Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Most will be happy with the news but don't expect literally everything to change. 

Guyon2002 has given comments have given me some optimism. If the chess set's price could be slightly lowered and maybe any castle parts that were planned to go with it gotten rid of I would be fine it might even be better it would depend on how big the chess set was it. It would be really nice though if the chess set had a wall which could be used as the castle's underground to go beneath the great hall that could come on and off. I don't want anything to change about buildable Fawkes it sounds great as is. Getting rid of the buildable figures for nearly anything else would be Great as well. Throw in a battle of Hogwarts D2C is the $250 slot, make the $30 and $40 expansions to the D2C, and and the wave becomes the best one of the reboot to me. 

All right I just caught up with what had changed and now my optimism is gone. I just laughed to myself that Guyon2002's and Falconfan1414's prophecy of you will be shocked and surprised at how bad it is just came true for people who had it hadn't already now at some point all of us have experienced a horrible shock say what you will about them but their information and leaks and speculation about our reaction has never been wrong.

Edited by bluedog1111

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

76392: Hogwarts chess set $59.99

OH wow. Clearly going to be JUST minifigure sized, like the other Chess Sets they have made. 

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

Chess set is now the $60 with 876 pieces :) (retailer exclusive)

The fawkes should now be the $40 set

All the other sets are staying the same

The D2C well who knows we'll have to wait a little longer :grin:

Ooh I'm happy with this news. 

Do you know what the D2C is?

If the chess set's not huge-scale, does that bode well for castle-related parts? The pieces, if minifigure sized, might be a good source of helmets and such

Just now, josh_a_123 said:

don't tell me that's all we have for now:sing:

That's the way of it. An explosion of info, five pages in about an hour, then back to the same cycles of speculation.

I guess now we know what all the June and August sets will be and just not the D2C which is alright for now...

So the $30 one is still the Quidditch-related set with Hooch then?

3 minutes ago, doclord said:

So Hooch is still unaccounted for and may belong to the $250 set.

If Hooch is in August wave - I would speculate it's a Quidditch Match set. The only time Hooch Wore goggles like that in her minifigure leak was during the Slytherin/Gryffindor match in the first movie where Harry caught the Snitch in his mouth. 

I guess now we know what all the June and August sets will be and just not the D2C which is alright for now...

So you confirm the $30,- is a Remeberall?

Just now, mark1991t said:

Yeah if it's a Remeberall - probably some kind of odd Flying Lesson set. Then...the D2C could be anything...oh my. 

Just now, mark1991t said:

It was hinted at that it’s something that includes the Snitch but is not just a Snitch. So it may be where Hooch comes from.

JUNE:
LEGO Harry Potter 76386 – $19.99 Myrte's Bathroom
LEGO Harry Potter 76387 – $39.99 Forbidden Corridor
LEGO Harry Potter 76388 – $79.99 Hogsmeade
LEGO Harry Potter 76389 – $129.99 The Chamber of Secrets
AUGUST:
LEGO Harry Potter 76390 – $39.99 Advent Calendar
LEGO Harry Potter 76391 – $249.99  ???
LEGO Harry Potter 76392 – $59.99 Wizard's Chess
LEGO Harry Potter 76393 – $119.99 Brick-built Characters
LEGO Harry Potter 76394 – $39.99 Fawkes
LEGO Harry Potter 76395 – $29.99 (Hooch?)
LEGO Harry Potter 40500 – Accessory Pack
LEGO Harry Potter 40495 (GWP?)
LEGO Harry Potter 40496 (GWP?)

Edited by BrickFunatic

I refuse to get my hopes up for the set that shall not be named. Nope. Not again. I'm just happy the chess set won't take up that much space and can probably be displayed in a regular display cabinet, which is good enough for the time being. I'll just pretend that D2C set doesn't exist until we get more info. Hope only poisons the mind :tongue:

Edited by Lego-Freak

So, since leakers were so sure that D2C is Chess set and it's not, does this mean they could possibly not know that D2C is actually Gringotts, for example?

Does everyone feel a bit better about the August wave now knowing that the D2C could be an actual "playset"? I do. I think having Minifigure-scale sets and expanding the 18+/display sets is a good idea.

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

So, since leakers were so sure that D2C is Chess set and it's not, does this mean they could possibly not know that D2C is actually Gringotts, for example?

At the moment it's unsure what the D2C is...

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

It's unknown atm.

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

Does everyone feel a bit better about the August wave now knowing that the D2C could be an actual "playset"?

Definetely. 

I’m keeping my expectations in check cause I’ve been disappointed before. 

This is pure speculation talk:

If we were to get Gringotts this year then it possible that it will be based on SS/PS to fit more with the anniversary sets.