Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Those of you who have the Room of Requirement as well as one or more of the Hogwarts sets, have you had success combining the RoR with the rest of the castle? Mine is connected with Tehcnic pins right now, but my Room itself is next to the whomping willow and exposed to the elements! 

I have played with the idea of mocing the corridor outside the room to serve as a better connection point - has anyone else done this? 

30 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Those of you who have the Room of Requirement as well as one or more of the Hogwarts sets, have you had success combining the RoR with the rest of the castle? Mine is connected with Tehcnic pins right now, but my Room itself is next to the whomping willow and exposed to the elements! 

I have played with the idea of mocing the corridor outside the room to serve as a better connection point - has anyone else done this? 

I've also connected it with my Whomping Willow set.

I display those from the inside, and I connected RoR to the left side - right next to Snape's office.

It looks really good, although I imagine it wouldn't look as good with bigger Hogwarts expansions. 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Factory-leak season is finally kicking into high gear :sweet: So far, it‘s just been a Ninjago Villain and Rocket Raccoon, but it can‘t be that much longer until we get some proper minifig leaks for HP too (still sceptical about that Sinestra „leak“). 

What do you guys hope to see first? :moar:

56 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Due to space limitations I have the astronomy tower, great hall and the clock tower all connected.

I then have the RoR, Whomping Willow, and a few of the shorter rooms from the tower sets (yule ball dance, and the gryffindor common room tower piece) connected to form a sort of 'outer wall' around the towers. It looks alright!

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Factory-leak season is finally kicking into high gear :sweet: So far, it‘s just been a Ninjago Villain and Rocket Raccoon, but it can‘t be that much longer until we get some proper minifig leaks for HP too (still sceptical about that Sinestra „leak“). 

Just Rocket actually, that Ninjago snake is a very poorly done edit :tongue:

23 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Lockhart. Although DA one is beautiful minifigure its not very accurate as his robes in that scene were blue or at least dark purple. I really hope CoS will got his robes color right this time and maybe he will got leg print.

1 hour ago, Textorix said:

Lockhart. Although DA one is beautiful minifigure its not very accurate as his robes in that scene were blue or at least dark purple. I really hope CoS will got his robes color right this time and maybe he will got leg print.

Not necessarily for this wave of sets, but I would like to see a revival of the old sand red colour used for Lockhart's torso in the original Chamber set. While much was to be desired in the early minifigures, that torso colour was spot on in my book. 

17 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Not necessarily for this wave of sets, but I would like to see a revival of the old sand red colour used for Lockhart's torso in the original Chamber set. While much was to be desired in the early minifigures, that torso colour was spot on in my book. 

For all my dislike of pink, that outfit screamed "Lockhart" and I coveted it greatly. It was just so well done. (So naturally I had the green one which was all wrong... :laugh:)

Can anyone vouch for the trustworthiness of cmf6169 on IG? Because they claim there‘s a golden Quirrell and a new Hooch minifig coming, confirming our previous assumptions of more anniversary sets (including a Quidditch one) :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

https://ibb.co/album/HnmZhL

This is the way I have it setup so it’s on the inside connected to the tower portion of the Astronomy Tower. 

Edited by RODDY

4 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

My ROR wraps around the back of my display. It connects to the greenhouse technic pins and creates a nice little semienclosed space behind the Astronomy Tower. I never thought we would be getting more big Hogwarts sets in this style because this display already takes up so much space, but I was hopeful that we would get more ROR sized sets that I could continue to wrap around the back of my display to create a fully enclosed circle.

zKpGhLu.jpg

The leaker seems to be legit, so more anniversary sets it is :shrug_oh_well: Hooch has a printed whistle apparently, so maybe it‘s a set based on the flying lesson instead of a remake of the 2018 Quidditch set. If they give us a Remembrall, I might be willing to forgive them for this transgression :devil:

9 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The leaker seems to be legit, so more anniversary sets it is :shrug_oh_well: Hooch has a printed whistle apparently, so maybe it‘s a set based on the flying lesson instead of a remake of the 2018 Quidditch set. If they give us a Remembrall, I might be willing to forgive them for this transgression :devil:

A new Hooch? I'd love a recolour of this Hidden Side hair for her, but I'm not holding much hope. EDIT- seen the leak and it says Seamus's hair in grey. Shame.

