Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, BrickMatit said:

What kind of information can we reasonably expect? Prices, codes, piece number, names...?

All of those I should think.

The Harry Potter Book of Monsters promo is back from the 13th-30th of September for the UK on purchases over £75 so has a chance of being a global promotion. Nice way to get the promo for people who missed out last time

Edited by Brick Clicker

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

The Harry Potter Book of Monsters promo is back from the 13th-30th of September for the UK on purchases over £75 so has a chance of being a global promotion. Nice way to get the promo for people who missed out last time

That's great, as it seemed like this month was short on promos. It felt odd buying the Icons set for instance without a HP promo. Annoyed that I literally just bought the MBM though. :iamded_lol: I heard the Sailboat might be coming back too, so it feels like they are using up old stock instead of creating new promos and focusing their supply chain on making new sets.

I was thinking maybe a thestral drawn carriage as a small set, but I guess that's OotP. :sceptic: Second task could be small enough, I guess. The 2005 version only had 154 pieces. Or if they're sticking with moments or the H2021 modules, I still think a third year DADA with Lupin and Boggart Snape is likely sooner or later, and sooner seems to make sense... Or maybe Ferret Draco and Moody... Ten more minutes? :excited: Other guesses, anyone?

edit: Okay, no Ferret. But! Pomfrey! Finally!

Edited by krimimimi

76396 - Moments Divination - $30 - 297 pieces - Trelawney, Harry, Patil twin
76397 - Moments Defense against the Dark Arts - $30 - 257 pieces - Moody, Neville, Hermione
76398 - Hospital Wing - $40 - 510 pieces - Madam Pomfrey, Harry, Ron, Hermione
76399 - Buildable Trunk - $50 - 603 pieces

Edited by lego_guyon02

I love it. DH is too dark or not as memorable, but the first thing that sprung to most peoples' mind when they think DADA book was Lockhart and Pixies or Lupin and Boggart ... So Lego do the darker, clearly less memorable Moody unforgivable curses scene. :laugh:

No Hufflepuff Moments torso (unless it's in the suitcase) 

Madam Pomfrey, excellent! 

They've gone for the worst DADA out of films 2-5, but still should be fun. 

Edited by Seaber

Is hospital wing like one of those book sets or more like those anniversary Hogwarts sets? Also yesss finaly Madam Pomfrey minifig

I'm glad we get a Pomfrey although we are clearly recreating the castle again when the old Clock Tower is still on the market so that just seems like a recipe for consumer confusion.

Just now, Textorix said:

Is hospital wing like one of those book sets or more like those anniversary Hogwarts sets? Also yesss finaly Madam Pomfrey minifig

It's described as an extension to this year's Hogwarts sets :classic:

1 minute ago, Textorix said:

Continuation of the 2021 Hogwarts sets.

Just now, Textorix said:

Hogwarts extension consisting of three 8x8 stud modules (each contains one bed)

Just now, Seaber said:

No Hufflepuff toros (unless it's in the suitcase) 

Sounds like there might be something in the suitcase to allow you to make your own common room, so maybe there's a hufflepuff uniform after all?

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

It's described as an extension to this year's Hogwarts sets :classic:

Great, I was worried for a moment :D

Overall this wave is pretty boring. I'll Bricklink the figures and stickers I like (finally a Madam Pomfrey figure!) and will continue praying that the summer wave isn't as awful as this year was.

I dont care if Hogwarts extension is to new reboted 2021 bcs those sets match with 2018-2020 line very well if you just swap the roofs for grey

New Pomfrey, Trelawney and Moody minifigs? I'll take it!

Due to MOCs making most Hogwarts expansions possible with a bit of creativity, I'm here for new minifigs more than new sets at this point (Deathly Hallows nonwithstanding).

OMG. What magical fungi is Lego consuming recently. 
I love the idea of the Divination book and the hospital wing (I HOPE Pomfrey has a new hat and skirt printing!) but they picked the worst DADA class. And WTH is that trunk. 

Wait what, Hospital wing set is supposed to be remake of Clock Tower? Why? That set was great and very accurate why remake already.