Sign in to follow this  
n1majneb

[Factions Ep. 7 - Cat A][O7 - Ordo- CE] We'll fight them on the beaches...

*Your entry has earned 8 XP*

Whilst Clan Eldar was pursuing threats of Pyerce across Mandalorian space, Torak had quietly despatched Shiva to follow up a lead on Ordo after some noise had been made across a small settlement on the edge of an Oasis.

On Shiva's approach, she came across a submerged TIE. An imperial had arrived on planet after all, after investigating the submerged TIE it looked as though it had been abandoned rather than shot down.

Patrolling the Oasis

Perhaps there was truth in the rumour after all, someone must have told the Empire about the old Mandalorian Arsenal on Ordo. Shiva would soon put a stop to this...

Spoiler

A simple vignette to round of Ep. 7 for me. 

The speeder is my recreation of the traditional Mandalorian Balutar swoop but more to mini figure scale (as opposed to those seen in TLG  sets) and the vignette was more to introduce the character to my Pyerce story as I had had the idea to feature a Mandalorian water themed trooper at some point.
The submerged TIE was also my way to feature a minifig scale big vehicle into a CAT A build. As I say, a fun little vignette to get me to Ordo within the chapter and a novel challenge I had set myself.

Patrolling the Oasis

I've watched too many wakeboarding videos. I just saw that TIE spoil and imagined someone grinding up that. 

Maybe after Clan Eldar takes back Mandalore we can enjoy some R&R...

On 1/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, marvelBoy123 said:

I love what you have done with the speeder and the idea of aquatic mandos is awesome!

Stay tuned, I’m going to dive into this idea next!

On 1/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, Darth Bjorn said:

That TIE wing really does it for me! Nice little build...

On 1/6/2021 at 9:00 PM, dvogon said:

The TIE wing idea is very creative. Nice little scene...

On 1/7/2021 at 7:19 PM, MKJoshA said:

Great TIE wing!

Thanks - during my work I have a few things on my desk to play around with whilst thinking about stuff. I’d had the idea to create a more mini figure scale swoop from the Mando battle pack for a while. Once I did this I then created the figure. Left on my desk was the dark bley hinge and the rest they say is history.

I only managed the one entry for Ordo but I have a longer story planned for Shiva as I wanted a separate character and story for each of the three planets I was gunning for