Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

That list is what we would call in Mexico a chilaquil, a bunch of non-continuous things jumbled together.

Chamber of secrets, goblet of fire, half blood prince, deathly hallows in one wave? Mmhmm. It would be more believable next year, but still those prices are a giveaway.

4 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

C'mon, "scum" is it really necessary? :)

Considering these people try to fool hundreds of people and give them false hope (depending on the false info's quality) I'd say 'scum' is a nice way to put it. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Considering these people try to fool hundreds of people and give them false hope (depending on the false info's quality) I'd say 'scum' is a nice way to put it. 

Scum and villainy

I'll be honest and say I don't mind the leaks too much.  It's just trolls and if anything it actually adds to the discussion about what may or may not be possible.  There's also the added drama and relief when the actual leaks surface.  Plus, I don't think many people are left too disappointed that the actual sets aren't the same as what some leaker says. So for me "scum" is a bit excessive, but I'm all for "villainy" lol.

22 minutes ago, Professor_Flitbrick said:

I would love to see a $60 Quidditch WC. We would get Kreacher, Barty Crouch Sr, Barty Crouch Jr, Harry, Ron, Arthur and probably 2 death eaters. Also a detailed tent and some trees. Sounds like a good set to me  

Kreacher? Do you mean Winky, who wasn't in the films? 

I don't see the point in a WC set to be honest, no really interesting figures and we hopefully will get the tent for DHI. 

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Should we just say Death Eaters. :pir-skel:

Just now, Seaber said:

Kreacher? Do you mean Winky, who wasn't in the films? 

I don't see the point in a WC set to be honest, no really interesting figures and we hopefully will get the tent for DHI. 

Omg I mean Winky ? 

12 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Scum and villainy

Too much considering and predjudices. Maybe they just need/want attention. I am not sure how bad "scum" word is in your country but where I come from, its really rude. I think, following rules of this community that "we" can avoid to use such words to mark other people right?

18 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Yes.

Slap yourself and be nice :)

I prefer to reserve scum & villainy for the cretins who post totally irrelevant garbage that has absolutely nothing to do with Lego like screen shots of video games, their pets, their children or themselves doing whatever.

Just now, karrit said:

I prefer to reserve scum & villainy for the cretins who post totally irrelevant garbage that has absolutely nothing to do with Lego like screen shots of video games, their pets, their children or themselves doing whatever.

I can’t argue with that

23 minutes ago, Yope said:

I'll be honest and say I don't mind the leaks too much.  It's just trolls and if anything it actually adds to the discussion about what may or may not be possible.  There's also the added drama and relief when the actual leaks surface.  Plus, I don't think many people are left too disappointed that the actual sets aren't the same as what some leaker says. So for me "scum" is a bit excessive, but I'm all for "villainy" lol.

Yeah I agree with this, I feel like people go overboard with their hatred of fake leaks, when to me its really nothing to get in arms up about, only if they keep insisting their list is right after they have been proven wrong.Especially when the HP theme has had three incredible waves, I expect nothing less with this upcoming wave, regardless of what sets are coming out! Do I hope certain sets happen? Of course I would love a Chamber of Secrets or Second Task, but I’ve bought every HP set since the reboot, even ones I really wasn’t interested in when I first heard the name and no picture. Whoever runs the HP theme just knows what’s up and my expectations are always blown out of the water. It isn’t like Star Wars where you get a cool sounding list and then it’s just disappointing. 

Edited by RODDY

Hey guys! I'm new here ^^

Just seen an leaks and I'm pretty sure it's fake, because there is lack of TDH sets...  (anyway do you think it may be last wave of HP sets? And then they will cancel it?)