6279104.jpgmadam-hooch.jpg

Edited by PotterBlocks
Seen info

9 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I like the sound of that Hooch figure, the Seamus hair in light bluish grey would be a step in the right direction but still not thrilled by it... 

If it was a Flying Lesson rather than Quidditch Match set, we could see more house robes rather than Quidditch robes. 

5 minutes ago, PotterBlocks said:

A new Hooch? I'd love a recolour of this Hidden Side hair for her, but I'm not holding much hope. EDIT- seen the leak and it says Seamus's hair in grey. Shame.

6279104.jpgmadam-hooch.jpg

What with that piece for Hooch, Nehmaar Reem's Smokey legs for Voldemort and Death Eaters, Parker's beanie and Parker's headphones for Hermione in Winter and Herbology, there are so many perfect Hidden Side molds just waiting to be used for this theme! 

The problem with a Flying Lesson is what do you put in the set? A bunch of minifigures and brooms? It isn't even as appealing as an Accessory Set if it includes Hooch, because what are you going to do with multiples of her?

Edited by krimimimi

3 minutes ago, krimimimi said:

The problem with a Flying Lesson is what do you put in the set? A bunch of minifigures and brooms? It isn't even as appealing as an Accessory Set if it includes Hooch, because what are you going to do with multiples of her?

Aside from the aforementioned Remembrall, it could be an opportunity to bend the truth from the films and give us new characters - be that members of the Gryffindor Quidditch team or students in Harry's year. 

They might also give us the cool statue Neville briefly gets caught on when he has his fall, which would be cool imo

20 minutes ago, Seaber said:

I like the sound of that Hooch figure, the Seamus hair in light bluish grey would be a step in the right direction but still not thrilled by it... 

If it was a Flying Lesson rather than Quidditch Match set, we could see more house robes rather than Quidditch robes. 

What with that piece for Hooch, Nehmaar Reem's Smokey legs for Voldemort and Death Eaters, Parker's beanie and Parker's headphones for Hermione in Winter and Herbology, there are so many perfect Hidden Side molds just waiting to be used for this theme! 

31 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

and there's also a golden quirrel similar to the Ninjago legacy golden figures which has a 20 years LEGO@Harry Potter printing on the back of his torso which I forgot to say in my post😅

26 minutes ago, Seaber said:

hooch has a slightly updated face print with the googles on, and a slightly updated torso print which seems to have a golden whistle.

1 minute ago, Cmf6169 said:

and there's also a golden quirrel similar to the Ninjago legacy golden figures which has a 20 years LEGO@Harry Potter printing on the back of his torso which I forgot to say in my post😅

Thanks for the info! :thumbup:

Hm, not sure if I like the idea of having that print on the back. It was ok for the SW anniversary figs in order to distinguish them from the originals, but here it‘s pretty pointless since the golden minifigs are already special enough as they are :tongue:

Just now, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah I can confirm the Quirrell rumour... it will be a cool looking fig that's for sure :) 

hope we can see the front of the fig 

Well going by this info, i’m assuming we might get:

- 30$ - 264 pieces - flying lesson, with a small tower with the statue neville gets stuck, to make it “disappointing”: figures of harry, draco, neville and hooch (golden draco?)

-40$ - 597 pieces - the rest of the Philosopher stone challenges, to make it “disappointing” - harry, ron, hermione, quirrel (+plus some white and black figures to represent the chess game) all repeats (the trio from the fluffy set), quirrel from 2018 great hall and of course golden quirrel

2 minutes ago, Bernar said:

Well going by this info, i’m assuming we might get:

- 30$ - 264 pieces - flying lesson, with a small tower with the statue neville gets stuck, to make it “disappointing”: figures of harry, draco, neville and hooch (golden draco?)

-40$ - 597 pieces - the rest of the Philosopher stone challenges, to make it “disappointing” - harry, ron, hermione, quirrel (+plus some white and black figures to represent the chess game) all repeats (the trio from the fluffy set), quirrel from 2018 great hall and of course golden quirrel

I have a feeling that the two figs will be in the same set🤷🏻‍♂️ ,as the leak i saw they are packed together for sale

2 minutes ago, Cmf6169 said:

I have a feeling that the two figs will be in the same set🤷🏻‍♂️ ,as the leak i saw they are packed together for sale

Oh well there goes another august wave theory down the drain :laugh_hard:thanks for the info :classic: