Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

25 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

This hasn’t really been mentioned much if at all, but I really hope Dumbledore is a new variant

Yeah me too. I hope for the 2018 hair mould in white (without the hat) with his beard from the CMF. And a flying Fawkes... (although it is not mentioned at all in the promobricks or the stonewars article)

Guyon have you heard anything about Fawkes?

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

This theme likely isn't going anywhere anytime soon. They'll want to keep some of the highly requested scenes and locations for future waves.

I would've been fine with that tbh. Just reuse some parts to create an interesting figure that fits.

What about using one of the DA shoppers as a shop-owner in the ones we do not know the owner, Lego has a lot to choose from there in future sets :classic:

Do you know if there are any owls or other moulded animals in the sets? Fawkes would make sense at least in COS :wink:

3 hours ago, Yope said:

Don't apologise! We all have our preferences, I like new characters more than new versions and have a leaning towards the books over the films personally.  What excites me about getting random shopkeepers/students/teachers ahead of more significant characters is that if LEGO is familiar enough to include Professor Sinistra/Mr and Mrs Flume, then they'll be fully aware that we're missing Percy, Bill, Madam Pomfrey, Rita Skeeter, Kreacher, Mundungus etc.

Definitely, they are just saving the fan favourites for future sets :devil:

6 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Guyon have you heard anything about Fawkes?

Conflicting info from different sources. I wouldn't expect him to be included, just to be safe.

Just now, Roebuck said:

Do you know if there are any owls or other moulded animals in the sets? 

Not that I know of.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not that I know of.

Lego better not do a another year like -19 without a single owl or they will have to answer to me :devil:

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Conflicting info from different sources. I wouldn't expect him to be included, just to be safe.

How many sources do you have! :tongue:

Just now, Roebuck said:

Lego better not do a another year like -19 without a single owl or they will have to answer to me :devil:

Any year where you get a moulded Basilisk head and tail and head moulds for a three headed dog must let them off a little surely. :wink:

2 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Any year where you get a moulded Basilisk head and tail and head moulds for a three headed dog must let them off a little surely. 

Time will tell :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Enough to allow me to answer a question here and there :wink:

For which we are all truly grateful. :classic:  Just out of interest, do you like having these sources or would you rather you found out everything fresh with everybody else?

4 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Time will tell :tongue:

Hard task master. :laugh:

1 minute ago, BacktoBricks said:

For which we are all truly grateful. :classic:  Just out of interest, do you like having these sources or would you rather you found out everything fresh with everybody else?

Times are tough so it's nice to know what's coming out. You know, budget planning and stuff :grin:

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Times are tough so it's nice to know what's coming out. You know, budget planning and stuff :grin:

Very difficult with this theme when everything is so good!

Huh, stonewars also said that Gryffindor sword and Riddle's diary will be included. I guess it was obvious, but it's kinda sad if they'll use sword from CMF... and diary.

3 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Very difficult with this theme when everything is so good!

Grocery list for the next few months: 
- Bread
- Water

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

Huh, stonewars also said that Gryffindor sword and Riddle's diary will be included. I guess it was obvious, but it's kinda sad if they'll use sword from CMF... and diary.

I mean, wasn't that kind of obvious from the start? LEGO has already shown that they're no longer keeping pieces and prints exclusive to CMFs :shrug_oh_well:

7 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I for one would be greatly enticed if they include both of those AND Fawkes from the cmf as well. I hope they do, if they have to, they can change the colors and prints a bit so the cmf ones are still unique.

Edited by ToaDraco

8 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Hopefully the diary in the set will at least fix the inaccuracy the last CMF version had with Tom Riddle's name being put on the wrong side.

I can't confirm it but expect the butterbeer piece to be reused as well, although I guess I'm kinda stating the obvious here. 

Honestly the COS set sounds so focused on the chamber  and elements of that scene that I’m a little surprised they included the great hall at all...

Another leak. Mrs Flume from Honeydukes. Nice new torso, but annoyingly reuses Helga Hufflepuff's / Molly Weasley's head - so that's now 3 HP minifigures who must all be secret identical triplets (wouldn't surprise me if JK's twitter confirms this somewhere down the line)

--

ooh and now it's gone again. blink and you miss it. should've screenshotted it.

Edited by kirkwoodproductions
leak disappeared

What the heck is this figure.  Why does she look nothing like the movie?

If anyone has any reference for any other outfit for her please share...

screenshot.png

4 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

Another leak. Mrs Flume from Honeydukes. Nice torso but annoyingly reuses Helga Hufflepuff's / Molly Weasley's head - so that's now 3 HP minifigures who must all be secret identical triplets (wouldn't surprise me if JK's twitter confirms this somewhere down the line)

--

ooh and now it's gone again. blink and you miss it. should've screenshotted it.

I didn't see the photo, but if it's Helga's torso with Molly Weasley's head was it even a leak or just someone's custom?

1 hour ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

71004-1.jpg?2013123010434cd4528ccc9dbe194886d2cd948e6214.jpg

If their adding rogue staff members - I'd love to see a return of the Calamity Drone hat attachment for a Madam Pince figure in future. It's not perfect but I think it's close enough.

I think that hat would be great for Aunt Muriel Personally, Pince could use the witches hat or a new mould.

Any one else thinking the new thick bent tube parts used on the bonsai tree and large Micky mouse figures will be used on the Basilisk body? 

3 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I didn't see the photo, but if it's Helga's torso with Molly Weasley's head was it even a leak or just someone's custom?

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/albus-potter-fanon-series/images/e/e8/Mrs._Flume.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20160714161307

sorry just realised that reads bad. new torso of a pink cardigan, looks similar to if you google "Mrs Flume Harry Potter" but wasn't as patterned. The head was the one introduced for Helga and reused already for Molly. Hair piece I think was Hermione's yule ball bun.

Edited by kirkwoodproductions
photo not working

39 minutes ago, doclord said:

Honestly the COS set sounds so focused on the chamber  and elements of that scene that I’m a little surprised they included the great hall at all...

The great hall was supposed to be retired for at least 6-8 months at that point of the design process for the new set with the June 2021 release

44 minutes ago, doclord said:

Some people have had the idea for it to be used for the duelling club, which would make sense for many of the figures includes