Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Here's the list: 

76386 - $19,99 - Freeing Dobby
76387 - $39,99 - Inferi Lake
76388 - $79,99 - Gringotts Ironbelly Escape
76389 - $129,99 - Hogsmeade
76391 - $249,99 - Diagon Alley Expansion
76392 - $59,99 - Quidditch World Cup
76394 - $39,99 - Advent Calendar

Thank you!  I forget to check stories, you can tell I am not an Instagrammer! 

Gringotts for $80...no way, unless it is just the dragon itself...then we get Gringotts in the DA expansion?  That seems strange...if you couldn't afford the DA expansion what would be the point of just buying the dragon on its own with no bank to put it in!

And Quidditch for $60...maybe just the booth/stand with the minster etc... new figures?  

You wouldn't get much of Hogsmeade for $130 either.

1 minute ago, KA1 said:

Its in the stories. 

He said 

76386 Freeing Dobby CoS

76383 Inferi lake

76388 Gringotts ironbelly escape

76389 Hogsmeade "Hogwart expansion"

76391 DA Expansion

76392 Quidditch World cup 

76394 Advent calendar 

 

I hope thats not true 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so the things I find off about this list: 

- Freeing Dobby makes little sense as Dobby is fairly easy to get and the Lucius figure that would appear in such a set is already appearing in 2 HP books in 1HY.
- The Inferi Cave at $40 is crazy. There's no way LEGO could possibly stretch that set out enough to warrant such a price. 
- Barely anything happened at the Quidditch World Cup in the movie, definetely not anything noteworthy enough to warrant a $60 set. 
- The general lack of Deathly Hallows sets in this wave. 
- The rumored sets I heard about, who's legitimacy I'm admittedly unsure of, don't appear anywhere on this list. 

I can't definitively disprove this list at the moment but for me personally there's enough pointing at this being nothing more than a poor wishlist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Ok so the things I find off about this list: 

- Freeing Dobby makes little sense as Dobby is fairly easy to get and the Lucius figure that would appear in such a set is already appearing in 2 HP books in 1HY.
- The Inferi Cave at $40 is crazy. There's no way LEGO could possibly stretch that set out enough to warrant such a price. 
- Barely anything happened at the Quidditch World Cup in the movie, definetely not anything noteworthy enough to warrant a $60 set. 
- The general lack of Deathly Hallows sets in this wave. 
- The rumored sets I heard about, who's legitimacy I'm admittedly unsure of, don't appear anywhere on this list. 

I can't definitively disprove this list at the moment but for me personally there's enough pointing at this being nothing more than a poor wishlist. 

Absolutely. 

The only thing on that list that excites is the possibility of a DA expansion. The rest is either too expensive (Cave) or too cheap (Gringotts) or too obscure (World Cup) to be believable. 

 

Weird list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ok so the things I find off about this list: 

- Freeing Dobby makes little sense as Dobby is fairly easy to get and the Lucius figure that would appear in such a set is already appearing in 2 HP books in 1HY.
- The Inferi Cave at $40 is crazy. There's no way LEGO could possibly stretch that set out enough to warrant such a price. 
- Barely anything happened at the Quidditch World Cup in the movie, definetely not anything noteworthy enough to warrant a $60 set. 
- The general lack of Deathly Hallows sets in this wave. 
- The rumored sets I heard about, who's legitimacy I'm admittedly unsure of, don't appear anywhere on this list. 

I can't definitively disprove this list at the moment but for me personally there's enough pointing at this being nothing more than a poor wishlist. 

Appreciate your thoughts...there is a new hashtag #poorwishlist followed by #tryharder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That list is fake - the retailer which leaked all the set numbers fro summer sets (libreriatilos.es) also revealed that Harry Potter Advent Calendar is the 274 piece set 76390 - that list says that 75394 is the Advent Calendar, which proves it's fake.

I may even be dropping a Harry Potter rumour video soon ~ MandRproductions.

