Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Chamber of secrets down to roughly £80 on Amazon UK, deal expires in six hours. 

Just if anyone is interested :laugh:

5 hours ago, Seaber said:

Chamber of secrets down to roughly £80 on Amazon UK, deal expires in six hours. 

Just if anyone is interested :laugh:

Oh god. I've never bought a set that big, or one that costs £82.99 but if I'm saving £47 I'm really tempted.

2 hours ago, deskp said:

with lego SW rumors floating up these days.  any for Potter 2022?

We’ve basically been told there will be a winter wave and that the theme is sticking around for the foreseeable future, but no leaks for sets.

7 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Got my advent calendar today. Two frog cards needed, two duplicates inside :iamded_lol:

Aw, rotten luck!

9 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

We’ve basically been told there will be a winter wave and that the theme is sticking around for the foreseeable future, but no leaks for sets.

Aw, rotten luck!

Haha thank you. I am apparently not destined to get a Maxime or Picquery. I can see me resorting to Bricklink. :laugh:

17 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Haha thank you. I am apparently not destined to get a Maxime or Picquery. I can see me resorting to Bricklink. :laugh:

I’ve just looked through mine. I’m missing Snape, Lockhart, Hufflepuff and Sykes. 

In spares I have 3x McGonagall, 3x Slytherin and 1x Ravenclaw. 

Haha wow. Someone is selling the gold mini figures and stand for £90 on eBay. None on Bricklink yet.

Edited by BrickFunatic

17 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Haha wow. Someone is selling the gold mini figures and stand for £90 on eBay. None on Bricklink yet.

I guess if you love the D2C but don't care about the golden figures they're an easy way to recoup some of the cost :shrug_oh_well:

Just built the Hogwarts Chess, it's great and what a great decoration for coffee table.  I'm glad Lego went for full Chess set than just a portion of the scene!

On 9/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, BrickFunatic said:

Does this mean like winter 2021 or January/February 2022? Either way if another wave is coming in less than a half year we should already start getting some leaks like set numbers and prices. I cant wait, hopefully next wave will focus more on other movies than SS an CoS... ofc I dont expect Deathly Hallows sets anymore.

Edited by Textorix

9 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Does this mean like winter 2021 or January/February 2022? 

Winter 2021 is basically the whole period of late 2021/early 2022.

3 hours ago, Textorix said:

Does this mean like winter 2021 or January/February 2022? Either way if another wave is coming in less than a half year we should already start getting some leaks like set numbers and prices. I cant wait, hopefully next wave will focus more on other movies than SS an CoS... ofc I dont expect Deathly Hallows sets anymore.

I’m expecting January 1st again. 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:06 AM, BacktoBricks said:

Got my advent calendar today. Two frog cards needed, two duplicates inside :iamded_lol:

I lucked out & got 1 of 2. Snape was the needed...and first one. My double was Sykes. Just 4 to go now. I did get one for a friend...I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if I opened his to check. :look: 

I was happy with the AC builds....except for that wreath, come on LEGO...you can do better than that. Those Hogwarts uniforms are fantastic & I wish Harry came with one instead of the special DA torso. I also wish the luggage cart was like the other two ww’ve already gotten. 

It’s kinda funny the two remaining buildings from DA that we want, Gringotts & Leaky Cauodron, we’re given stuff. :laugh: I’m gonna say that’s a hint instead of the designers being trolls for a laugh. 

Edited by Vindicare

On 9/2/2021 at 10:06 AM, BacktoBricks said:

Yeah I need more than two but still my two Advent Calendar cards were duplicates. I still plan on getting a second one at some point so there’s still hope, plus I’ll get a few of the Hermione poly bag 

Just now, lego_guyon02 said:

Some exciting news for you guys: info from Promobricks in ~4 hours :wink:

Heck yeah

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Some exciting news for you guys: info from Promobricks in ~4 hours :wink:

Winter wave info? Please, I am hyped for next wave

1 minute ago, Textorix said:

Winter wave info? Please, I am hyped for next wave

Aren’t we all. 4 hours ain’t that long my friend, it’ll be here before you know it, just watch LOTR in the meantime 😉

4 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I'll kick off today's news with saying there is 4 sets for the winter wave launching in January. Three $20 sets and a $50 set... speculate away :laugh:

These prices are off 

So probably four sets coming in the winter wave, could be like 2021 which had the moments as a winter wave. 

I would love a Hufflepuff moments torso, and really liked the concept of those sets, but if this winter wave is more of a playset I think that would be preferable :classic: