Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I dont take that Falconfan statement about eating his hat so serious, he just thinks its low chance for it and I get it... actually I see it very likely this year considering how popular DA set is

Edited by Textorix

1 minute ago, Textorix said:

I dont take that statement so serious... actually I see it very likely this year considering how popular DA set is

A wave of DH sets was also deemed very likely this year, look where we are now.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A wave of DH sets was also deemed very likely this year, look where we are now.

Well and we all including Falconfan thought D2C is chess set and look how now we suddenly know nothing about it...anything is possible at this point

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

Ok, it sounds like the guys a repeat leaker. I’m sorry about that. :sad:

So back to buildable sock again so we wont get disappointed :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for Gringotts...

Why tho? Can I put them at least somewhere in the middle?

... I know it's a meme at this point but I'd almost want like an Art-style Dobby's sock with a little plaque under it that just says "Dobby is a free elf - Dobby". :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, Just_a_brick said:

Check Falcon Fan latest post on IG.

You mean his April joke? I mean he doesnt know what D2C set is anyways so whatever...

You mean his April joke? I mean he doesnt know what D2C set is anyways so whatever...

You sound very confident of that...

1 minute ago, PavillionDweller said:

... I know it's a meme at this point but I'd almost want like an Art-style Dobby's sock with a little plaque under it that just says "Dobby is a free elf - Dobby". :laugh_hard:

Yeah but not for 250 dollars :laugh:

You’re joking right???? 

Lmao there's literally no way he'd post an April Fool's joke about it if there was any chance of it being true. This is confirmation that it isn't Gringotts, sorry people.

10 minutes ago, Just_a_brick said:

You’re joking right???? 

I am being serious here, he joked about Gringotts :laugh:

Edited by Textorix

Just now, YetiZombie said:

Lmao there's literally no way he'd post an April Fool's joke about it if there was any chance of it being true. This is confirmation that it isn't Gringotts, sorry people.

Exactly. 

4 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

So that leads me to theory how he can be so sure we dont get Gringotts this year while at the same time he doesnt know what D2C set is. He probably has information that we are getting it next year...

Edited by Textorix

Yeah, I knew it was better not to get my hopes up :tongue: Why have I a feeling that we’ll regret the day we celebrated it not being the chess set? :distressed:

He probably has information that we are getting it next year...

No way. None of the leakers get information THIS early :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Textorix said:

So that leads me to theory how he can be so sure we dont get Gringotts this year while at the same time he doesnt know what D2C set is. He probably has information that we are getting it next year...

Who says he doesn't know what the D2C is? 

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Who says he doesn't know what the D2C is? 

Because he thought its chess set and if knew what D2C sets is he would correct that information

Just now, Textorix said:

Because he thought its chess set and if knew what D2C sets is he would correct that information

Just because there was a misunderstanding with setnumbers doesn't mean he doesn't have any knowledge regarding the D2C.

6 minutes ago, Textorix said:

You don’t need to know all the details of the Summer D2C to know if it is or isn’t Gringotts. 

Why he didnt share it then? You and KAI shared your information about the majority of august wave including at that time so believed D2C set so if he knew something more wouldnt he add his info too?

1 minute ago, Just_a_brick said:

You don’t need to know all the details of the Summer D2C to know if it is or isn’t Gringotts. 

Yeah but now we moved to something different, we are discussing if he actually knows what that set is or not 

Why he didnt share it then? You and KAI shared your information about the majority of august wave including at that time so believed D2C set so if he knew something more wouldnt he add his info too?

Maybe he has only a vague idea what it could be or his source just told him "it's not Gringotts". Either way, we should forget about it until next year (maybe). Look forward to Dobby's sock :tongue:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe he has only a vague idea what it could be or his source just told him "it's not Gringotts". Either way, we should forget about it until next year (maybe). Look forward to Dobby's sock :tongue:

Yes I think so...