Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I just noticed that Stonewars updated their set list and it's said that 76395 (quidditch related set) is Quidditch Lessons

10 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Harry too?

He's in his Muggle clothes, a reuse from the DA set. 

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I just noticed that Stonewars updated their set list and it's said that 76395 (quidditch related set) is Quidditch Lessons

Don't think that's the actual name of the set.

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

Makes sense. We're getting Hooch in the set and the box art for the Golden Figure matches the area of the castle used for the quiddich lesson.

lego-harry-potter-20th-anniversary-minif

fcd8e8b51e75bb3da58480fd8b39eefe.jpg

Edited by Brick Cucumber

I’m not gonna say it in case I’m wrong but I could swear Falconfan already revealed what the “Quidditch” set is in this thread...and either no one noticed or everyone forgot.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

2 hours ago, deskp said:

Should we then not also get Rons Hogwarts express outfit.

Timeline wise.

Dudley in PJ > Harry in big shirt  > griphook > Ron jacket > Hermione no-hosue robe 

How sure are we it’s Dudley and not Neville? They both have pyjama scenes in the first book, and I thought there was some speculation it might be Longbottom from the scene where Hermione Petrificus Totaluses him as they leave the dorms. 

3 minutes ago, krimimimi said:

How sure are we it’s Dudley and not Neville? They both have pyjama scenes in the first book, and I thought there was some speculation it might be Longbottom from the scene where Hermione Petrificus Totaluses him as they leave the dorms. 

It's Dudley.

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

Yeah don't think that's the final name of the set as some of the other sets they've got listed are different to there final set names. 

But of course this set will be Quidditch based... 

Edited by Brick Clicker

Flying lesson and Quidditch are different things.

Madam hooch though flying, oliver wood though harry quidditch in the film.

I recon that we have just the right amount leaked figure to get excited for the set, but still a large portion to be excited for when the final leak comes. Although, still, the more minifigures leaks the better, but we have reached a point where the amount we have is decent. 

On a different topic, have you guys seen many of the HP series 2 minifigures around. Maybe it just the part of Melbourne I am in, but my god. There are series 20, disney series 2 and I even found a store with the original Harry Potter series. However in all the kmarts, Woolworths, toy stores and Legoland discovery centres, I can’t find series 2 of HP. I have a couple of theories.

1: Maybe they just sold well. I find it hard to believe, although in my opinion series 2 is better than series 1. I just can’t see it selling incredibly well or hound kids getting really excited about them.

2: Maybe because second series don’t sell as well, they made less stock so that they sold what they made. So that they aren’t shelve warmers forever like the Simpsons series 2 was.

3: (What I think is most likely). Maybe they phased them out really quickly along with series 21, to make room for Vidyo. Speaking of Kmarts, there are so many Vidyo blind series boxes. So maybe they phased out the series so that they could make room for Vidyo and make that a success 

Edited by Tommy9

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

If the Moments sets are already warming shelves I wonder what will happen to the August sets when they release :tongue:

Well, it's just the one Moments with a bad color scheme and very common characters, even if McGonagall is glorious. A set that definitely isn't a shelf warmer in my experience is Hedwig: That set seems to be one of the best-selling of the theme so far (or, at least easily the best of the 2020 wave), which I think is a better predictor of how well the August line might do.

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m not gonna say it in case I’m wrong but I could swear Falconfan already revealed what the “Quidditch” set is in this thread...and either no one noticed or everyone forgot.

Yeah, I'm confused too. Pretty sure all 3 leakers alluded to it being a brick-built Remembrall (or something) and NOT a playset. 

Personally, I can't see it not being a playset with it having a golden Quirrell. Maybe they were punking us given August's (previously suspected) poor wave.  

Edited by BrickFunatic

1 minute ago, Bobby Drake said:

Chess Set leaked, looks good.

Considering that guy tried to hack into my ig I don’t support that leak 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Considering that guy tried to hack into my ig I don’t support that leak 

But it is a real picture?

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

He says 1000 likes and he'll leak HD, 5000 likes and he'll leak full set. :jollyroger:

Unless he knows the D2C.... he's just getting reported.

This is so exciting, I’m actually really impressed. However, what are the weird side black builds. Rocks or fallen chess pieces?

Edited by Tommy9

I will be so happy if the figures in the chess set are identical to the forbidden corridor, as it would make this a super easy skip for me. But what do we think the chances are of two sets literally having the same figures (other than the gold one of course)? I mean it looks cool, but just really don't need a chess set personally. :laugh:

Also, I know it's just a super blurry picture, but is the first figure just the golden Snape? Looks nothing like Snape!

Edited by chris6507

I think we've reached a new low for image quality, for crying out loud... 

If he did it on purpose to get more attention, he can go Mega Blok himself... oh sorry, Mega Construx himself(sidenote, wow their names are truly awful).

Anyway, from what I can make out, the set looks really good and much bigger than I anticipated. I still find it bizarre that golden Quirrell is in the Quidditch set and not this one, you'd think that would make more sense.