It doesn’t look like there will be a Halloween-themed set this year? We had Halloween Hayride set last year. 

10 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

It doesn’t look like there will be a Halloween-themed set this year? We had Halloween Hayride set last year. 

This year it's the Halloween Owl (40497) and the Spider and Haunted House pack (40493).

They don't do the seasonal vignettes every year. It usually alternates between a year of vignettes and a year of buildable characters. Last year was vignettes, this year is characters.

1 hour ago, mscott71 said:

This year it's the Halloween Owl (40497) and the Spider and Haunted House pack (40493).

They don't do the seasonal vignettes every year. It usually alternates between a year of vignettes and a year of buildable characters. Last year was vignettes, this year is characters.

Ahh, that totally makes sense. I was hoping this year’s seasonal sets will have exculsive minifigures but I was not familiar with seasonal sets myself. 

Thanks for your time to explain!

Lego website: Buy these spooky Lego sets. Pictured are La Catrina Brickheadz, Spider ornament, & Owl.

Click on the "shop now" link and discover that La Catrina is on backorder, and the other two aren't even in the "Halloween Gifts" section because they're sold out.

It looks like there is one set left that is not revealed yet. It’s 80197 set number. 

Any info on this one? 

Guys, is the Chinese Lantern set retired or just another victim of the pandemic stock shortage?? 

Sorry if the incorrect thread!

Has La Catrina sold really well? Noticed it’s on backorder on the lego shop as of today. Was hoping it was still in stock but was surprised to see it wasn’t!

On 12/5/2021 at 12:18 AM, Bobbtom said:

What has happened to  Set 40489 Mr. & Mrs. Claus's Living Room?

Seems to be cancelled or delayed as a GWP for this year. That's all that seems to be known at this time. Maybe it will show up next year? It'd be great if they release it as a GWP during Christmas in July instead of them bringing Santa's Front Yard back again.

Cancelled Mr. & Mrs. Claus's Living Room set pic leaked!

Damn that was a nice Mrs Claus figure! Dang it

Edited by Robert8

On 12/7/2021 at 9:08 AM, Robert8 said:

Cancelled Mr. & Mrs. Claus's Living Room set pic leaked!

Damn that was a nice Mrs Claus figure! Dang it

This has been discussed in Winter Village forum.

Say, I wonder if Bunny Dancer (from Vidiyo)’s head mold would show up in Easter sets in 2022. 

I mean some of us need an actual Easter bunny minifigure (NOT costume). Except for that hair part on Bunny Dancer’s head mold. 

Cute builds for sure, while not minifig , I like those type of builds a lot more compared to brickheadz as they are more varied.

1 hour ago, TeriXeri said:

Cute builds for sure, while not minifig , I like those type of builds a lot more compared to brickheadz as they are more varied.

no minifigures? Aw man.

I really want  St. Valentine’s Cupid and (actual) Easter bunny minifigures!

20 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

no minifigures? Aw man.

No, for St Valentine's day the set is a couple of Love Birds

and for Easter is a couple of bunnies

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

No, for St Valentine's day the set is a couple of Love Birds

and for Easter is a couple of bunnies

Eh, I’m not interested in buildable animals. I prefer going with minifigures. 

After Lunar New Year Ice Festival being revealed and released, I hope we would enjoy winter-themed set that features ice sculptures in future. 

Does anyone know if 40499 Santa's Sleigh was only for Christmas 2021 or if it will be back again? I'd like to buy one as a gift.

4 hours ago, Jiesdeo said:

Does anyone know if 40499 Santa's Sleigh was only for Christmas 2021 or if it will be back again? I'd like to buy one as a gift.

It will probably return in October/ November. 

On 1/17/2022 at 11:35 AM, Jiesdeo said:

I don’t think it was for Christmas 2021 only. I’m pretty sure it would be back in stock later after spring/summer. 4 reindeers are mostly sought after by AFOLs. 

@Klaus-Dieter I'd suggest making this thread a more general discussion one rather than just 2021, as we're now into 2022 and it's only 3 pages, so isn't going to overflow like the licensed and City threads.  Just an idea though, though I've started a few more minority interest threads labelled 'Rumours and Discussion'.