Sign in to follow this  
andrepinto

[MOC] 54 JURASSIC PARK - JEEP

This is the collector's edition of the jurassic park jeep, this Moc consists of:
-Three minifigures -Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler and Ian Malcolm
-Jeep
-Collector box

Jurassic Park is a 1993 American science fiction adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg and produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Gerald R. Molen. It is the first installment in the Jurassic Park franchise, and is based on the 1990 novel of the same name by Michael Crichton and a screenplay written by Crichton and David Koepp. The film is set on the fictional island of Isla Nublar, located off Central America's Pacific Coast near Costa Rica. There, wealthy businessman John Hammond and a team of genetic scientists have created a wildlife park of de-extinct dinosaurs. When industrial sabotage leads to a catastrophic shutdown of the park's power facilities and security precautions, a small group of visitors and Hammond's grandchildren struggle to survive and escape the perilous island.

If you like my creations in Lego you can see my proposals on Lego ideas.
If you want to help me in my dream, please vote and share it with your friends.
You have to sign in and vote
All help is very important, and I thank you for your support
See more pics and projects: 

Thanks for all your support

Very nice! I like the way you used bricks to set the red pattern across the vehicle, my only gripe is on the windshield, it should be more squared, yet is an easy fix, just cut a longer red tube.

6 minutes ago, Nom Carver said:

Very nice! I like the way you used bricks to set the red pattern across the vehicle, my only gripe is on the windshield, it should be more squared, yet is an easy fix, just cut a longer red tube.

thx for your support

Great vehicle and box - excellent package. I also like both of your ideas models. Keep up the good work.

6 hours ago, emkra said:

Great vehicle and box - excellent package. I also like both of your ideas models. Keep up the good work.

thx, this support keep me on going