Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Brickroll said:

how is so much info coming out so quickly?

I suppose because official presentation is very near.

What even is this wave? :laugh:

I like all the components, but as a single wave I think this stuff will look rather crazy on the shelves. But I’m highly impressed by the variety the HP wave is bringing for a licensed theme (compared to others). 

But now I just have to make my own giant figures! More flesh colored pieces please! Bit surprised they didn’t throw in extra pieces to make a Ron head though, like the buildable minions that were “build 2” but contained the option to build a third character with an extra set. 

Just now, SuperChris said:

What’s left to be leaked now? Advent Cal, Flying set and D2C?

Yes please let's see what that flying lesson set is once and for all. :laugh:

What are the chances the Bathroom set contains hair pieces and reversible heads for Goyle and Crabbe as that for me at least is the main draw aside from the sink build. I think someone said ages ago that they are basically confirmed? 

8 wasn't that fussed about the buildable Hedwig so I wasn't looking forward to the Fawkes, but I think it actually looks really good. Nice and colourful and I like how they made the perch and the tray underneath for his ashes.

And there's obviously going to be a figure with it as you can see the little fawkes mould from the cmf line. I'd guess Dumbledore as the fig with him, although they might just go with Harry again.

I thought the Chess set would be my favourite set (judging by information and the previous leaked image), but it turns out that it might be... my least favourite set?

Exclusive minifigures are great, but that build... the pawns etc. just don't work for me, they are too blocky and there are too many studs. I don't lik the part around the board with studs, and I hate how there are no studs where pawns stand. 

This will be a day long remembered... :vader:

Too bad the Dumbledore figure that (presumably) comes with Fawkes was cropped out of the picture though.

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Gahh, why did they have to hide the minifig section of the box :laugh:

I think we can easily suppose Dumbledore with Fawkes.

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Gahh, why did they have to hide the minifig section of the box :laugh:

I'm fairly certain there's no minifig (besides Fawkes) because there's only 1 stud to put something on :)

4 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Fawkes looks good but another let down is that they included the cmf fawkes instead of the flying fawkes which would have been so much better in combination with the Chamber of secrets set

Since when do sets steal so many exclusive parts from the CMF?

I love Fawkes, great build. Not as awesome as Hedwig but it will continue growing on me like that set I suppose. Again, not for me tho.

Wonder if exclusive Dumbledore will be the same one as in the CoS?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

2 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

In case anyone is having a hard time keeping track of all the images coming out today, I've put them all into an album and plan on adding to it as more sets leak out:

Thanks! :sweet:

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s Dumbledore

New or old? if old, which version?

Edited by Legofania

Just now, YetiZombie said:

I'm fairly certain there's no minifig (besides Fawkes) because there's only 1 stud to put something on :)

The Hedwig set also just had a single jumper stud, but included a separate stand to attach to it. There's no reason this set couldn't be the same way.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but those gold corner pieces used on the Fawkes base are new, yes? I wonder what they were designed for...

Does buildable Harry come with a black cape? Looks like he’s wearing something

3 minutes ago, BrickMatit said:

I think we can easily suppose Dumbledore with Fawkes.

Yes, but which Dumbledore?  Since he is all but guaranteed to be exclusive.

Edited by RogueTwo

Just now, Magnum said:

Does buildable Harry come with a black cape? Looks like he’s wearing something

yes, he does