Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Do you mean the cardboard Gringotts with the dragon on top? Because that one is Gringotts from the 2011 Diagon Alley.

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The chances that these minfigures are from the D2C practically don't exist.

Minfigures from D2Cs rarely leak, if ever. This D2C is like between 2-5 months away, so there is no chance in the universe that this is where they come from.

They are definitely from Fulffy set, BUT they will probably be reused for the D2C.

Thats waht i mean,  dont waste your money on the fluffy set just for these figs.  cause you might get them in the d2c + other more desierable figues.

16 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

The Daily prophet photographer and Florean Fortescue leaked from DA. 

Florean Fortescue leaked on 14 Juli, so 1,5 month before release of DA.

25 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

That cat head mould is glorious! I also think it would benefit from pupils, but it's not a deal breaker, when the expression is just so perfect.

The WHAT now? I must've missed it, I'm scrolling down on IG but can't see it. Oh well, maybe the full fig will leak eventually

I think the Orange robes for Lockhart are still speculation at this point.  We haven't seen any new leaked pictures of him yet as far as I recall.  Wouldn't go by the images of the set leaks from a while back.

1 hour ago, Textorix said:

I feel kinda bad for them because the still think we are going to get DH sets and Gringotts.

Remember folks, that could have been us if it weren’t for our trusted leakers and informants :grin:

1 hour ago, BrickFunatic said:

I'm getting a little worried about the Flumes, Madame Rosmerta, Sinistra, Justin and Colin now because surely this level of new prints can't extend that far. Are they going to be the Seamus/Fleur/Victor/Cedric/Ginny/Lavender/Molly/Bellatrix's of the wave with just a new torso and mismatched, reused faces, not-accurate hair and unprinted skirts (if applicable)? :def_shrug:

I feel that Justin and Colin will be okay as they'll be in school robes. Also their hair is pretty straight forward. (hope Justin gets a smug face print)

The others though yeah it's a bit more daunting. I'm still not sure if I like Sinistra's inclusion as she wasn't really a character in the films. The Flumes I hope they get their design accurate from the dvd extras of PoA as we do see them quite a bit in the exploring Honeydukes section.

Madam Rosmerta we didn't get a great look at in the film so I think the design could be a bit odd.

16 minutes ago, karrit said:

I think the Orange robes for Lockhart are still speculation at this point.  We haven't seen any new leaked pictures of him yet as far as I recall.  Wouldn't go by the images of the set leaks from a while back.

Indeed, prelims can only be trusted to a certain extent. I think both options are still on the table, and personally I have no idea which costume I would prefer :laugh:

18 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Remember folks, that could have been us if it weren’t for our trusted leakers and informants :grin:

Yes, we can thank them because I cant imagine how mad I would be. Now I found myself getting more and more happy for june wave even though I dont like Great Hall remake but daaamn those minifigures :D

4 hours ago, Textorix said:

Well if we got june wave sets images in february then we can get august ones in april

That doesn't really work so. I can't remember any set leaks in April for August. The earliest set leaks were late May, I believe. Or even early June. And for D2C, there's no way we will see it earlier then 3 weeks before release date

PandaMinifigs has responded to another Youtube-video that cover the leaks, that the new cat-Hermione isn't a moulded head piece. So it must be a hairpiece then.

24 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Indeed, prelims can only be trusted to a certain extent. I think both options are still on the table, and personally I have no idea which costume I would prefer :laugh:

Well I would love this one if we are getting Cornish Pixie in that set

o2LOHPO.jpg

2 minutes ago, mark1991t said:

PandaMinifigs has responded to another Youtube-video that cover the leaks, that the new cat-Hermione isn't a moulded head piece. So it must be a hairpiece then.

I think it doesnt even matter because result looks same but if its just hair mould then I guess there is regular Hermione head under it

4 hours ago, deskp said:

trio in fluffy set clothes   most likely show up in chess set,  so dont jump the gun on fluffy set for the figures,    d2c might have those and more figures.

Well it will definitely have these figures, I believe no one doubts, but it's still awesome that they're not wearing jumpers in fluffy set

34 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

(hope Justin gets a smug face print)

As long as it is double sided. He isn't very smug after the basilisk got him 

Ok so the minifigures are looking absolutely phenomenal to me, it's so exciting that we could be looking at THREE robed Slytherin torso's in the girl's bathroom set! If there's robed Gryffindor and Hufflepuff torsos in the Chamber of Secrets I'm going to be very happy :wub:

Also it would be cool if the cat Hermione head fits over a normal minifigure head like the Chima pieces, I guess that makes the piece more versatile and means there should be a normal Hermione head under there (and maybe even a spare headpiece?)

What figure are you guys most looking forward to leaking? For me it would probably be Dumbledore or Lockhart from the big Hogwarts set as I'm looking forward to seeing what colour robes they have this time 

I really do hope Lockhart’s robes are gold and not orange. They’ll look good either way just like how lilac looked great though not screen accurate, but the gold is Lockhart’s signature and most over the top attire. 

2 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Seconded, I really hope we get petrified faces on Justin, Colin Creevey and Nearly Headless Nick 

40 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Madam Rosmerta we didn't get a great look at in the film so I think the design could be a bit odd.

41EzqsF062L._AC_
6 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Lmao. 

1 minute ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

What figure are you guys most looking forward to leaking?

For me its also Lockhart and Dumbledore as I never get tired of detailed and accurate Dumbledore minifig... I am also curious to se Madam Rosmerta, Crab and Goyle

I really want them to make an accurate and grounded "gold" Lockhart, 

in prelim he has a gold torso and dark orange legs..  which is a bit odd.

From the film it should really be a mix of tans and gold.

Mostly I wish they would have used a different hair piece for Lockhart,  his hair would actually looks grand in gold.

Edited by deskp

21 minutes ago, deskp said:

Mostly I wish they would have used a different hair piece for Lockhart,  his hair would actually looks grand in gold.

Which piece? 

5 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

How would everyone feel if the D2C wasn't actually a chess set...

Ecstatic. I really hope it’s the challenges and it’s just a huge Philosopher’s Stone Hogwarts Extension with Dumbledore’s Office.

8 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

How would everyone feel if the D2C wasn't actually a chess set...

Why...? It would be great, at leas if it were something like Gringotts or Grimmauld Place.