Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Brickbuilt H&H box has no anniversary logo.

If this is the final rendering and if this set makes good sales I suppose other characters could follow.

Edited by BrickMatit

Oh man, I quite like those honestly.

I mean these definitely aren't for me, but they are built very nicely. The only part I don't like is the bottom part of their faces.

So glad the buildable figures set doesn't include minifigs (golden or regular). They look solid, but that's an easy skip for me

Edited by YetiZombie

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ever since Eurobricks switched servers a few months ago the forum's been pretty unreliable. Images not loading, "show more replies" not working, dropping out a dozen times a day and so on. 

Yeah I've notice. Its so frustrating sometimes, I hope they fix it soon

OH MY GOD!!!  THE GREAT HALL IS A LOVE LETTER TO LOCKHART! Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom is perfect along with the painting of Lockhart, you also get his office as well with the wig! Dueling Club as well, nice one! This is amazing!!!!!!

So does that mean that all the sets are actually June releases? The only ones we haven't seen yet are Fawkes and Quidditch set, and it seems the latter is almost definitely a June release. 

Glad some people like these big figs. But i just keep wondering what drugs the LEGO team was on when they came up with this idea. Never thought there would be such an easy set to skip in this theme. And with no minifigures. Absolutely nothing to miss out on.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So does that mean that all the sets are actually June releases? The only ones we haven't seen yet are Fawkes and Quidditch set, and it seems the latter is almost definitely a June release. 

I'm not sure if this is correct but some sets from the August wave might get an early June release in Europe. Take that with an absolutely huge grain of salt though because I have no clue how accurate that is. 

Edited by Guyon2002

The big figs look cool but I won't be getting them. I am happy we are getting pictures today though. Yeah!!!

2 minutes ago, RODDY said:

OH MY GOD!!!  THE GREAT HALL IS A LOVE LETTER TO LOCKHART! Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom is perfect along with the painting of Lockhart, you also get his office as well with the wig! Dueling Club as well, nice one! This is amazing!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm glad there's plenty of Chamber of Secrets details. I think it's a little annoying that we've had the Great Hall before though. I would've rather had the Hospital Wing, as that also has ties to Chamber as Harry goes there after Quidditch with no bones in his arm, and the petrified bodies of Hermione, Colin etc are there too.

(also we could've had a Madam Pomfrey minifigure)

Megafig Hermione has her school uniform skirt for the first time (now they just need to translate it into minifig form). I wonder if they will have "back printing"?

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm not sure if this is correct but some sets from the August wave might get an early June release in Europe. Take that with an absolutely huge grain of salt though because I have no clue how accurate that is. 

Yeah I mean they definitely have to release in June in some way. It seems rather unlikely that 2 August sets would leak along with June sets, not to talk about those leaked minfigures. 

3 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Megafig Hermione has her school uniform skirt for the first time (now they just need to translate it into minifig form). I wonder if they will have "back printing"?

Probably just the stripe, which seems to continue all the way around. The only other back details to include would be wrinkles, which they omitted on the front.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah I mean they definitely have to release in June in some way. It seems rather unlikely that 2 August sets would leak along with June sets, not to talk about those leaked minfigures. 

Which other August set has leaked besides the buildable figures?

1 minute ago, Metanoios91 said:

Only buildable figures

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm still crossing my fingers that the US will get something besides the minifigure pack in June.  Last year we had to wait until September, and the years before were a bit of a debacle as well, with an August release date that sort of morphed into July in some places.  Don't get me wrong, COVID definitely warranted a delay in LEGO products last year, but I really hope the whole world gets the sets at the same time this time.  I know I keep adding to the stereotype of entitled Americans, but PLEASE, I don't want to wait until the end of the summer again :grin:

1 minute ago, Metanoios91 said:

The Chess set has leaked last week and was original also August.

Just now, Legofania said:

Only buildable figures

Yes but he mentioned 2 August sets leaking and I was wondering if I missed one

8 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

Glad some people like these big figs. But i just keep wondering what drugs the LEGO team was on when they came up with this idea.

I‘m actually more surprised they haven‘t come up with that idea sooner, given how much people liked what we previously called maxifigs (Ares, Giant-Man, Grawp) :classic:

I think we should call these maxifigs from now on. Any ideas how the other ones should be renamed? Midifigs? :laugh: