Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

On the topic of where fluffy is meant to go I assume he is meant to go in the green section above the shorter building. Thats where he was in the original set and I don't think there's really any other place for him. He can't be on the first floor because the trapdoor needs to go somewhere and he's too big to fit in the tower. The harp is also probably a separate build so the set can be displayed without the top of the harp poking out above the green roof. 

29 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I wouldn't be so sure, for now we know nothing about any other sets than omes we have set numbers for.

I believe falconfan and I don't see any reason to not believe him.

we didn't know anything about marvel pack, even that it's coming and here it is

Edited by Legofania

11 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Hang on what age are we expecting the Quidditch figures to be? They’ll probably all be fifth year+ with normal legs which unfortunately means we’re getting another accessory pack Harry with the most generic hairpiece he’s ever had :sick:

however, that does mean Harry and Draco  would be different minifigures than those based on a first/second year set as they would be depicted as different ages. 

with all that being said I think a Quidditch lesson set is mostly likely because then there can be both Neville and Draco minifigures in this anniversary mini-theme 

If they did a Quidditch Match, my guess would be a Slytherin and Gryffindor team since Lego seems to like "fun battles" as well as a dearth of movie-centered characters from Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. For fun, I found all the possible Quidditch characters. Bold included in movie in more than just a basic background character (as far as I recall). 

Based on this research from the wiki - it seems there's very few people not from the movies in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Many of those additional names are from a computer game.

My guess is if they made a D2C Hogwarts Quidditch Pitch, it would include 3 to 5 characters on each Slytherin and Gryffindor, with Hooch as referee, and for possible atendees -   Quirril and Snape, Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione

For Gryffindor

If First/Second/Third years - Harry, Oliver Wood, Angela Johnson, Katie BellFred, George, Alica Spinnot

If fifth year+, possibilities for a Gryffindor team include - Harry, Ron, Ginny, Angela Johnson, Katie Bell, Fred, George as main stays, and a bunch of alternates occurred( Andrew Kirke, Jack Sloper (fifth year beaters),Demelza Robins (sixth year chaser), Jimmy Peakes and Ritchie Coote (sixth year beaters). Specific game Alternates included  in sixth year Cormac McLaggan (replaced Ron while he was in hospital), Dean Thomas (played two games while Katie Bell was in hospital,  

For Slytherin 

First two years - Marcus Flint, Adrian Pucey, Miles Beltchly, Terence Higgs (only first year), Draco Malfoy (2 year+) 

Year three saw inclusion of - Graham Montague, Cassius Warrington, Peregrine Derrick, and Lucian Bole

Year Five - Crabbe and Goyle joined the team as Beaters

Year Six - Blaise Zabini, Urquhart, Vaisey and Harper 

For Ravenclaw

First three years (Full roster only known by year three in books) - Roger Davies, Randolph Burrow, Jeremy Stretton, Jason Samuels, Duncan Inglebee, Cho Chang, Grant Page

Year 5 - Chasers were added, Chambers and Bradley, 

For Hufflepuff

First Three years - Cedric Diggory, Herbert Fleet, Anthony Rickett, Maxine O'Flaherty, Heidi Macavoy, Tamsin Applebee, Malcon Preece, Michael McManus

Year Five - added Zacharias Smith, Cadwallader, Summerby

3 minutes ago, Prometheus87 said:

If they did a Quidditch Match, my guess would be a Slytherin and Gryffindor team since Lego seems to like "fun battles" as well as a dearth of movie-centered characters from Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. For fun, I found all the possible Quidditch characters. Bold included in movie in more than just a basic background character (as far as I recall). 

Based on this research from the wiki - it seems there's very few people not from the movies in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Many of those additional names are from a computer game.

My guess is if they made a D2C Hogwarts Quidditch Pitch, it would include 3 to 5 characters on each Slytherin and Gryffindor, with Hooch as referee, and for possible atendees -   Quirril and Snape, Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione

For Gryffindor

If First/Second/Third years - Harry, Oliver Wood, Angela Johnson, Katie BellFred, George, Alica Spinnot

If fifth year+, possibilities for a Gryffindor team include - Harry, Ron, Ginny, Angela Johnson, Katie Bell, Fred, George as main stays, and a bunch of alternates occurred( Andrew Kirke, Jack Sloper (fifth year beaters),Demelza Robins (sixth year chaser), Jimmy Peakes and Ritchie Coote (sixth year beaters). Specific game Alternates included  in sixth year Cormac McLaggan (replaced Ron while he was in hospital), Dean Thomas (played two games while Katie Bell was in hospital,  

For Slytherin 

First two years - Marcus Flint, Adrian Pucey, Miles Beltchly, Terence Higgs (only first year), Draco Malfoy (2 year+) 

Year three saw inclusion of - Graham Montague, Cassius Warrington, Peregrine Derrick, and Lucian Bole

Year Five - Crabbe and Goyle joined the team as Beaters

Year Six - Blaise Zabini, Urquhart, Vaisey and Harper 

For Ravenclaw

First three years (Full roster only known by year three in books) - Roger Davies, Randolph Burrow, Jeremy Stretton, Jason Samuels, Duncan Inglebee, Cho Chang, Grant Page

Year 5 - Chasers were added, Chambers and Bradley, 

For Hufflepuff

First Three years - Cedric Diggory, Herbert Fleet, Anthony Rickett, Maxine O'Flaherty, Heidi Macavoy, Tamsin Applebee, Malcon Preece, Michael McManus

Year Five - added Zacharias Smith, Cadwallader, Summerby

The only thing I would say is that Terence Higgs has more to do in the films than Roger Davies - he's the main antagonist of Harry's first Quidditch match (Quirrell aside) and gets a chunk of screen time. 

