Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

@Tom Jurassic: Now that’s what I call bad timing, whoopsie :blush: I hope you’re lucky enough to get it attached to your order as well. It should be, theoretically, since the offer is supposed to be valid throughout January

If it isn't he should be able to call customer service and get one anyway. They're not difficult about things, even send me spares of all 4 DA sticker sheets so I can replace the stickers on that set when they start peeling off :laugh:

37 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Looks like the MBoM is back on the menu, boys :wacko:

Where? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site

Just now, Kid Flash said:

Where? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site

Add enough stuff to your cart to reach the treshold and it'll appear, they don't mention it anywhere else on the site for some reason :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Guyon2002

1 hour ago, Seaber said:

In the UK it looks like you get MBOM and the Ice Rink set. 

I’ve added stuff to my basket but can’t see a GWP in it...? What is the threshold?

Edited by Scarlet_Patronus

16 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

I’ve added stuff to my basket but can’t see a GWP in it...? What is the threshold?

I think it’s 75$. Though keep in mind the threshold only concerns HP sets :wink: Things like keychains may or may not be valid

20 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

I don’t think you can get the MboM in the UK I’ve been looking for ages and finally gave up and just ordered diagon alley yesterday and only got the ice rink gwp

27 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

Not sure, I added Diagon Alley to my cart and both the GWP and ice Rink appeared in my cart :) 

3 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

I don’t think you can get the MboM in the UK I’ve been looking for ages and finally gave up and just ordered diagon alley yesterday and only got the ice rink gwp

You can :wink: I’ve just tested it

11 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

I’m having issues too - if I checkout as guest I seem to get it but not when I login as a VIP... will I be able to get the points transferred over?

If anyone else is struggling, I added everything to my cart before signing in, got the GWP and then it remained in the bag whilst I signed in during checkout. Just in case anyone else is having that issue too!!

Edited by Scarlet_Patronus

39 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

I’m having issues too - if I checkout as guest I seem to get it but not when I login as a VIP... will I be able to get the points transferred over?

If anyone else is struggling, I added everything to my cart before signing in, got the GWP and then it remained in the bag whilst I signed in during checkout. Just in case anyone else is having that issue too!!

I had the same issue a few months ago. But I signed in during checkout and got both the GWP and VIP points.

12 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

I had the same issue a few months ago. But I signed in during checkout and got both the GWP and VIP points.

That’s what I ended up doing - thanks! I wonder why that is ?

4 hours ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

3 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Thanks so much! I really wanted the GWP but paying up to 75 euros for it was waaaay too much

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

You can :wink: I’ve just tested it

Yeah, I just checked again and they have it, had to order the classrooms as they didn’t have the it when I ordered diagon alley at the weekend

1 hour ago, RandomSniper109 said:

Yeah, I just checked again and they have it, had to order the classrooms as they didn’t have the it when I ordered diagon alley at the weekend

I’m no legal expert, but they probably aren’t obliged to update orders like that thanks to the “while supplies last” clause, which would legally cover them in many situations. HOWEVER, TLG’s customer service is top-notch and they surely would’ve added it to your order if you called them. They’ve previously added a GWP to an order of mine despite ordering before midnight, which technically would not have qualified me either :purrr:

Just did some quick math to compare the total cost of each year of the HP reboot. The following totals are in USD and include all sets but no promotional items, polybags, books, CMFs or the Art set.

2018 - $775
2019 - $350 
2020 - $815
2021 - $930

Probably an unpopular opinion but I hope 2022's total (assuming the theme continues beyond this year) sits somewhere in between 2019's and 2020's total :grin:

47 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just did some quick math to compare the total cost of each year of the HP reboot. The following totals are in USD and include all sets but no promotional items, polybags, books, CMFs or the Art set.

2018 - $775
2019 - $350 
2020 - $815
2021 - $930

Probably an unpopular opinion but I hope 2022's total (assuming the theme continues beyond this year) sits somewhere in between 2019's and 2020's total :grin:

You and me both! I've got to say though, this line is so good, and apparently popular, that I'm not rushing to get sets all at once and can spread the cost out, something I couldn't do with Star Wars for example. 

As far as you know are all those 2021 sets normal sets and not something like part of the Art line? 

7 minutes ago, Seaber said:

As far as you know are all those 2021 sets normal sets and not something like part of the Art line? 

1) We already got a HP Art set

2) Look at the set numbers :laugh:

30 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

1) We already got a HP Art set

2) Look at the set numbers :laugh:

I've got no idea about set numbers, I was referring Guyon2002 saying the 2021 wave costs $930, and if they were all regular HP sets rather than something a bit different:shrug_oh_well:

Just now, Seaber said:

I've got no idea about set numbers, I was referring Guyon2002 saying the 2021 wave costs $930, and if they were all regular HP sets rather than something a bit different:shrug_oh_well:

They should all be regular sets as we know them but wether they're all HP sets remains to be seen. As FB3 originally had a late-2021 releasedate it's highly likely that LEGO had some sets planned and if they did those have definetely been delayed. But there's no way of knowing if those (potential) sets got pushed back before my source got the info or if they're a part of the current list so we'll have to wait and see :wink:

1 hour ago, Seaber said:

You and me both! I've got to say though, this line is so good, and apparently popular, that I'm not rushing to get sets all at once and can spread the cost out, something I couldn't do with Star Wars for example. 

I’m hoping for higher than 2021 ?

I was just thinking about at ideas. Does anyone else want to see a Bill and Fleur wedding set?

Like a gazebo build, with some tables, decorations and a wedding cake. You could even do a mini build of Kingsley's patronus (just some trans blue pieces on a trans white stand, as the film doesn't have his lynx)

For minifigures obviously Bill and Fleur, then maybe Harry and a more unique character like Xenophilius Lovegood (with a deathly hallows necklace print) or Elphias Doge.

I'd even hope for Ron's Great Aunt Muriel even though she isn't named in the film.

Edited by (Insert Name Here)

Soo, the prices in my country have officially gone up and they’re gross! Now the wait for discounts will suck. What a bummer, honestly.

Edited by Otherworld

I just bought the Monster Book of Monsters. Was so bummed out about that it was sold out in the end of december. I was busy and I missed it. Great opportunity. Would have rather bought in the store, but since we have a lockdown, its a bit hard. 

6 hours ago, ???theriddler??? said:

I just bought the Monster Book of Monsters. Was so bummed out about that it was sold out in the end of december. I was busy and I missed it. Great opportunity. Would have rather bought in the store, but since we have a lockdown, its a bit hard. 

wait, do you mean you bought it separately or from lego as the GWP?