Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Golden Harry (Garry?) has leaked :thumbup:

Thanks we have chaos_lego on IG. It seems like he has minifigure leak for every day which is great because we constantly have new stuff for discussion

I doubt it, but I'm curious whether or not the Golden figs will have tiny display stands like the Star Wars ones. I hope so, but I won't be upset if they don't.

After seeing golden Ron, golden Harry is exactly as i expected, which is good :)
And I really like getting all those hairpieces in gold. Would be great for things like statues.

Even though this may not be a particularly exciting leak (this figure is pretty much the physical embodiment of "whatever" imo) it's good to see the figure leak train keeps rolling.

6 minutes ago, hoiharry said:

After seeing golden Ron, golden Harry is exactly as i expected, which is good :)
And I really like getting all those hairpieces in gold. Would be great for things like statues.

I'll be doing the same thing, like the Architect of Hogwarts statue from the first advent calender. Up until now there weren't a great number of golden hairpieces that were appropriate, which these figures should rectify a bit. 

I think I like the hair even better in gold. It’s easier to see the details of the mould, and they’re pretty good.

I think I will also use my golden minifigs as statues. After all, there are several statues around Hogwarts and, until now, we only have one (the Architect) in our display. Looking forward to put them here and there in the current sets!

The golden trio of the golden trio (get it?) look really sweet (well we didn't see the Queen herself yet). Now I hope the school sweaters on regular figs are the 2018 version and not the Moments version. 

11 minutes ago, that_lego_builder said:

I think the minifigs will be re-prints of the old ones.

Which minifigs? The golden figures have unique torso designs, while the faces are pretty much the same as the non-gold versions (though printed in only a single colour).

Just now, Clone OPatra said:

Which minifigs? The golden figures have unique torso designs, while the faces are pretty much the same as the non-gold versions (though printed in only a single colour).

Oh.

5 minutes ago, Xcube said:

Ron and Hermione figs probably from the Fluffy set are leaked :)

Yup, and golden Hermione and another figure (any guesses?). I have a lot of time for that jumper on the ´normal’ Hermione.

Looks great! :grin: They haven't missed a beat so far with the June wave minifigures! Fingers crossed they've done the right thing with the toilet set! :laugh:

I know some people aren't too thrilled, but i'm really excited we are getting these gold figures. The will all look really nice on a little stand together in front of my Hogwarts display.

I don't think the other figure is HP. 

Definitely from the Forbidden Coridor/Chess set. All look very good! 

Since it's too early to D2C, which is released in August/September, I believe it means they will be included in Fluffy set! God that's amazing, now I definitely want this set.

17 minutes ago, Seaber said:

I don't think the other figure is HP. 

Definitely from the Forbidden Coridor/Chess set. All look very good! 

Surely the other leak is just for the torso and legs right? Because the head and hair are Tina Goldstein. Be a bit weird for Tina to have a literal identical twin. I know they reuse faces and hair, but have there ever been figures in any theme with the exact same head and hair before? Excluding different versions of the same character of course.

On second look... hair might not be the same colour.

Edited by chris6507

Not incredibly excited for the new variants but I love that LEGO still seems to care about scene accuracy, now can the Bathroom and CoS please have robed students? :grin:

Also, I have no idea who that other character is. 

It's great that they are getting new torso prints for that set, I was really afraid they'd just use the jumpers. They definitely will be reused in Chess D2C tho.

The other figure may be Mrs Flume? If so, I like the fact that they gave even her leg printing. 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Mrs Flume looks very different. Maybe from the Accessory Pack, just a random figure for Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade :)

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The other figure may be Mrs Flume

But her hair is lighter than black, don't exactly remember the colour.

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The other figure may be Mrs Flume? If so, I like the fact that they gave even her leg printing. 

None of this matches her on-screen appearance though, neither the hair, the face, nor the clothes :shrug_oh_well: The outfit itself would be fitting for someone who works in a sweetshop during winter though... Just spitballing here, but maybe Dean was replaced by a Honeydukes employee, if the Flumes even have any :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

None of this matches her on-screen appearance though, neither the hair, the face, nor the clothes :shrug_oh_well: The outfit itself would be fitting for someone who works in a sweetshop during winter though... Just spitballing here, but maybe Dean was replaced by a Honeydukes employee, if the Flumes even have any :laugh:

Yeah, I know that she doesn't look even slightly like her movie appearance, I'm just guessing here. Who could that be tho?