It's true then, we may be getting a detailed Harry Potter 2021 list soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see anything wrong with the Inferi Cave being $40

It could be like the Expecto Patroum set. 3 or 4 inferi, Harry, Dumbledore, the boat, small build with the island at the center. New piece for the locket. Even the door can be included as a separate build

AND Regulus and Kreacher figures to recreate the first skirmish at the cave

 

I can see something like that in a set

Edited by Robert8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

I don't see anything wrong with the Inferi Cave being $40

It could be like the Expecto Patroum set. 3 or 4 inferi, Harry, Dumbledore, the boat, small build with the island at the center. New piece for the locket

AND Regulus and Kreacher figures to recreate the first cave invasion.

 

I can see something like that in a set

It would be more believable if it cost 20$ but 40$? Nah that's BS.

Edited by LOTR34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, didn’t buy that list for a second. Nothing in it makes much sense. Still, I kinda wish I didn’t know there could be genuine info coming soon, because now I’m checking every five seconds while I’m trying to install crown molding in someone’s kitchen. And fake lists do not help the tension

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was taken aback when I first saw that list, but I‘m glad everyone agrees it‘s fake :laugh: A lack of DH sets like that would be a real shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KA1 said:

Its in the stories. 

He said 

76386 Freeing Dobby CoS

76383 Inferi lake

76388 Gringotts ironbelly escape

76389 Hogsmeade "Hogwart expansion"

76391 DA Expansion

76392 Quidditch World cup 

76394 Advent calendar 

 

I hope thats not true 

Why? DA? Checked! Hogsmead? Checked! Inferi lake? Cool! Quidditch? Cool... so whats wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blazej_Holen said:

Why? DA? Checked! Hogsmead? Checked! Inferi lake? Cool! Quidditch? Cool... so whats wrong?

Just one DH set, that‘s wrong :tongue: I hope the real list is leagues above this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Why would the inferi lake be 40$ that's nonsense.

It make sense... It could be and stone island with the Horcrux, Harry and Dumbledore, small boat and maybe a little surroundings and 2-3 inferi? I can see that in my head :)

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Just one DH set, that‘s wrong :tongue: I hope the real list is leagues above this one

And? There will be a winter wave or next year...be patient my little padawan :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blazej_Holen said:

It make sense... It could be and stone island with the Horcrux, Harry and Dumbledore, small boat and maybe a little surroundings and 2-3 inferi? I can see that in my head :)

What you're describing here is essentially a HBP version of the Dementor set we got in 2019, which was $20. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's why I said it could be a 2x1 set, including the first invasion

 

But if everyone agrees this list is fake then it probably is.... 

 

What do people get from posting fake stuff?? I'll never get it I swear to god

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair to that list it did have three further sets on it listed as 'Unknown' which could be DamH sets... 

Nah, still nonsense :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Robert8 said:

What do people get from posting fake stuff?? I'll never get it I swear to god

I dont get it either - although I find that the fake leakers rarely seem to be very convincing (with perhaps one major exception last year).  I'm curious to see whether anyone here could do better, here's my attempt at 'fake' set names:

1. Lego 76386, $19.99, 217 pieces = 9.2ppp

- Slytherin's Locket (camping scene with small pool and sword for destroying the locket)

2. Lego 76387, $39.99, 397 pieces = 10ppp

- Ministry of Magic Infiltration

3. Lego 76388, $79.99, 851 pieces = 9.4ppp

- Hogwarts Castle: Courtyard Battle

4. Lego 76389, $129.99, 1176 pieces = 11.05ppp

- The Black Lake Triwizard Tournament

5. Lego TBD, $39.99, 274 pieces = 14.6ppp

- Advent Calendar

I'm sure others can do an even more convincing selection!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

What do people get from posting fake stuff?? I'll never get it I swear to god

Because they're spiteful scum who like to spread misinformation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see a $60 Quidditch WC. We would get Kreacher, Barty Crouch Sr, Barty Crouch Jr, Harry, Ron, Arthur and probably 2 death eaters. Also a detailed tent and some trees. Sounds like a good set to me  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Because they're spiteful scum who like to spread misinformation.

C'mon, "scum" is it really necessary? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.