Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

Wow McGonagall looks awesome! But what's with her hair color? Or it's supposed to be hat?

What about it? That's literally the color of her hair in the films :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, Thieda said:

Also are we getting a new Hogwart's express set this year or should I get the 2018 one? 

We're not getting it, so you should buy 2018 one

1 minute ago, Thieda said:

I like that new McGonagall figure!

Also are we getting a new Hogwart's express set this year or should I get the 2018 one? 

Other than the Wizard Chess D2C, it doesn't seem like there will be any minifigure scale sets in August, so next year would be the earliest the Hogwarts Express could be remade.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

That's literally the color of her hair in the films :shrug_oh_well:

I thought her hair is grey, no?

We're not getting it, so you should buy 2018 one

Oh nice thx I'll pick it up for sure then!

Just now, Legofania said:

I thought her hair is grey, no?

In the later films yes but in the first few it is similar to the colour on the figure.

Well impressed with these leaks.  We now have a perfect teacher and casual McGonagall in my opinion, love the thistles in the design.

Despite the disappointing builds which indicate a drop in quality with more panels used etc, the minifigs and creatures show that the commitment to quality is still there in some form.  Hope we see Lockhart next or any of the girl's bathroom figs.

Funny how we're getting leaks only for HP and no other theme minifigures were leaked 

10 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Wow McGonagall looks awesome! But what's with her hair color? Or it's supposed to be hat?

What's wrong with her hair colour? The light-ish tan looks rather fitting, though I hope the figure does come with the dual moulded hat with her hair as that would be a massive bonus

*ignore the hair point someone else already answered for me :D though the hat question still stands :)

Edited by Ringwraith

Why are people surprised by the hair colour? Her hair was also dark tan in the Moments set :laugh:

1 minute ago, Yope said:

Hope we see Lockhart next or any of the girl's bathroom figs.

Agreed :thumbup: Or a proper Sinestra leak

It's a dark-reddish brown in the first movie.

2eeb4ab86956f499252347b5227e1234.jpg

I still love it, though! I can't wait to have a McGonagall with a bun!

1 minute ago, Ringwraith said:

What's wrong with her hair colour?

I already got it that it's like in the first movies, yes, but I just don't like it. Will change to the gray one

I already got it that it's like in the first movies, yes, but I just don't like it. Will change to the gray one

Yeah I realised someone else replied for me with the earlier movies thing, it's just personal preference after all. Though I do still hope the moulded hat is included 

Edited by Ringwraith

4 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Funny how we're getting leaks only for HP and no other theme minifigures were leaked 

Marvel has had two leaks thus far, though the second one (Shuri) isn’t public yet. Ninjago however is noticably absent. The beginning of the leak season is usually dominated by it, but this time there have been surprisingly few leaks :shrug_oh_well: I’m also perplexed that no animal moulds have leaked yet, neither for HP nor City (unless you count the pixie). These are usually among the early ones as well

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Marvel has had two leaks thus far, though the second one

And first one is Thanos drawing? Well I don't really count it as leak. I mean, it's leak, but it was drawn and no other theme MINIFIGURES were leaked, that's what I am about

5 minutes ago, Legofania said:

And first one is Thanos drawing? Well I don't really count it as leak. I mean, it's leak, but it was drawn and no other theme MINIFIGURES were leaked, that's what I am about

Is this because Lego could be preparing for the official HP reveals and so the completed lego sets with their figures are more abundant?

Edited by Ringwraith

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Yes they were - Rocket and Korg's headpiece.

Thanos drawing is just a concept, not an actual representation. 

I just had an idea.

So we know that Hooch comes in either the 30€ or 40€ set. @Guyon2002 confirmed that it's not a flying lesson set, with @Falconfan1414 hinting that both 2 remaining sets are more buildable stuff. 

We know that the set is not a broom, nor a Golden Snitch - but when it comes to the Snitch, @Falconfan1414 confirmed that it's not the Snitch, but "we shouldn't forget a Snitch".

So, what if the set is not a buildable Golden Snitch - it's a buildable chest with all the "Quidditch balls". Wonder if that would make sense?

I really like this new McGonagall. It's nice to finally get her without her hat.

I think that Lego don't want to throw out everything they have immediately. I think they want to continue for years. If they put in all sets from years 6 and 7, what is left for the years to come. They want to make as much as possible. If they make buildable figures right now, completionists want to have this set now, instead if it came last.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So, what if the set is not a buildable Golden Snitch - it's a buildable chest with all the "Quidditch balls". Wonder if that would make sense?

:snicker: The same thing I suggested yesterday :snicker:

I don't know you, but for me the best thing would be to get all the characters we still miss and end this theme as soon as possible. I can't understand how it is possible that so many of you can spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on LEGO sets without a worry. For me it's always a challenge to find money to finance the hobby. You could just say, don't buy it, you don't have to, but since we are all collectors you know how difficult it is, and how painful it is to have to give up on something you want so badly and that make you happy. Sorry for the small rant :pir-cry_sad:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yes they were - Rocket and Korg's headpiece.

Oh, I forgot about them lol