7 hours ago, thekoRngear said:

My point if it is played normally for such long time that kinda worn out might happen with the parts factoring in. 

I think I used it normally and it wore out.

7 hours ago, thekoRngear said:

Don't make me look like a maniac who tortures his Tow Truck's steering to death

That is not what I was aiming for, the issue is totally bad design. Even mine had a fair bit of wear.

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

I think I used it normally and it wore out.

That is not what I was aiming for, the issue is totally bad design. Even mine had a fair bit of wear.

We cool :thumbup: :classic:

I just got around to building mine. I haven't bought any large Technic set in several years now, but found this a really fun build. Both the pneumatic functions and the actuators work smoothly and are very realistic, and the fact that there is no gearbox makes things work more smoothly. I plan to replace the hooks with the old metal ones, which I have a bunch of extras of, and the gear wheels with cranks. Easily the best Technic set in the last few years.

As a fan of the old studded models, I would say the studless system has improved a lot over the years and is much more reliant on pin connections now than axle connections. The modern pins also have less clutch power and are easier to work with, and the square brackets make it easy to build up a chassis. I'm going to try incorporating more studless design into my future mocs.

Edited by CP5670