Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

How would everyone feel if the D2C wasn't actually a chess set...

I would feel hugely disappointed I never really thought about how much I wanted it until I had no choice but to accept it when it leaked that it was going to come out as the D2C. When I first heard about it I was disappointed I had hoped for a battle of Hogwarts but now with every day that goes by I get more and more excited for it I know Lego will go all out with the pieces and it will look gorgeous as a huge D2C which is really the only way I can see us getting a good movie accurate version.

18 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

How would everyone feel if the D2C wasn't actually a chess set...

I'mma be real pissed.

Then again, the $120 set has over 1,700 pieces, so I suppose they could do the chess well at that price point as well. Still very disappointed.

Edited by Retro Brick Reviews

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I mean you can always have a chess set and the D2C :shrug_confused:

Yes, if the chess set is the $120 one, which means the buildable figures are A LOT smaller than we thought :snicker:

1ATP.gif

Edited by Lego-Freak

...Okay. So if neither the Chess set nor the figures are the D2C, then it must be something else entirely, something we know nothing about.

If after all this it actually turns out to be Gringotts...

Really liking the look of the minifigures so far especially cat-Hermione!

I mainly use Instagram for leaks so haven’t seen the preliminary set photos - does anyone have a link they could send me please?

Just now, BrickFunatic said:

How could this have happened? When we know everything, I hope Brickclicker, falconfan and guyon will explain how the mix up happened.

I don't think we know ourselves :laugh_hard:

Is it something instead of something else we'd already known of, or is it something completely new?

Oh, so most of the august wave information was bull s***? Did I miss something and KA1 was full of crap from the beginning?:damn: But Lego Fulcrum (I think it was) said he was right and then we assumed (making a a** of you and me as some would say) and then as far as I can tell Guyon2002, Falconfan1414, and Brick clicker never exactly confirmed this information just saying vague things such as "the cat is out of the bag" and such and then we all jumped on what KA1 had said and made a**** of ourselves? Wow, we are fools. On the bright side I now have a chance to bring out my newly polished pitchfork.

Mods if you haven't all ready can you ban KA1?

4 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

My bet is they've just got wind of a Gringotts. 

53bbm0.jpg

4 minutes ago, mark1991t said:

Is it something instead of something else we'd already known of, or is it something completely new?

There's one we didn't know anything about, maybe it's that one :grin:

Just now, bluedog1111 said:

Mods if you haven't all ready can you ban KA1?

Calm down, no need to jump to conclusions :tongue:

22 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Expect some change around with sets and prices soon...

Can we just "Arresto Momentum" on all these changes? :sick: We're getting so much whiplash, many of us are probably feeling like Harry Potter in the final fight when both he and Voldemort were fused into one person for a second while apparating.   Is Dobby's Sock back on

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I've just had a horrible thought, well at least horrible for my liking: the Quidditch set is back on the menu, boys :sick:

Or Dobby's Sock *oh2*