Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Hullo, that's flying lesson Hooch! I like the look of her, hair is definitely better too and I like the gloves colour. 

667ecf7d75b0e38a7924240edd1462aa.gif

Edited by Seaber

Good to see the figures are completely pearl gold, much better than their yellow-headed Ninjago counterparts (except for Wu that is). That yellow-headed Harry from a while back luckily must‘ve been a misprint then :classic:

That is indeed her flying lesson outfit instead of the quidditch match one and I love it. The hairpiece also works quite well I think and it’s the first time we're getting it in light grey :D

7 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I like both of them, but I hope Hooch will have cape

Isn't there a cape behind her in the bag? 

Just now, hoiharry said:

That is indeed her flying lesson outfit instead of the quidditch match one and I love it. The hairpiece also works quite well I think and it’s the first time we're getting it in light grey :D

It is! :classic:

Honestly I am quite happy that Hooch minifigure is completely different than bricktober one. Finaly we have something new about august wave, I hope we get even more.

1 minute ago, Seaber said:

Isn't there a cape behind her in the bag? 

Oh, didn't notice 

Didn't realise that was her flying lesson attire, does make her a lot better but I still prefer the 2018 figure over this one. 

9 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Hullo, that's flying lesson Hooch!

Good point :thumbup: So this basically confirms a flying lesson set :classic: I hope they don’t forget to include the Remembrall (GET IT?!) and use a printed trans-clear minifig head again. I have quite fond memories of the old one because I’ve always been a sucker for transparent parts and it was one of the first transparent head pieces I had proudly added to my collection back in the day

Edited by Lego-Freak

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Didn't realise that was her flying lesson attire, does make her a lot better but I still prefer the 2018 figure over this one. 

Dont you already know these minifigs if you know what august sets are?

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Good point :thumbup: So this basically confirms a flying lesson set :classic: 

But what about Quirrel? Is he rumored golden Voldermort from CoS set or from something else?

2 minutes ago, Textorix said:

I never said I knew what the figures were.

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

I never said I knew what the figures were.

Oh alright then... that means despite your hints about august wave, it can be still saved by great minifigures.

4 minutes ago, Textorix said:

This has been discussed before, I even compiled a list of options what the leakers’ silence on the minifigs could mean :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Textorix said:

But what about Quirrel? Is he rumored golden Voldermort from CoS set or from something else?

Who would confuse Quirrell and Voldemort though? I think the guys over at promobricks know what they’re talking about :grin:

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Who would confuse Quirrell and Voldemort though? I think the guys over at promobricks know what they’re talking about :grin:

True but then I dont understand that choice for Quirrel. 

Just now, Alexandrina said:

Am I looking in the wrong place, or have the images been removed? 

It's on #legoleaks as usual, been reposted by several people now. 

1 minute ago, Alexandrina said:

Am I looking in the wrong place, or have the images been removed? 

Check @cmf6169_3.0

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's on #legoleaks as usual, been reposted by several people now. 

Odd, I scrolled for a while but couldn't find it. 

10 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Check @cmf6169_3.0

Cheers! 

54 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Hullo, that's flying lesson Hooch! I like the look of her, hair is definitely better too and I like the gloves colour. 

As someone who loved to watch the comedy My Family when I was younger, Zoe Wanamaker's spiky hair was so cool to me back then. I feel like Hooch kind of got forgotten in the movies after PS so as much as I've got the Bricktober pack I'm glad to see her appear again. I think the hairpiece is great. 

The Quirrell face is a downgrade. It isn't even just the retro print from 2001. And I think like the Hooch torso from 2010 better. I'm undecided about her hair and not thrilled about more Quidditch. Oh well. I do like that we're getting the Polyjuice scene and Hogsmeade. That's enough to carry me. 

4 minutes ago, krimimimi said:

The Quirrell face is a downgrade. It isn't even just the retro print from 2001. And I think like the Hooch torso from 2010 better. I'm undecided about her hair and not thrilled about more Quidditch. Oh well. I do like that we're getting the Polyjuice scene and Hogsmeade. That's enough to carry me. 

Is it not just basically a golden version of the current Quirrell.

47 minutes ago, Textorix said:

True but then I dont understand that choice for Quirrel.

Maybe they decided to celebrate the 20th anniversary remaking all the 2001 minifigures. Not considering variants, Peeves, Chess Queen and Armor Statue, they were: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Malfoy, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Snape and Quirrel.

Add Voldemort cause he's the main enemy and you have 9 golden minifigures for 9 sets.

If that's the case I think Dumbledore could be in the 250 set.

Edited by BrickMatit

46 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

This has been discussed before, I even compiled a list of options what the leakers’ silence on the minifigs could mean :laugh:

To be fair, they are both technically included in this one gold minifigure (based on the pictures) 😉

14 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I feel like Hooch kind of got forgotten in the movies after PS

It's been a while since I read it, so it could be wrong, but as I understand it Zoe Wanamaker insisted on a higher payment for her role in Philosopher's Stone than the other actors. Eventually, they accepted her demands and gave her a higher wage... but never included her in subsequent films, since she'd proven a pain to deal with. So she ended up getting far less for being Hooch than other cast members got who bided their time and got to see out the series.

Having seen Hooch, I'll definitely be picking up this set. It's an improvement over the 2010 Hooch in every way imaginable, so I'm excited for it.

I love Hooch's outfit but so far I prefer the 2018 version's face. Seeing Quirrell, the golden figures came out better than I imagined.

I would love if we got like a Hogwarts Grounds set with the training area!