- Oct 2021

Go nuts

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Or gone nutty like this

A little bit of fun is always welcome.

Btw probably some car, offtoader...

2 years after the defender, roughly similar price

Heres to hoping it is an actually functional set, and not anotger 42077 reshell

I think a 1:10 2-door version 2021 Ford Bronco would be a perfect succesor to the Defender:

2021-Ford-Bronco-Pricing-trims-specs-rel

P.S. It could re-use the fender arches from the ferrari.

Edited by Zerobricks

Ford bronco would be very cool; specially with those tires...

11 hours ago, vectormatic said:

2 years after the defender, roughly similar price 

Ehhhh I dunno if I'd call it a similar price, at least from a functional offering. 30EUR is enough to be the difference between a gearbox and no gearbox.

What if this is a flying vehicle ? A plane or a helicopter, with the Osprey rotor blades ?

Just now, Leewan said:

What if this is a flying vehicle ? A plane or a helicopter, with the Osprey rotor blades ?

The price point doesn't seem unusual for flying vehicles. I think it's likelier to be a car, but who knows really

Is'nt IP label related to Volvo brand? Remember a official contest for IP vehicle related to Volvo.

If I remember correctly rumors about IP vehicle (in 2016) ended with revealing Porsche...

25 minutes ago, steph77 said:

Is'nt IP label related to Volvo brand? Remember a official contest for IP vehicle related to Volvo.

IP = Intellectual Property

In this case it simply means that it will be the LEGO version of a real-life branded vehicle.

1 hour ago, steph77 said:

Oh my bad, yes, you're right. It was porshe's competition...

It OK (at least here when we ignore everyday horrors)...

I doubt it will be another car. We already have both the Chiron and 911 extended plus the 488 and the Lambo and the Dom Charger so there is a point where sales cannibalise each other.

Having said that, the next Creator car is yet another a white 911, so with TLG you just never can tell.

26 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Notice that this thing comes out in Oct, same time with the CAT, not Aug. So it is likely a 42110 successor.

That fact could point to Bronco as @Zerobricks mentioned above...

Considering 42110 as a predecessor I wouldn't think it being the Bronco but some car that will be revealed at Frankfurt Motorshow in September as that was what happened previously.

Edited by syclone

On 1/6/2021 at 11:29 AM, Zerobricks said:

I think a 1:10 2-door version 2021 Ford Bronco would be a perfect succesor to the Defender:

2021-Ford-Bronco-Pricing-trims-specs-rel

P.S. It could re-use the fender arches from the ferrari.

My money is on the Bronco too. The only potential issue is that I believe the real Bronco is only to be sold in North America. Would the lack of an on-road counterpart hurt sales in the rest of the world?

2 hours ago, syclone said:

Considering 42110 as a predecessor I wouldn't think it being the Bronco but some car that will be revealed at Frankfurt Motorshow in September as that was what happened previously.

The Lego Defender was leaked before the real one was revealed!

If we assume any new set would be a 4x4, I think the only real off-roader that could be revealed in the near future would be a new Toyota Land Cruiser (just based on following auto news), but I doubt they would unveil it in Frankfurt.

What about a Hummer? As Jeep and Land Rover are covered as for now. Yeah, Ford is great and all, but a Hummer is something everyone would easily recognize.

Edited by Jockos

1 hour ago, Jockos said:

What about a Hummer? As Jeep and Land Rover are covered as for now. Yeah, Ford is great and all, but a Hummer is something everyone would easily recognize.

If only Hummer EV (electrical pickup's concept). Real 1-2-3 model were sold to China manufacturer and now are produced as "DongFeng Warrior" brand and are less known to world-wide consumers.

Edited by Void_S

So, 1379 pieces, but at the same price at the 2017-piece Tow Truck. I'd say it's this set that has manual pneumatics.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I'd say it's this set that has manual pneumatics.

Hmm on a normal road car? Why?

On the other hand: Vehicle could mean anything, I mean maybe a Claas tractor?

On 1/7/2021 at 10:23 PM, 2GodBDGlory said:

the only real off-roader that could be revealed in the near future would be a new Toyota Land Cruiser

Toyota has licensing agreements with Xinyu (HappyBuild) for the J40 Land Cruiser and I believe the AE86.

Lego and Toyota is likely off the table.

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

Hmm on a normal road car? Why?

On the other hand: Vehicle could mean anything, I mean maybe a Claas tractor?

So far CLAAS license resulted with Xerion; one "big" and one extra small; to have 3rd Xerion is IMHO highly unlikely and if then IMHO it would be perfect opportunity to have 81mm tractor tires and I do not know license contract details if it is Xerion only or wider CLAAS products range and remember that new Scorpion is made with collaboration with Liebherr...