Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, Jriet said:

No, found it on a FB group, there apperantly is an online store showing them. I'll DM.

Could you kindly DM to me also pls? :)

2 minutes ago, Xcube said:

What for characters are in these?

One has the trio and Hagrid and the other Voldemort, Nagini and Bellatrix.

Did Harry took some drugs?^^

Shop called like heureka

Edited by Xcube

34 minutes ago, Jriet said:

No, found it on a FB group, there apperantly is an online store showing them. I'll DM.

Can you DM me too please?

Harry looks traumatised, it might have been better if they'd made the white ring around his eyes flesh coloured, but it's otherwise awesome. I'd never bought Brickheadz, but this one is mighty tempting!

23 minutes ago, Xcube said:

Did Harry took some drugs?^^

Harry has definitely seen some things :laugh: Why another Hagrid after less than a your though? *huh*

I love these! The trio looks really cute and it's nice to see that they are scaled properly with Hagrid unlike the previous versions. Definitely a must have.

Is the other set up somewhere as well? I'm really curious to see how they handled Bellatrix. 

I don’t collect Brickheadz, but I have to say that the 2018 versions of Harry and Hermione were better. Hermione’s hair was more detailed on the last one and the previous Harry definitely had the better glasses. This 2021 Harry changes “The Boy Who Lived” into “The Boy Who Has Seen Some Stuff”.

Though I am glad that those who missed out on that Hagrid/Buckbeak promo last year now have the chance to get a Hagrid Brickhead now.

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Harry has definitely seen some things :laugh: Why another Hagrid after less than a your though? *huh*

I'd imagine because the first version of Hagrid wasn't officially for sale by Lego.  It was only a GWP which a lot of people probably missed out on.  

I like the set.  Harry definitely looks like he's seen some s... though haha.

1 hour ago, Len said:

Are they one-handed?

Apart from Hagrid it looks like it. I think the idea is that their non wand hands are by their sides and covered by their black robes.

Unpopular opinion, but I prefer the new Harry- he's the only trio member I prefer. I won't deny that the glasses are a little off, but I think the print looks better than the molded piece, plus this fits better with the Dumbledore Brickheadz from 2018.

Not very important but I would like to know...  at this point, are we 100% sure that we've got 6 golden figs or more ?

18 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Apart from Hagrid it looks like it. I think the idea is that their non wand hands are by their sides and covered by their black robes.

Thank you! 

Sorry guys, i am little bit behind with all of the info. So all of the sets for 2021 have been shown, apart from D2C set and advent calendar? Is that all for this year, in terms of parts of the Hogwart castle?

4 hours ago, BRIX LIFE said:

Not very important but I would like to know...  at this point, are we 100% sure that we've got 6 golden figs or more ?

Leakers have confirmed that there will be more golden figures, though the amount, distribution, and characters are as-of-yet unknown.

2 hours ago, Jaromir said:

Sorry guys, i am little bit behind with all of the info. So all of the sets for 2021 have been shown, apart from D2C set and advent calendar? Is that all for this year, in terms of parts of the Hogwart castle?

That's it I believe. 

The Lego store online has everything confirmed so far - Chamber of Secrets, Fluffys corridor, Myrtle's bathroom, Flying Lessons, Giant Harry and Hermione and a Fawkes. I think that's everything confirmed.

The Brickheadz for Harry, Ron Hermione and Hagrid have all been leaked recently. There's a rumoured Brickheadz for Voldemort, Bellatrix and Nagini. And a rumour that the D2C is 'Hogwarts Icons' buildable objects.

There's allegedly an accesory pack coming too but no other details on that either.

Advent calendar hasn't leaked but I think it's allegedly containing Dudley in his Pyjamas, Griphook and others, sounds like it's based on Philosopher's Stone.

Edited by drewdotexe

It's definitely been said before but I hope we'll get some Deathly Hallows sets next year.