Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

19 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m sure the info will be out there pretty much right away

But last time they did a YouTube countdown announcement video.

Just now, BrickFunatic said:

But last time they did a YouTube countdown announcement video.

That was for the main summer wave though, I doubt that would be necessary for four sets. But I’ve been wrong before

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

2 hours 44 minutes

Guess i'll have something to look forward to in the morning. Not waiting up until 2am. Lol. Fingers crossed its good news.

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Aren’t we all. 4 hours ain’t that long my friend, it’ll be here before you know it, just watch LOTR in the meantime 😉

Yeah but if I would watch LOTR it would be extended edition so I would missed the reveal :DDD

52 minutes ago, Seaber said:

So probably four sets coming in the winter wave, could be like 2021 which had the moments as a winter wave. 

Oh please no more moments sets... at least not as full wave. Just give us Shrieking Shack, troll in the bathroom or 2nd Task playset, any of those would make me very happy. 

3 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Just give us Shrieking Shack, troll in the bathroom or 2nd Task playset, any of those would make me very happy. 

This is a small winter wave, not a full blown summer wave. 

Just now, lego_guyon02 said:

This is a small winter wave, not a full blown summer wave. 

Yeah I get it but at least one of these could be something new, some decent playset which is also not a remake of something from past 3 years.

I’m guessing either the 4 common rooms or some classroom (divination/dada) either stackable or like the moments books.

I’m expecting one new mould so I hope for Fang.

They did a video about the summer wave on February 6th, 4 months before a June release. So talking about the winter wave on September 5th, 4 months away is January. So I expect a New Year’s Day release again. 

7 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Also do we expect anniversary sets (more golden minifigures, collectible cards) or something else?

None.

12 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Also do we expect anniversary sets (more golden minifigures, collectible cards) or something else?

This year was the 20th anniversary, so why would there be more next year? Unless the 21st anniversary is something worth celebrating for some reason :snicker:

Since it’s 4 sets again, I expect something house-themed. Moments sets can probably be ruled out, but it’s likely another gimmicky type of set. As long as we get some new characters or versions, I’m not complaining :classic:

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Since it’s 4 sets again, I expect something house-themed. Moments sets can probably be ruled out, but it’s likely another gimmicky type of set. As long as we get some new characters or versions, I’m not complaining :classic:

How high dare we dream? House robes, Quidditch players, GHOSTS? :pir-skel:

Would be good to get alternatives to Cedric, Cho, Luna and Malfoy for the other three houses, if these sets are indeed house based. 

I just saw Marcos what’s-his-name said in an interview don’t expect the common rooms as two aren’t shown in the movies so we can rule that out. Still hoping for G and S though.

4 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

You sure about that?

Divination and DADA year three is my guess. COMC with a brick built Buckbeak maybe? I don’t think any other classes are shown except flying lessons which we recently got a set off.

Wonder if the 4th set is something to add to the forbidden corridor. 

Maybe they could do a moments dumbledore’s office. That would be nice.

Edited by BrickFunatic

6 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I just saw Marcos what’s-his-name said in an interview don’t expect the common rooms as two aren’t shown in the movies so we can rule that out. Still hoping for G and S though.

Divination and DADA year three is my guess. COMC with a brick built Buckbeak maybe? I don’t think any other classes are shown except flying lessons which we recently got a set off.

wonder if the 4th set is something to add to the forbidden corridor. 

DADA with green clothes Lockhart and more Pixies would be nice too. 

Library could be the fourth if they did other classes I guess? Would be a good opportunity to get Pomfrey with a Hospital Wing set but we got one in the Clock Tower so... 

Edited by Seaber

7 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

You sure about that?

Some of them are about to reach their EOL, which tells me they haven't sold all that well :tongue: Then again, maybe it was too late to correct course, so they're stuck with releasing four more of them :shrug_oh_well: 

As much as I don't love the anniversary wave, I would be happy if it were a few extensions to it to make it feel a little more complete. Especially the remaining tasks from Philosophers (Sorcerer's) Stone. I would greatly prefer these to more moments sets personally.

Tandbricks said there's two moments sets coming

Also cmf6169 said one of them is Divination (he also two ours earlier hinted that we're getting moments sets, so I'm guessing he's reliable)

8 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Tandbricks said there's two moments sets coming

Also cmf6169 said one of them is Divination (he also two ours earlier hinted that we're getting moments sets, so I'm guessing he's reliable)

Thanks :thumbup: Hoping for the OotP version of Trelawney then :classic:

Ooh this is getting exciting :moar:

Cannot wait for the news. But please, give us more than some random gimmicks.

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

So, an hour to go?

18 CEST, so yeah, one hour and one minute to go.