Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

27 minutes ago, Legofania said:

If it's August, then early June, I guess. If Septemer, then early August. Or mid

Why so late? We already got Quirrel leak from august wave so I expect D2C set minifigures to leak any day from now. Its never too early for Lego leaks :D

Edited by Textorix

36 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

At this point we've seen seven figures and if Tom Riddle's legs are the worst thing about them then we've got some very good figures. 

The irony is that last year we had no new leg or skirt printing at all!  I agree that dual moulded legs with black at the top and grey printed on the black to continue the trousers up would have been ideal.  At least the skirt printing on the new McGonagall continues nicely into the torso print.

14 minutes ago, Papa2308 said:

Hi,

I havent seen any of the new figures - could someone post a link or send some of the pics?

Search #legoleaks on instagram, or #legoleaks2021 or #legoharrypotter.

Edit: I'm (very) wrong about last year - the slug club Hermione and Luna at least had some plus Umbridge...

Edited by Yope

Words cannot describe how happy I am that we're getting so many robes this wave :wub_drool: The Hermione figure looks great although I do have some small nitpicks: the printing looks a bit too small in proportion to the size of the mold and I'm really missing pupils. It's still a fantastic looking figure but just an inch away from perfect.

Just now, MaximVlogs said:

Where is new Harry in cloak? 

@mini_legogo story on instagram I believe.

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Words cannot describe how happy I am that we're getting so many robes this wave :wub_drool: The Hermione figure looks great although I do have some small nitpicks: the printing looks a bit too small in proportion to the size of the mold and I'm really missing pupils. It's still a fantastic looking figure but just an inch away from perfect.

I don't mind the small printing as it's more consistent with a minifigure sized face and think it looks quite cute.  I share your enthusiasm for the new robes though, it's just great to get the main outfits for everyone.

I think every single figure that has leaked has been outstanding so far! If the sets are as good as them I’ll be buying much more Harry Potter sets this year then I usually do...:devil:

9 minutes ago, Yope said:

Edit: I'm (very) wrong about last year - the slug club Hermione and Luna at least had some plus Umbridge...

=]

Padma, Pavrati, Cho, hermione, luna, umbridge, tom

Edited by deskp

I wish I enjoyed minifigures as much as all of you, I could maybe be excited about something this wave then 😭

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I do have some small nitpicks: the printing looks a bit too small in proportion to the size of the mold

I feel thats accurate to the film

main-qimg-9005a4ae690138ab8cd0095d937f82

Edited by deskp

Minifigures make june sets much better for me. Now I am considering buying all of them and I will use parts from CoS to upgrade my Hogwarts. With Forbidden Corridor I might be able to connect it to other sets when I change roofs for dark grey. I am very interested for chess set because the rest of the august sets is nothing for me.

Edited by Textorix

17 minutes ago, Textorix said:

We already got Quirrel leak from august wave so I expect D2C set minifigures to leak any day from now

I was talking about set leak, not minifigures.

10 minutes ago, deskp said:

=]

Padma, Pavrati, Cho, hermione, luna, umbridge, tom

You're right, I had been meaning the summer sets last year although this wasn't clear in my post.  I thought the advent calendar figs were great, and frankly book exclusive Tom Riddle was perfect imo but I'm glad we're getting a new, more "ghostly" version.

2 minutes ago, josh_a_123 said:

isn't the golden Quirrel from the Chamber of Secrets set in June?

it's not impossible  that is the figure previously referred to as "voldemort" but we really don't know yet.

The June minifigs are so good, I’m not even that mad at the August wave any more :tongue: 

Which minifig do you want to see next? My pick is Lockhart, I want to see which outfit they chose :sweet:

1 minute ago, josh_a_123 said:

isn't the golden Quirrel from the Chamber of Secrets set in June?

We don’t actually know. Depends on whether promobricks confused Guirrell with Goldemort or whether the initial plan was changed somewhere in the design process

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I was talking about set leak, not minifigures.

Well if we got june wave sets images in february then we can get august ones in april

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Which minifig do you want to see next?

Well actually not even a HP figure, I desperately want to see the new Scarlet Witch fig :tongue:

Just now, Textorix said:

Well if we got june wave sets images in february then we can get august ones in april

That's not how this works.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Well actually not even a HP figure, I desperately want to see the new Scarlet Witch fig :tongue:

Same :laugh_hard: desperately waiting for more Marvel stuff to leak even though we had some yesterday lmao