Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, KA1 said:

In two days i will be able to share more info about d2c and bigger set. My source isnt so strict....

Can you give any cryptic hints now? Could you DM guyon2002 or falconfan1414 about it because they both know stuff about it and they could confirm you have real correct information? Also will there be info on the rest of the august wave you can share?

23 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Thanks for the link. 

Quick thoughts: I don't think this is much of an issue for the game itself. Hundreds of people are working on it, one guys anti-social justice beliefs are highly unlikely to influence the game and the story it's going to tell. It's pretty similar to Rowling, just because she's lost her marbles doesn't mean my enjoyment of the HP books and films has gone down.

4 minutes ago, KA1 said:

In two days i will be able to share more info about d2c and bigger set. My source isnt so strict....

If you have the info and are comfortable sharing it by all means do so. But is the passive agressive tone really necessary? We share what we can say and we don't when we're told not to, simple as that. 

14 minutes ago, KA1 said:

In two days i will be able to share more info about d2c and bigger set.

Why two days? Is it because you've not yet spoken to the source, and you'll report back as soon as you can? Or are you giving us warning to get hyped?

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If you have the info and are comfortable sharing it by all means do so. But is the passive agressive tone really necessary? We share what we can say and we don't when we're told not to, simple as that. 

What part of his post sounded agressive? That he said his source isnt so strict? I mean if its true whats the problem with that

7 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Why two days? Is it because you've not yet spoken to the source, and you'll report back as soon as you can? Or are you giving us warning to get hyped?

I hope he is legit source because this info might be crucial in terms how much we will like or dislike 2021 sets overall

Edited by Textorix

28 minutes ago, KA1 said:

There is a difference between a source being strict and not wanting to get in trouble in all of the new rules lego has. But if you want to have it verified I would happily do that

19 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Thanks for the link. 

Quick thoughts: I don't think this is much of an issue for the game itself. Hundreds of people are working on it, one guys anti-social justice beliefs are highly unlikely to influence the game and the story it's going to tell. It's pretty similar to Rowling, just because she's lost her marbles doesn't mean my enjoyment of the HP books and films has gone down.

💯 agreed - on both counts. I’m not an expert on video game production, but I don’t believe the lead designer oversees messaging and story elements - just design - right? Either way, there is a massive team behind this project and I am still very much looking forward to it.

13 minutes ago, Textorix said:

What part of his post sounded agressive? That he said his source isnt so strict? I mean if its true whats the problem with that

He said “passive aggressive” - not “aggressive.” While we all appreciate  any new leaks our fellow members provide, the comment about their sources’ strictness read (to me at least) as a bit of a sideways swipe at @Guyon2002 and @Falconfan1414 who have been sharing what they can with us when they can. We don’t want sources to be put at risk of losing their ability to share information.

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

But if you want to have it verified I would happily do that

I hope that won't get your own source into trouble! :oh3: Publicly saying "yes, this leak is correct" isn't especially dissimilar to coming out and saying what' s coming yourself.

Unless you meant privately verifying KA1's source, in which case ignore me! :laugh:

Just now, Textorix said:

Yeah but only pictures can make trouble not info about sets right?

With legos new rules info can now get people in trouble 

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

With legos new rules info can now get people in trouble 

But only if Lego finds out from which source did it leak but if for example some set names leaked I cant imagine how Lego could identify source and punish them. I am just therorizing so proof me if I am wrong because I dont know much about this stuff.

Edited by Textorix

Just now, Textorix said:

But only if Lego finds out from which source did it leak but if for example some set names leaked I cant imagine how Lego could identify source and punish them.

It would be like if I reported news my sources wouldn’t get in trouble I would 

1 minute ago, Textorix said:

But only if Lego finds out from which source did it leak but if for example some set names leaked I cant imagine how Lego could identify source and punish them.

Our sources might not get into trouble directly but we're not exactly looking forward to having a legal team on our backs either.

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It would be like if I reported news my sources wouldn’t get in trouble I would 

Yeah right, you would be in trouble but I thought you were talking about sources. But even you could still protect your main account by leaking it from fake one I guess :D

Edited by Textorix

So thats the list he posted 10 days ago. What changed between then and now :)

76391 - $249.99 (D2C) Gringotts Bank -DH 
76392 - $59.99 Forbidden forest - more movies connected (aragog, voldemort and unicorn etc)
76393 - $119.99 12 Grimmauld Place
76394 - $39.99 Buildable Basilisk 
76395 - $29.99 troll in the bathroom - golden Dumbledore 

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Our sources might not get into trouble directly but we're not exactly looking forward to having a legal team on our backs either.

It 100% isn't worth any of you risking legal trouble to furnish us with more hints than you're allowed to. At the end of the day, we're getting the sets themselves in about six months. For context, six months ago was the Champions League final. That time will fly by whether we have morsels to natter about or not

2 minutes ago, Jinzol said:

76392 - $59.99 Forbidden forest - more movies connected (aragog, voldemort and unicorn etc)

Sounds fake... Its supposed to be disappointing like Guyon and Falconfan hinted. This would more or less please most of us.

Edited by Textorix

Just now, Jinzol said:

That’s not right 

2 minutes ago, Jinzol said:

everything:D even thats was a "game" with a rules right?:D

Edited by KA1

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That’s not right 

Of course, how it could be. We already know Gringotts is like 90% not happening this year

Edited by Textorix

1 minute ago, KA1 said:

everything:D

So every one of these is wrong? Which really just means no Gringott’s (as many of us predicted after @Guyon2002’s info), as the rest of the list never sounded disappointing or plausible frankly.

9 minutes ago, Jinzol said:

That was the list he created when we were making up the wish lists for the august wave. There is always a chance he now has information so before a moderator kicks him let's see his new list but for now I take anything he says with a mountain of salt (until it is confirmed by someone else). 

Edited by bluedog1111

3 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

So every one of these is wrong? Which really just means no Gringott’s (as many of us predicted after @Guyon2002’s info), as the rest of the list never sounded disappointing or plausible frankly.

Yeah if this was true info I would buy all of them except buildable Basilisk....so thats not what I imagine with "lower your expectation"

Edited by Textorix

1 minute ago, bluedog1111 said:

Definetely seems fake. I mean there is always a chance he now has better information so before a moderator kicks him let's see his new list but for now I take anything he says with a mountain of salt (until it is confirmed by someone else). Also where did you find that list? I have read at least %90 of this forum and not seen it come up once.

Cmon, one more time .. he wrote "what changes" i reply everything. Even this topic have some specific rules etc.... so no. It were only my wishes not based on reality:D

For his defense, it was a comment after yope wrote that:

On 2/12/2021 at 5:26 PM, Yope said:

Here's a question for those who fancy thinking about it.  What would you choose for the five remaining sets (detailed below) given the following constraints:

- only one set can be DH based,

- one set must be an anniversary remake of a old (pre-2018) set inc golden fig,

- one set most be a remake of a 2018 onwards set :sadnew:,

- one set must be a non-minifig scale buildable model

- one set must be a new non-DH scene

Assign your choices to the sets below, I'm interested to see how exciting a wave would be possible given the above constrains. 

76391 - $249.99 (D2C)
76392 - $59.99
76393 - $119.99
76394 - $39.99
76395 - $29.99

I doubt KA1 has any real info if he did he said that his source wasn't strict about sharing information so then why not share it now? That's not to say I am %100 sure he doesn't have real information but his story is starting to not add up.

Edited by bluedog1111