Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Promobricks didn't know it was Sinistra. They added her later

That’s not what I said. I said as Promobricks was giving the set information, @Guyon2002 told us here that the unknown Hogwarts teacher was in fact Sinistra. That was before Pawnyeye said it on their IG account 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I can't say it with 100% certainty but this Hogwarts Moments info should be incorrect. 

Thats great because I dont like the concept of these book sets as they just dont work with other Hogwarts sets. If its just regular playset then I would like it more.

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

That’s not what I said. I said as Promobricks was giving the set information, @Guyon2002 told us here that the unknown Hogwarts teacher was in fact Sinistra. That was before Pawnyeye said it on their IG account 

Ah okay. That account has still leaked some info early though but they aren't a huge account so hasn't reached many people. Few bits of info on there posted around a month ago now coming to surface

Also, anyone know in which set this piece appeared? FC7E52cE6s0.jpg?size=806x806&quality=96&sign=e5944cf3ee8c03949bfa4bfc5def4039&type=album

Edited by Legofania

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

Ah okay. That account has still leaked some info early though but they aren't a huge account so hasn't reached many people. Few bits of info on there posted around a month ago now coming to surface

I don’t know if you browsed here much last year or not, so forgive me if you already know all this, but really the only reason I can’t bring myself to trust Pawnyeye on IG is because we’re all 99% sure it’s the new account of one Kingnono who dropped all kinds of hints last year (some panned out, most didn’t) but he admitted to being a fraud and it turned out he just had a couple lucky guesses but ended up being wrong about the vast majority of things he said. That’s why I’m very wary of this guy, it seems like the same person

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

You mean like the 300€ LOTR D2C set “info” that’s since been deleted? :laugh_hard: The person behind that account simply throws stuff at the wall to see what sticks. It’s either the same chucklehead as last year or a copycat, and I don’t know which is worse

4 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Also, anyone know in which set this piece appeared? FC7E52cE6s0.jpg?size=806x806&quality=96&sign=e5944cf3ee8c03949bfa4bfc5def4039&type=album

It’s custom made by a fan designer. It’s not LEGO. 

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I can't say it with 100% certainty but this Hogwarts Moments info should be incorrect. 

So only certainty is Hooch, in her Flying lesson outfit.

All the rest is speculation, something is more probable (Flying lesson based set, sort of Remembrall scene remake) something is less probable (other minifigures, typology of set...).

Edited by BrickMatit

Ah okay my bad with that account then looks like he is just making lucky guesses then with what he's posting. Thanks for the clarity guys :)

I'll just take the hit if I do turn out to be wrong but after checking my notes and speaking to my sources I'm confident this info is incorrect.

EDIT: I forgot who the original source for accessory packs figure lineup was but assume that's fake as well.

Edited by Guyon2002

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'll just take the hit if I do turn out to be wrong but after checking my notes and speaking to my sources I'm confident this info is incorrect.

EDIT: I forgot who the original source for accessory packs figure lineup was but assume that's fake as well.

Ah okay so both the minifig pack and moments seems to be fake and innocent info? 

At least he gave up quickly this time :laugh_hard: Should I be flattered by his profile pic choice btw? I mean, I kept calling him Gollum/Sméagol last year :poke:

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I forgot who the original source for accessory packs figure lineup was but assume that's fake as well.

It was lego_club_news but he most likely did this post after seeing Pawnyeye's post

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

Ah okay so both the minifig pack and moments seems to be fake and innocent info? 

HM is 100% fake, not sure about about the accessory pack as I'm not sure where that info originated from but it's safe to assume that's fake as well. 

I believe Pawnyeye is the source of accessory set info. He did post about it in February

17 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

He just admitted it was him 

Yep just seen that as well - ah well we just ignore whatever they said.

Whoever NoKnow is, they're definitely an active reader of this page though.

1 minute ago, OutlandishCandle said:

Whoever NoKnow is, they're definitely an active reader of this page though.

I have my suspicions.

But it's best to bring this thread back on track again.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I love how we had info for a few hours, and then we suddenly didn't :laugh_hard:

Back to talking about Dobby's socks, I guess.

Looks like we got the best of both worlds, proper info & leaks for the June wave and a fun guessing game based on factory leaks for the August wave :shrug_oh_well:

Talking about "Moments" sets, in your opinion would be possible (and with accettable results) for Lego to create 4 Common Rooms and Dormitories in this way? 

4 hours ago, ZeLuiz08 said:

I just think it's lack of respect that they re-launch characters that were released as exclusives, like Slughorn, Umbridge, Hooch and Riddle.
I think it's not only noteworthy because it is "exclusive", but this box is also a way of launching random characters that were not possible to link into sets.

LEGO didn't know if theme would be successful in 2018 so they gave us characters that either weren't coming anywhere or weren't being released for two years just in case the line was cancelled. Also they had the decency to change/update the prints when they were rereleased, which apparently isn't being done for the DA Harry. I have no issue with any of those characters being remade with new prints. With the exception of boggart snape they're all important characters that kids and collectors should be able to get easily. 

59 minutes ago, Legofania said:

First people start believing Nono again and now they're falling for this again? Have I travelled back in time a year or are we just doing the forum 's greatest hits? Most importantly how do I work an otter pun into this?