Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Modal said:

Is Flying Lesson supposed to connect to the other sets?

It has the holes for the technic pins so it should be able to.

Just now, Modal said:

It has pin holes so definetely but I am glad it doesnt have green elements so its perfect addition to 2018-2020 Hogwarts sets

1 minute ago, Modal said:

See below

10 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

If you look, the two sides of the building are on separate 8x8 plates, and the roofs can detach. It looks like those parts can definitely integrate in with the new castle, but the center might not.

2 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Yeah it's definitely not an anniversary set, but people are saying there will be a regular Dumbledore with it. That's what I'm not sure about.

Actually, I‘d be fine without a Dumbledore minifig :shrug_oh_well: Can‘t think of a costume they haven‘t done yet anyway

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

FF confirmed it. It includes just Dumbledore. 

I hope that Dumbledore is reuse so I can skip it lol

12 minutes ago, OrderOfTheBrick said:

It has connection points to the side seeing the image.
Think you can connect it,  don't know if its logical.

Perhaps I phrased that wrong. 

You CAN connect it, but not in the same way that other sets connect - one on top of each other.

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m glad so many people like these sets. They certainly are different from what we were expecting 

They were?

Besides Giant Figures I think they were exactly what I was thinking. Bland and tan. I like the village set and probably the only thing I'll be getting.

26 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

It's nice to get another Neville, even if he does still have the same face from 2018, with the unconscious alt.

is it not the neville head from the herbology class "moment" set?

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You‘re right, he did :laugh: And Dumbledore is even part of the set name, so omitting him would be a tad silly :tongue: I think it‘s the same one found in the CoS set

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Like I said in my previous message, despite him "confirming" it, I'm skeptical because the box art doesn't seem to indicate that there is a figure on it to the left of Fawkes. Notice how the shape behind the Fawkes figure becomes narrower on the left.

I also made a point earlier about how there's an elevated jumper piece on this set instead of a jumper piece with tiles adjacent to it, so putting a minifigure stand on top here wouldn't look right.

EDIT: I could be wrong, but I just want to see the figure before I assume its there :)

Edited by YetiZombie

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

You‘re right, he did :laugh: And Dumbledore is even part of the set name, so omitting him would be a tad silly :tongue: I think it‘s the same one found in the CoS set

Well, I could see them including a variant in red robes, in order to look better next to Fawkes (hot pink next to a red bird would be pretty garish). Also, Hedwig came with an exclusive Harry, so it would make sense that Fawkes would include an exclusive Dumby.

1 minute ago, YetiZombie said:

Like I said in my previous message, despite him "confirming" it, I'm skeptical because the box art doesn't seem to indicate that there is a figure on it to the left of Fawkes. I also made a point earlier about how there's an elevated jumper piece on this set instead of a jumper piece with tiles adjacent to it, so putting a minifigure stand on top here wouldn't look right.

It does look like that front jumper is just for small Fawkes rather than there being a side build with Dumbledore / Fawkes.

2 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Like I said in my previous message, despite him "confirming" it, I'm skeptical because the box art doesn't seem to indicate that there is a figure on it to the left of Fawkes. Notice how the shape behind the Fawkes figure becomes narrower on the left.

I also made a point earlier about how there's an elevated jumper piece on this set instead of a jumper piece with tiles adjacent to it, so putting a minifigure stand on top here wouldn't look right.

Well like I said, he confirmed it, so there's no place for scepticism. 

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well like I said, he confirmed it, so there's no place for scepticism. 

Just like the chess set was confirmed as the D2C? ;) Anyway, we'll see images soon enough.

Can someone DM me the prelim shots again? I’m curious how they compare to the final sets

I’m not a fan of the Fluffy set IMO, it seems very empty because you have to fit fluffy and the harp in there. 

28 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

It's supposed to be Quidditch :wink:

A lot of people are still under the impression that this is the case but it really isn't, in fact we have absolutely no idea whatsoever what the Accessory Pack will include. 

1 minute ago, doclord said:

I’m not a fan of the Fluffy set IMO, it seems very empty because you have to fit fluffy and the harp in there. 

Yeah it has almost no interior details 

1. Chamber of secrets

2. Hogsmeade

3. Flying lesson

4. Fluffy

5. Girl’s bathroom

6. Chess 

7. Fawkes

8. Buildable figures

PD. excuse the spacing.

29 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

...Anyone else find it funny that we've now had two entirely different leaks of the Fawkes set, and both of them cut out the minifigure? I want to see Dumbledore, darn it!

Wdym two?

Ok, today is a full of leaks day.

This is my ranking:

1) Chamber of Secrets;
2) Hogsmeade;
3) Myrtle's Bathroom;
4) Flying Lesson;
5) Fluffy;
6) Chess;
7) Fawkes;
8) Harry and Hermione;

At the moment I'm sure I'll buy from (1) to (5), very likely not buy (6) and surely not buy (7) and (8).

Now seeing how the new sets go together I'm like the sets a lot more.  I'm still bummed that they're not designed to go with the current Hogwarts sets but I may very well end up getting them and having a second Hogwarts. 

Hogsmeade is my favorite set and it might be blasphemy to say this but the thing I'm the most excited about is adding some Christmas elements and adding it to my Winter Village display.  

The chess set looks like a disaster for...actually playing chess. The squares are tiny and I can already see pieces falling over easily with just a hand trying to move a pawn.