Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Textorix said:

Why tho? It seems logical to me

Because the leaked images of the June sets are confidential prelims. Those things leaking affects business in a very negative way which is why they'll always try to prevent it. There is no logic to catalogue leaks so looking at the past for patterns is useless.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Because the leaked images of the June sets are confidential prelims. Those things leaking affects business in a very negative way which is why they'll always try to prevent it. There is no logic to catalogue leaks so looking at the past for patterns is useless.

Exactly this. There is no rhyme or reason, no logic to it. People try to leak things. Lego tries to prevent it. Some leaks get through. Some don’t. 

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

The leaked pixie and orange robes for Lockhart make me think his design will be based on the DADA class scene with the gold robes.  The colour they've gone for seems to be slightly off though as it was in DA so seems likely that the DADA version will be similar.

Just about enough "DA"s there for a Hey Jude rendition...

trio in fluffy set clothes   most likely show up in chess set,  so dont jump the gun on fluffy set for the figures,    d2c might have those and more figures.

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Exactly this. There is no rhyme or reason, no logic to it. People try to leak things. Lego tries to prevent it. Some leaks get through. Some don’t. 

And we should consider ourselves lucky we’ve even seen leaks like these again, let alone twice in a row :laugh:

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah but that means we can get confidental prelims for august wave too. There is same chance for it even if its unlikely it can happen.

Edited by Textorix

Just now, Textorix said:

Yeah but that means we can get confidental prelims for august wave too. There is same chance for it.

No there's not but I'm not going to debate this even further.

Just now, Textorix said:

Yeah but that means we can get confidental prelims for august wave too. There is same chance for it.

It’s not impossible, but both leaks (1HY and 2HY) must’ve had consequences for the retailers involved. Those two sources have been burned for good, I think :laugh: The first could still claim someone took pictures of the catalogue without them knowing, but the second one proudly displayed them on their website :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

No there's not but I'm not going to debate this even further.

Not anytime soon at least and it’s highly unlikely to happen at all

7 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Yeah but that means we can get confidental prelims for august wave too. There is same chance for it even if its unlikely it can happen.

I don’t see us getting any august leaks until the June was is announced or close to being announced. All the preliminaries that we all saw were from 1HY catalog given to stores. It’s definitely way to early for any 2HY catalog leaks since they probably aren’t being handed to stores this soon. There is no patterns when it comes to leaks and just cause June sets prelims leaked doesn’t mean that august wave ones will. Leaks are so random that no one can predict them. 

The most likely chance we'll see the August sets is like we did with Star Wars last year. On the 1st June the August Star Wars sets leaked in a Japanese retail catolouge which wasn't watermarked and they were the final model so I can see a similar thing happening again this year

Danm LEGO everything is leaking.... 

Just reveal the whole lineup at this point

Cat Hermione looks great but I wonder about the pupils? Could it be an unfinished version? Wouldnt be the first time

Also, that head is totally going to be in VIDIYO 

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

It's probably a licensed mold so I kinda doubt that. 

11 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Danm LEGO everything is leaking.... 

Just reveal the whole lineup at this point

Cat Hermione looks great but I wonder about the pupils? Could it be an unfinished version? Wouldnt be the first time

Lego creatures usualy have colored eyes, with a white dot  so never really pupils  in the black sense.

Most of my thoughts have probably already been said, but these June figs are great!

I think the leaked minifig are pretty cool. The Hermione and Ron from the Third Floor Corridor look good and accurate.

Golden Harry and Hermione are fine, like all the golden figs (cool too see the hair in gold).

Not too fussed about cat Hermione, think the eyes are a little odd.

It always suprises me how many people in different Lego groups on fb dont even know about june sets so when I send them leaked prelims they are blown away. I feel kinda bad for them because the still think we are going to get DH sets and Gringotts.

I don't get how anyone thought that the Monica figure was meant for any of the HP sets.  I knew it was her as soon as I saw it.  Can't wait to see more HP leaks but I'd be surprised to see anymore  until next week.  Love the Cat Hermoine.  I  think the Cat head looks to be big enough to fit over a regular minifig head.

I'm getting a little worried about the Flumes, Madame Rosmerta, Sinistra, Justin and Colin now because surely this level of new prints can't extend that far. Are they going to be the Seamus/Fleur/Victor/Cedric/Ginny/Lavender/Molly/Bellatrix's of the wave with just a new torso and mismatched, reused faces, not-accurate hair and unprinted skirts (if applicable)? :def_shrug:

Edited by BrickFunatic

I really think they made the right call with Cat Hermione's eyes, I think the pupils would have made her look more villainous. 

2 hours ago, deskp said:

trio in fluffy set clothes   most likely show up in chess set,  so dont jump the gun on fluffy set for the figures,    d2c might have those and more figures.

The chances that these minfigures are from the D2C practically don't exist.

Minfigures from D2Cs rarely leak, if ever. This D2C is like between 2-5 months away, so there is no chance in the universe that this is where they come from.

They are definitely from Fulffy set, BUT they will probably be reused for the D2C.

That cat head mould is glorious! I also think it would benefit from pupils, but it's not a deal breaker, when the expression is just so perfect.

2 hours ago, Yope said:

The leaked pixie and orange robes for Lockhart

The WHAT now? I must've missed it, I'm scrolling down on IG but can't see it. Oh well, maybe the full fig will leak eventually