Arioh

[TC19] Cyberpunk inspired noname bike (Very WIP)

After playing hundreds of hours in Cyberpunk 2077, i decided to try my awful skills in building motorbike, or more exactly build something in style of Yaiba Kusanagi.

Current very early and very rough draft, to capture overall shape and size

IMG_20210102_221717.jpg

With more or less working front fork with weird geometry, which barely allow any steering

IMG_20210102_221741.jpg

And rear suspension arm with equally weird placement of drivetrain

IMG_20210102_221758.jpg

Planning to squeeze in fake engine, and unsyncronised gearbox (like in early autochassis), just to build somthing different then regular clutch gearbox...

Not sure, if i manage to finish it properly, or make bike without color vomit panels, but definitely it will be great experience.

Turntable is a fresh idea! :thumbup: I like the agressive low stance, although I have no Idea how does the reference bike look. 

Best regards.

Here picture of reference bike.

Q4jZr0nH1RfITwbLJSKJgNnxwtFR8EFfaWpl_DVY7MbVsMbpJFoRdbYzqJ5a9NdUdBzpLbCL0n-kX-7GDr0RGRLZFn1_UlwsfHx0BDsPz7jvpqxjtUH_4m9UkPnrr4EvP0s5_d67gcm-FO27R-_ApicXzYfDt8Y

I didnt trying to build exact replica, just something with similair streamlined shapes.

Loving this so far, and i think you're capturing the feel of the Yaiba Kusanagi, really well. :thumbup:  

I did toy with using that exact same method of turntable steering myself, as it reminded me of the bike from Akira. It doesn't matter too much if it doesn't steer a whole heap, as it's focus is clearly high speed rather than sharp aggressive turning angles.