Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Just saw a possible leak of a Hermione minifig which looks to be based off Deathly Hallows.

Whether real or not it looks pretty good, I'd be fine if it's genuine.

It looks off to me, I think they are genuine Lego parts but it doesn’t look like an official minifigure of Hermione

A new Cho Chang has supposedly leaked too. She’s in a lilac sweater. In a little individual baggie with the alleged new Hermione from Deathly Hallows.

I can't tell if these leaks are real or not because they don't fit into any of the sets that we know of. Unless it's the D2C but i wouldn't know where they would both be included

Edited by josh_a_123

Yeah I'm skeptical about them. I've just seen an up close clear look at hermoine and I'm still not sure as it doesn't link into much unless they included it with the buildable characters 

I'm pretty sure these leaks are fake. Hermione looks believable, but Cho definitely looks like an existing sweater print just turned around. Not to mention that this would be the third different hairpiece for her, and one that doesn't fit particularly well. Not buying it.

I get it’s probably fake, but it’s so accurate it’s actually sad, because it sucks 😭

While Cho certainly looks like the back of a torso, I can't find any existent one that matches it. Same with Hermione's torso, which seems to be new.

Given the outstanding question marks about the August wave and the changing information, who knows, maybe there really will be a Deathly Hallows themed set. There's the single out of place PoA Hogsmeade set in the June wave after all. It's all topsy turvy.

21 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

While Cho certainly looks like the back of a torso, I can't find any existent one that matches it. Same with Hermione's torso, which seems to be new.

Given the outstanding question marks about the August wave and the changing information, who knows, maybe there really will be a Deathly Hallows themed set. There's the single out of place PoA Hogsmeade set in the June wave after all. It's all topsy turvy.

I think these might actually be real with what Clone OPatra has said about the torsos not matching anything we have and none of our reliable leakers having denied that these are real usually when a fake leak happens Guyon2002 or someone else is on here within the hour marking it as fake and with what brick clicker said:

3 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah I'm skeptical about them. I've just seen an up close clear look at hermoine and I'm still not sure as it doesn't link into much unless they included it with the buildable characters 

He says is skeptically not that he is sure it is fake or real and as far as I remember no one has claimed to know what the D2C is after everything changed so I at least think these are real.

Maybe a retailer exclusive? But what scene do Cho and Hermoine in DH share besides Hogwarts in DH2? Maybe that rumor of the D2C being a DH Hogwarts Assault on Hoth style is true.

4 minutes ago, bluedog1111 said:

I think these might actually be real with what Clone OPatra has said about the torsos not matching anything we have and none of our reliable leakers having denied that these are real usually when a fake leak happens Guyon2002 or someone else is on here within the hour marking it as fake and with what brick clicker said:

He says is skeptically not that he is sure it is fake or real and as far as I remember no one has claimed to know what the D2C is after everything changed so I at least think these are real.

FalconFan commented on one of the IG leaks that it's probably fake. 

The leak is apparently from exabrickslegogo’s backup account. Aren’t they actually reliable? I vaguely remember them being a source of leaks for some time. I might be wrong though.

4 minutes ago, RODDY said:

Maybe a retailer exclusive? But what scene do Cho and Hermoine in DH share besides Hogwarts in DH2? Maybe that rumor of the D2C being a DH Hogwarts Assault on Hoth style is true.

There's no reason they have to come in the same set. Plus Cho is just wearing robes when she appears in the Hogwarts battle, I thought.

Does she ever wear a sweater like this?

3 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

There's no reason they have to come in the same set. Plus Cho is just wearing robes when she appears in the Hogwarts battle, I thought.

Since the sweater doesn't have any skin tone showing, it's possible that it's a leaked torso for a different character, not necessarily Cho. Hermione's torso does seem to be a match, which just raises the question of which scene it's based on. Not the Battle of Hogwarts, as she had her jacket then. Hmm...

22 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Cho wears a jacket this color when she sees Harry on the Hogwarts Express for the first time in Goblet of Fire. “Two pumpkin pasties please.” But it’s a jacket not a sweater... Unless this is the back of the jacket? If these are in fact real, I definitely don’t think Cho and Hermione are from the same set.

FYI the Hermione in the movie does not wear a collared shirt like that minifigure pretending to be her.

Thats shirt in the picture does not have a collar under that scarf. also the buttons dont go all the way down.

https://p7.hiclipart.com/preview/795/814/361/emma-watson-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-1-hermione-granger-emma-watson.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/0d/4c/400d4ce77ec06fa02370a1a90c1a93d3.png

Edited by deskp

12 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Who are they even trying to fool at this point :laugh_hard:

The people still confident we're getting a DH wave.

19 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The people still confident we're getting a DH wave.

Oh, sweet summer children :laugh_hard: I do wonder how they’ve managed to miss the news then, the set list has been all over IG too 

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Oh, sweet summer children :laugh_hard: I do wonder how they’ve managed to miss the news then, the set list has been all over IG too 

You would be suprised how many people dont know even june sets