fe193f7-fd07-406a-9ed6-b2438ab90652&query=&sort=top

No, I guess a lot of people are waiting for this one. My hopes are on August...

Oh she is ADORABLE! I've never been into the Brickheadz but I might have to pick her up! She could be a stylized statue for my village!

This is SO cute! Seeing this, it's surprising to me that it seems to be the first seasonal Lego set themed around Día de los Muertos—the bright colors make it feel like such a natural fit!

1 hour ago, brimbolet said:

According to promobricks you'll need to spend 200$/200€ to get the 40487 Dream Holiday Sailboat as a GWP in August for free :pir-bawling:

Official pictures coming soon; more info:

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-40487-dream-holiday-sailboat-teaser/127919/

Let's see if the rumor is true. 200 would really be a lot. 

Anyway I'm looking forward for the set. 

Hi Guys,

Check out the latest launch of seasonal set 40497 Halloween Owl at our channel… A beautiful brick-build owl…

Hope you like it…. 

Edited by Technicallism

On 7/15/2021 at 6:24 AM, Karalora said:

I've never been into the Brickheadz but I might have to pick her up!

That's where I'm at. Kind of surprised we haven't gotten a DdlM CMF, yet.

14 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Same

I hope S22 will include one. Its about time

The door is open now

On 8/2/2021 at 10:08 PM, Robert8 said:

Same

I hope S22 will include one. Its about time

The door is open now

Agreed.

On 8/2/2021 at 10:48 AM, K_Tiger said:

DdlM?