Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Oh, and one more thing. Either Guyon or Falconfan said there's three more golden figures coming

Oh ok, I had the wrong idea then.

So sets we don't know will contain a golden figure are the buildable Fawkes, the D2C, the Advent Calendar and any exclusive/polybags that also come out. 

25 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Oh, and one more thing. Either Guyon or Falconfan said there's three more golden figures coming

Can‘t remember that one :snicker: 

If so, two out of the five upcoming post-June sets (buildable figures, Fawkes, D2C, AC, polybag) don‘t include a golden minifig. If the set with the buildable figures is among them (missed opportunity in my eyes), that leaves one other set. I‘d say it‘s the AC, since that one will get released last and couldn’t really advertise the golden minifig in the same manner the other sets do, spoilers and all that :shrug_oh_well:

However, the polybag is also a bit of a wildcard. Polybags without sidebuilds have become increasingly rare, and the golden stand certainly doesn‘t count as a build, given it‘s just one singular piece :tongue: The Shazam polybag is the only one in recent memory that only featured a minifig

57 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I know I definitely didn't say that.

2 hours ago, Legofania said:

It was Paul Seeley on Instagram. He's very reliable tho.

2 hours ago, Legofania said:

Both Paul Seeley and FalconFan have said there are more figures, but neither of them specified how many are left.

4 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Oh ok, I had the wrong idea then.

So sets we don't know will contain a golden figure are the buildable Fawkes, the D2C, the Advent Calendar and any exclusive/polybags that also come out. 

I highly doube Advent calendar will have golden figure

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It was Paul Seeley on Instagram. He's very reliable tho.

Paul just said that it isn't all. If it's not Guyon, then it's falconfan. I will try to find that message now

22 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Paul just said that it isn't all. If it's not Guyon, then it's falconfan. I will try to find that message now

If he said that it isn't all that means that there are more, it's literally the same thing.

38 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If he said that it isn't all that means that there are more, it's literally the same thing.

Yep, but falconfan said exact quantity

34 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I'm not too sure if he did...

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

I checked through all of his comments and couldn't find anything. I also thought I remembered someone saying there would be three more, but I'm starting to think that was just forum speculation from someone.

Anyway, I think the buildable figures and Fawkes probably won't have golden figures, just a normal Dumby figure for the Fawkes set, perhaps a variant of CoS Dumbledore with a hat. I think the D2C will come with Golden Dumbledore, and the Advent will include Golden Hagrid (the calendar includes Dudley, DA Harry, and PS Griphook, it's really weird that Hagrid apparently isn't included, so this would make sense). Not sure about the polybag, that ultimately depends on whether it's a GWP or a standard poly for purchase.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm not too sure if he did...

Yep, looks like he did not say it here. But I definitely remeber him saying this 

2 hours ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

I also thought I remembered someone saying there would be three more, but I'm starting to think that was just forum speculation from someone

It was me and it wasn't speculation. Let's ask @Falconfan1414, if he did say there's three more golden figures coming

Edit: very doubtful that AC will include golden figure, chances for normal set (Fawkes, for example) way higher

Edited by Legofania

I said at least 2 more were coming from the original 4 with the Quirell leak and then the Snape which was prior to it being revealed by Lego and the chess set leaking

Didn't know you were saying something about this. But I'm still pretty sure I heard this not from you

12 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I said at least 2 more were coming from the original 4 with the Quirell leak and then the Snape which was prior to it being revealed by Lego and the chess set leaking

I think Falconfan said in his Instagram account that more golden figures are coming, because I remember to read that too :classic:. Not the number, though. I also think that they will give us a golden Dumbledore and a golden Draco. Draco seems fair to balance the students-teachers ratio. About golden Hagrid, well... he is with no doubt a very iconic character since book 1; but he is also much bigger than the rest, which means more golden material. Maybe he could be the golden minifig of the D2C?

From the figures we know are coming in the next wave, I've updated the list of all the human character minifigures we still need from the first three films. With Sinistra coming I've also included some more minor characters. 

Hogwarts Students:

Lee Jordan, Percy Weasley, Alicia Spinnet, Millicent Bulstrode, Ernie Macmillan, Penelope Clearwater

Hogwarts Residents:

Professor Vector, Madam Prince, Madam Pomfrey, Fat Friar, Grey Lady, Bloody Baron

Magical World:

Tom the barman, Daedelus Diggle, Doris Crockford, Augusta Longbottom, Mr Borgin

Muggles:

Aunt Marge, Kings Cross Guard, Mr Mason, Mrs Mason

There are also characters like Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell and Pansy Parkinson who appear in the first three films, but their main actor does not appear until a later film. 

So there are not many big characters left. It's quite impressive how thorough this line has been for the early films, hopefully the later films will catch up soon.

Four of the five Magical World characters would fit in the Leaky Cauldron and Borgin and Burkes, of the Muggle characters only Aunt Marge deserves any new parts so perhaps she'd be good in a CMF. 

For all the Hogwarts characters only Madam Pomfrey and Lee Jordan need new hat/hair pieces, the rest are simple enough with existing parts (and in some cases existing prints). 

Hogsmeade and COS sets are online (and you can also see how they fit together with Murtle's bathroom and the forbidden corridor) and unfortunately they look really good. I say unfortunately because I had actually planned on skipping COS and the other Hogwarts sets as I've got all the other sets from 2018 to 2020. That's going to be expensive.. 

Sinestra was fake all along :laugh_hard: These two sets look excellent!

There‘s only one thing I dislike: the chocoloate frog card tiles are randomised :hmpf_bad: It‘s Vidiyo all over again! Hopefully they won‘t be too hard to collect

Wait, there is a blonde girl with Ravenclaw robes in the CoS set. Did we know about her before? Could she be Penelope Clearwater? 

Really cool we finally get Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw robes! No moments Hufflepuff torso yet though. 

Edited by Seaber

The new Dumbledore is also all I wanted (white hair and new robe colour) and the Chamber of Secret set includes Rawenclaw and Hufflepuff robe versions

The Great Hall includes one more minifig than expected :laugh: Of course Luna doesn‘t make a whole lot of sense, but that Rabenclaw robe torso print should be worth it :thumbup:

Other highlights for me:

• New face prints for Dean and Mr Flume
  • new printed head piece for Honeydukes jar
  • 2 pixies
  • The Basilisk :wub_drool:
  • The Ninjago snake warrior head piece in a new colour, such a great parts use
  • GITD Nick
  • Justin getting his a*** kicked by Harry :laugh_hard:
1 minute ago, Seaber said:

Wait, there is a blonde girl with Ravenclaw robes in the CoS set. Did we know about her before? 

It‘s Luna :classic:

Edited by Lego-Freak