Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Hey I think he's been discussed here before but did we confirm that pawnyeye on Instagrambwas a fake like KingNoKnow. I saw he predicted something being quidditch related but other stuff seems like guesswork and I know @Guyon2002 or @Falconfan1414 could probably deconfirm him immediately but I cant remember if they did already or not

I wonder if the trio will come in their uniform in the Forbidden Corridor set to represent the first time they find Fluffy, and they'll come in their PS climax outfits it a more expensive final task set (with the winged keys and chess pieces). I really want to know if the Forbidden Corridor set has devil's snare in it. 

Another thing I've been thinking about (well two really) is it would be really cool to get the Humped-Back, One-Eyed witch statue in the Forbidden Corridor set as that is the only time she's shown in the movie and would work well with Honeydukes. Another cool shout-out to the books would be if they had a little table with 7 potion bottles on in the (potential) chess set.

6 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Humped-Back, One-Eyed witch statue in the Forbidden Corridor set as that is the only time she's shown in the movie

Is that what the statue in the third floor is supposed to be? I always wondered.

51 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

Hey I think he's been discussed here before but did we confirm that pawnyeye on Instagrambwas a fake like KingNoKnow. I saw he predicted something being quidditch related but other stuff seems like guesswork and I know @Guyon2002 or @Falconfan1414 could probably deconfirm him immediately but I cant remember if they did already or not

Well info about vehicle is a lie. Guyon confirmed that

29 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Is that what the statue in the third floor is supposed to be? I always wondered.

Yeah, I think it looks quite evil in the films but have grown to love it :laugh:

After seeing a new variant of Hooch I feel kind of like I did when we got PS/CoS Flitwick. I don't really care about the Moments sets, I think they're quite cool but not the best value for money, but getting a sort of obscure figure is great. 

Maybe

25 minutes ago, BrickMatit said:

At this point can we assume one of the set will be a Remembrall remake (with golden Quirrel)?

Wonder if this is coming in June, not August. Like, it's too early for August leaks, I guess, and on the other side Korg piece, for example, leaked in January, while set is coming in June/August

Just seen the following on #legoleaks

40500 Quidditch pack - Harry, Malfoy, Cho and Zacharius Smith in their Quidditch robes   $14.99

Legit do we think? 

Edited by Seaber

3 minutes ago, Seaber said:

40500 Quidditch pack - Harry, Malfoy, Cho and Zacharius Smith in their Quidditch robes   $14.99

Legit do we think? 

I think we should ask @Guyon2002

5 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Legit do we think? 

Fits really well with Lego Groups typical logic.  People want quidditch uniforms so let's give them that, but also make sure to include the 10,000th Harry minifig, Draco, and Cho.

8 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Legit do we think? 

The source has been reliable in the past and an accesory pack was rumoured I think

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

The source has been reliable in the past and an accesory pack was rumoured I think

Hey, I also wanted to ask, is there any chance that we'll get more sets in June? Maybe even all 4 unknown sets? And there is also a rumor that D2C is coming in June

Quirrel getting a new face print seems odd. I guess this confirms a standard version will appear in the sets with the new print? 

4 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Hey, I also wanted to ask, is there any chance that we'll get more sets in June? Maybe even all 4 unknown sets? And there is also a rumor that D2C is coming in June

I really doubt anymore sets are coming in June as they would of been in the catolouge with the other ones or listed on retail sites like the June ones are. I can't say anything about a D2C at the moment :)

6 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

Quirrel getting a new face print seems odd. I guess this confirms a standard version will appear in the sets with the new print? 

Maybe

11 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

Doesnt he have same face print as 2018 Great Hall version?

11 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I can't say anything about a D2C at the moment :)

Why is D2C such a big deal? :D

4 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Doesnt he have same face print as 2018 Great Hall version?

No, it's a bit different. Without smile

I really like the Madam Hooch figure, and to me Quirrel just looks like the 2018 version in gold, not sure why people think it’s a different print, unless I’m blind. Is the mouth different? Quidditch Pack sounds neat, people have been asking for it since 2018 so that’ll be great if it’s legit. Hopefully the next student pack (if there is one next time) will include all four House robes

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

4 hours ago, Legofania said:

I like both of them, but I hope Hooch will have cape

I think she does have a cap 

Edited by Cmf6169

43 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Legit do we think? 

I would have assumed Lego would go for a gender balance. I was expecting/hoping for Roger Davies instead of Cho, but then you can't have a gender balance without Cho (there are no known female Hufflepuff or Slytherin players, and no other Ravenclaw players). 

Still, Zacharius over Cedric would be a welcome surprise. 

Yeah, I am a bit disappointed by another Cho in minifigure pack... idk if its just me but I am so annoyed by Lego using that inaccurate dark skin tone for Cho minifigure. Her skin tone isnt any darker than other white actors. If Lego wants to make her minifigure look Chinese just do something with eyes print. 

33 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

I would have assumed Lego would go for a gender balance. I was expecting/hoping for Roger Davies instead of Cho, but then you can't have a gender balance without Cho (there are no known female Hufflepuff or Slytherin players, and no other Ravenclaw players). 

Still, Zacharius over Cedric would be a welcome surprise. 

I was thinking the same. Roger Davies is the only other Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw player featured in the films, as well as I think Summers(?) the Hufflepuff seeker seen from behind. The only female Slytherin Quidditch player is the keeper in the first film, so I see why they had to keep Cho in. Zacharias is the most exciting character on paper then, although I'm mostly excited about completing all four teams. 

The Gryffindor team is really diverse (Angelina, Alicia, Katie, Ginny, Demelza, Dean and Ritchie are all not white male characters) but I can see why Harry has to be there. 

If the line up is true there are three seekers and one chaser. 

Edited by Seaber

They better give Zacharias a new faceprint if this lineup is correct, otherwise this pack wouldn't have anything in terms of exclusive prints. 

Obvious accessory pack is obvious :tongue: No surprise there, but I’ll tolerate it since this is pretty much what people have been asking for since the DA set got revealed