Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Modal said:

I hate to say it, but I hope you guys hoping for some news today from KA1 have your clown outfits ready to go when nothing happens :rofl:

Yep it looks like he wont be the one who will finaly bring the end to our nervous waiting for august wave info :/

I’m just kinda freewheeling here, but we did spend much of the last few days talking about how LEGO is trying to stop leakers, how we will react when we do get the news, and a fair bit of bashing of @KA1. Is it possible we spooked them?

Edited by Brickroll

Idk if thats the case... either he will tell us tomorrow or he was just toying with us. But it seems nobody else has taken KA1 seriously considering how dead is this thread today :D

Edited by Textorix

On 2/18/2021 at 2:35 AM, chris6507 said:

Forgive me if i'm not allowed to say this on the forum, but I did save the specific links for the website that posted the pictures if anyone wanted to see them. Happy to send in a DM.

If anyone wants the links. Please click on my name and then on my profile select "Message" and just send me a DM. People wont be happy if we fill the page up with DM requests. :laugh:

Sorry for being late to the party 😄 but would you DM me the pictures? (And sorry for writing here but I could not DM you). 

2 hours ago, OrderOfTheBrick said:

No way anything is coming today. If you know something you can share you should share it. Doesn't make sense to wait two days.

maybe his source said he'll be able to share with him info

1 hour ago, Textorix said:

But it seems nobody else has taken KA1 seriously considering how dead is this thread today

Whether people take him seriously or not, there's only so many different ways to say "KA1 hasn't posted yet, I wonder if he'll come through or not". And unless and until he does, we've got no leaks to discuss.

2 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

And unless and until he does, we've got no leaks to discuss.

Its more like we or I at least keep naively feeding that little hope for Gringotts.

3 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Its more like we or I at least keep naively feeding that little hope for Gringotts.

Look at it this way: every day that Gringotts isn't confirmed to not be one of the sets is a day it remains a possibility. There's 188 days until the end of August, so if Gringotts isn't directly confirmed to not be coming for the next 188 days then it follows that Gringotts must be coming. :pir-tongue:

11 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Look at it this way: every day that Gringotts isn't confirmed to not be one of the sets is a day it remains a possibility. There's 188 days until the end of August, so if Gringotts isn't directly confirmed to not be coming for the next 188 days then it follows that Gringotts must be coming. :pir-tongue:

I like your thinking. 

1 hour ago, Textorix said:

How i feel sometimes 

285910774_PleaseSIr2.jpg.c8b13fd693a4f71a1f19b911eddf5a9c.jpg

Id prefer it not be Gringotts,  instead somethign suprising but also good.

Gringotts better have a damned good figure selection.. .

For those clockwatchers out there, it's ten past one in the morning, Czechia time. Not a peep from KA1. It looks as though no leaks will be forthcoming today (or yesterday, I suppose, for a good chunk of the globe...)

Someone get Judy Collins on the phone. Tell her the clowns are in this thread! :pir-laugh:

Well, it looks like the wait for news on the August wave goes on...

Hopefully not for too long.  But probably not from KA1 at this point, unless he surprises us by showing up late.

6 hours ago, Prometheus87 said:

Ugh. If only they would make a LOTR relief map...

It's actually very beautiful, but since a World Map mosaic is coming soon I'm afraid that there will be a clash in ideas...

22 hours ago, Prometheus87 said:

Perhaps something like a D2C Maurader's Map Wall Art? 

Would be nice. Could even do something with figures that could move around. Mechanical bits to move people through the secret corridors, or have hiding places. Areas that open up, like the RoR or shrieking shack.

I’m so excited for the June wave, can’t wait for official pics! They will all be day 1 purchases for me. I’m just very hopeful for nice interiors.

2 hours ago, Otherworld said:

I’m so excited for the June wave, can’t wait for official pics! They will all be day 1 purchases for me. I’m just very hopeful for nice interiors.

I've got to say... I really want the minifigure in your profile picture! It looks great! :laugh:

8 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Well, it looks like the wait for news on the August wave goes on...

:(

63BFB0F5-2778-4D2A-BFB3-D78D65AA0A23.jpeg

9 hours ago, Prometheus87 said:

How i feel sometimes 

285910774_PleaseSIr2.jpg.c8b13fd693a4f71a1f19b911eddf5a9c.jpg

My mood with Hogwarts expansion as well. I would like one more Hogwarts set in 2018-2020 style.

6 hours ago, chris6507 said:

I've got to say... I really want the minifigure in your profile picture! It looks great! :laugh:

Thanks! I hope I’m not punished for this but feel free to check out my instagram (otherworldly.customs) I’ve designed a few hp minifigures lego hasn’t made yet. 

Edited by Otherworld

6 hours ago, Textorix said:

My mood with Hogwarts expansion as well. I would like one more Hogwarts set in 2018-2020 style.

Sorry if you've said this before, but if it was one more Hogwarts expansion, what section would you like it to be?

Edited by Zepthire

35 minutes ago, Zepthire said:

Sorry if you've said this before, but if it was one more Hogwarts expansion, what section would you like it to be?

I think there arent many well known parts of the castle left which would look good as standalone set and could work with existing layout but I still have some ideas. If we look at the map we already have almost all main buildings. We dont have central parts like the squad or middle courtyard, but those parts woundt be interesting at all as a set and wouldnt work as stadalone building. Then we dont have Training Grounds Tower but that part of the castle was hardly seen in the movies so thats not an option either. Although I really like wooden bridge and courtyard in front of the Clock Tower I cannot see how could Lego make that section work because major part of that bridge is under level of Clock Tower. One section of the castle which was already mentioned here and I would love to have it is the Long Gallery with the Bell Towers based on CoS movie (since DH wouldnt make much sense). Lastly there is Owlery which is a perfect building for like $40-50 set and it would be great addition to existing Hogwarts layout.

CD9011EE-F65A-4A65-8B85-27AB05B5C0BB.jpeg

Edited by Textorix

What June sets are people most excited to get full pictures of?  My order is this:

4. Fluffy's corridor.  We already know what Fluffy looks like and I'm not excited about the figs or interior of the build.

3. Girl's bathroom.  I'm looking forward to seeing how the sinks move, what Hermione's cat head looks like and finally seeing Crabbe and Goyle.

2. Hogsmeade.  I'm quite looking forward to seeing the figs but very excited to see the interiors.

1. Hogwarts Castle/CoS.  So many unknowns here, does the cliff open for the basilisk to enter the chamber?  What do any of the interiors feature?  Is there a slide? What does the CoS look like?  Mostly I can't wait to see what is for me by far the most exciting minifigure line up.