4 minutes ago, Prometheus87 said:

The game was Quidditch World Cup and it was pretty fun. I based my old Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw figs on the Character models though, but with plain yellow and dark blue torsos and custom capes :laugh:

Glad we have official ones at last! 

Oh, cool. Nothing crazy about that Hooch but I like this variant and the new face. The quidditch pack characters sound awful, we really didn’t need another Cho and Draco in an accessory pack :hmpf_bad: I just hope they don’t give Zacharias a reused face and the inaccurate wavy hair for Cho.

6 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

I just hope they don’t give Zacharias a reused face

Unfortunately, I suspect that's what we'll get. Hannah last year was a reused face. 

44 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I believe falconfan and I don't see any reason to not believe him.

we didn't know anything about marvel pack, even that it's coming and here it is

Did he confirm additional sets tho? I don't think so.

At most, replying to a statement like" there won't be any more Marvel sets thus year" he'd have said something like "don't be so sure". He didn't confirm any sets, he just thinks there's a possibility of more coming.

As for Marvel pack, we knew it was coming - not that it was from Spider-Man, but we had either confirmation that it's coming or the set number.

Quidditch pack... that was something quite obvious. Like for the Students pack, a simple way to sell the same set a lot of time :wink:

Nothing wrong, of course... but, if this leak is correct, what a lazy minifigures selection! :sad:

Harry, obviously, cause we can't survived without him being in nearly every set :snicker: And, of course, Malfoy... would you leave poor Harry without his main Quidditch rival :laugh: ? Than we'll have Cho and I really don't understand why they had to give her that face colour... :hmpf_bad: Oh, well, they'll give us Smith... luckily, cause they could have put Cedric instead. I hope they'll give him a new faceprint, but Hannah last year had a reused one.

Edited by BrickMatit

18 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Did he confirm additional sets tho? I don't think so.

He did. On his discord server. He said "It should be minifigure scale (about Benatar) and there are more sets"

Edited by Legofania

2 minutes ago, BrickMatit said:

Than we'll have Cho and I really don't understand why they had to give her that face colour... :hmpf_bad:

Unless I missed something, we haven't had a picture of the Quidditch pack leak yet. Cho's face colour might not be an issue this time. 

1 minute ago, Alexandrina said:

Cho's face colour might not be an issue this time.

Yes, no pictures at the moment. We can still hope :laugh:

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

As for Marvel pack, we knew it was coming - not that it was from Spider-Man, but we had either confirmation that it's coming or the set number.

We didn't know it was coming. Even falconfan didn't. He even said in February that the only known packs coming are MK and HP.

4 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Unless I missed something, we haven't had a picture of the Quidditch pack leak yet. Cho's face colour might not be an issue this time. 

Why would they suddenly change it though? It was still that colour even in the very recent Moments set, so I doubt they’d change it now :laugh:

17 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Why would they suddenly change it though? It was still that colour even in the very recent Moments set, so I doubt they’d change it now :laugh:

Let's keep some optimism! 

34 minutes ago, Legofania said:

He did. On his discord server. He said "It should be minifigure scale (about Benatar) and there are more sets"

Yeah, there are - CMF, 3 Spider-Man sets, Disney+ set etc.

It really can be interpreted any way.

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, there are - CMF, 3 Spider-Man sets, Disney+ set etc.

It really can be interpreted any way.

The thing is, Korg isn't in any known set, and we know for sure that he isn't from CMF, so...

5 hours ago, Seaber said:

Just seen the following on #legoleaks

40500 Quidditch pack - Harry, Malfoy, Cho and Zacharius Smith in their Quidditch robes   $14.99

Legit do we think? 

5 hours ago, Lacdaran said:

Fits really well with Lego Groups typical logic.  People want quidditch uniforms so let's give them that, but also make sure to include the 10,000th Harry minifig, Draco, and Cho.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why did it have to be so obvious, really Lego. Harry I understand, but another Malfoy? And Cho? That's really like a recipe for Lego HP accessory pack - Harry, Malfoy, Cho, and a new Hufflepuff student. 

:laugh: This must be right, the only thing that is missing is Cedrik (maybe a golden one is included:poke:) :facepalm:

While it would have been nice to get more new characters in the accessory pack, I think the most important thing is that we can finally build Quidditch teams for all four houses at a reasonable price.  I'm almost certainly going to pick up a few of these packs.

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

I certainly hope not :tongue: Even Dobby’s sock would be better than that

Technically speaking, the sock still belonged to Harry when the Quidditch match took place - and presumably he wore socks that day. If we get a Harry minifigure (of course we will!) then it's easy to pretend that he's wearing the sock he'd give to Dobby. Thus, we would get Dobby's Sock and Quidditch. And I see that as an absolute win. 

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I certainly hope not :tongue: Even Dobby’s sock would be better than that

Can we all agree this is the last ever mention of D****'s S**k on this forum please :grin:

I think you can rest easy on that front, the minifigures alone need to make the stadium look populated (two teams plus loads of fans) would be about £250 alone! 

13 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Technically speaking, the sock still belonged to Harry when the Quidditch match took place - and presumably he wore socks that day. If we get a Harry minifigure (of course we will!) then it's easy to pretend that he's wearing the sock he'd give to Dobby. Thus, we would get Dobby's Sock and Quidditch. And I see that as an absolute win. 

I never thought of that. Poor Dobby and his stinky sock.

I wonder if we are getting another Stone Challenge set in August to go beneath the Forbidden Corridor set.  It seems a bit weird if the wave includes a golden Quirrell but not a regular one.