Anyway thought about 2022 Hogwarts Moments set and my imagination found an sets witch horcrux places :D :wub:

1 hour ago, finalriot said:

Anyway thought about 2022 Hogwarts Moments set and my imagination found an sets witch horcrux places :D :wub:

Actually that sounds interesting...: 

Slytherin locket/cave book: Dumbledore, Harry, infari (green skeletons) etc in the cave, boat is a side build 

Ravenclaw Diadem/RoR Book: Goyle, Hermione, Harry etc brick built fire dragon and stacks of furniture etc

Hufflepuff cup/volt book: Griphook, Harry, Ron etc. Lots of treasure and a fold-out volt door

Cant see them do a diary version however as that would overlap too much with a proper CoS set I think 

They could work well if they made new moulds/prints for each of the horcruxes 

Also welcome!!

Edited by Bugbot20082

A set of the inferi cave?

Hahahaha. As if Lego would make a set based off that scene. First off it's a bunch of reanimated corpses killed by Voldemort, if it was skeletons then maybe Lego might make it.

But even then the scene has Dumbledore drinking a potion that makes him think about him being the one to kill his own sister. And he even shouts in the scene: "Kill Me."

Yeah no. Lego is not going to make this set.

Also I highly doubt we'll get Regulus as a minifig as he doesn't physically appear in the films.

6 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Also I highly doubt we'll get Regulus as a minifig as he doesn't physically appear in the films.

Technically, we could. It’s heavily implied he’s one of the inferi, so if we do ever get a set based on that scene, we could pretend he’s among them :tongue:

I agree though, this is a fairly dark subject for a LEGO set. And the most iconic part of the scene (Dumbledore scaring the inferi off with FIYAH) would be hard to translate into a set anyway :shrug_oh_well:

10 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

A set of the inferi cave?

Hahahaha. As if Lego would make a set based off that scene. First off it's a bunch of reanimated corpses killed by Voldemort, if it was skeletons then maybe Lego might make it.

But even then the scene has Dumbledore drinking a potion that makes him think about him being the one to kill his own sister. And he even shouts in the scene: "Kill Me."

Yeah no. Lego is not going to make this set.

Lmao this was exactly my thought when hearing about the leak, but that's why it would be awesome if they actually did end up making it :laugh:

I've always applied the same reasoning to the Godrics Hollow set people keep suggesting. The whole scene (or at least the setworthy part of it) revolves around Harry and Hermione interacting with Bathilda Bagshot. Doesn't sound bad in itself but given that we're actually talking about a murderous snake 'possessing' the slowly decaying corpse of a murdered woman I really don't see this becoming a set.

I don't see either Godric's Hollow or the Inferi Cave being much of a problem, Lego has tackled darker/as dark things before (PotC Cannibal Escape - cannibalism, cages made out of their friend's bones, being cooked alive being a prime example). 

I just checked the scene and it'd be a new Dumbledore torso print which I am all in favour of too. I doubt there would be a specific Regulus figure though. 

Just now, Seaber said:

I don't see either Godric's Hollow or the Inferi Cave being much of a problem, Lego has tackled darker/as dark things before (PotC Cannibal Escape - cannibalism, cages made out of their friend's bones, being cooked alive being a prime example). 

It was quite toned down for the set though. The bone cage featured comically large bones (so nobody would think they’d stem from a minifig) and the rest of the scenes depicted in the set were played for laughs, as they were in the film itself. The whole sequence was actually mostly dark comedy, which cannot be said for either of the HP scenes discussed here :laugh:

BTW, the Moments sets are still backordered :sad: In the meantime, everything else from my Jan 1st order has shipped, apart from the Spring Lantern Festival which is also backordered still. Even Ninjago City Gardens, which I just ordered today, will be on my doorstep before they will. So they either underestimated demand or the sets are just that popular compared to every other new release *huh*

I mean they made the Rise of Voldemort set and that had Wormtail using Harry’s blood to resurrect a grim looking fetus. They even had a red piece to represent the blood and the knife. And it was the sight of the murder of Cedric Diggory and a KKK death eater if you want to be pedantry, so I don’t want to hear the excuses for an Inferi Cave which is nowhere near as bad. As for Godric’s Hollow, I just think it’s too obscure to be a set for it to be considered.