Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

76207 $19.99

76208 $49.99

76211 $49.99

76213 $29.99

76219 $19.99

All Marvel sets,  one of these has to be DS2 and (Hopefully) the NWH set if it does exist

76205 “Theatrical Marvel” is probably DS2 (unless these new sets also come out on January 1st). 
 

Personally, I hope most of these are more Infinity Saga sets and/or 10th anniversary sets for the first Avengers movie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Maybe. The mighty micros were quite fun though

Are the „Classic Avengers“ sets included here?

I believe so, but falconfan said on insta that some of these are movie sets (maybe he means only one or multiple, I don't know)

1 minute ago, NeutralNoodle said:

76205 “Theatrical Marvel” is probably DS2 (unless these new sets also come out on January 1st). 
 

Personally, I hope most of these are more Infinity Saga sets and/or 10th anniversary sets for the first Avengers movie. 

the fact that there are afew sets with the same price makes me hopeful that one of these could be NWH based 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Maybe. The mighty micros were quite fun though

Are the „Classic Avengers“ sets included here?

Nope, but I did write it here a little earlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with 76205 being labeled as "Theatrical Marvel" that is most likely DS2 as others have said, or it could be a one-off NWH set with the spoiler stuff. The same can be said for the other set numbers I posted here that I got from Falconfan1414's insta. Regardless, I now hope one of those set numbers belongs to NWH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

10782 Hulk and Rhinos Truck Duel... $20...

 

So... Guess that tells us all we need to know about our first proper Rhino figure...

At least it means we’re probably getting a new helmet mould out of it :shrug_oh_well: Rhino Guy or Girl for CMF S22 or 23, anyone? :head_back:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I'm hoping that one of the $49.99 sets and one of the $19.99 sets are for NWH. A lot can be done with $50

Feels too early for a second wave though. If a second wave for spoiler characters was coming, it wouldn't be one month after the film's release, at best it'd be March or June

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

10782 Hulk and Rhinos Truck Duel... $20...

 

So... Guess that tells us all we need to know about our first proper Rhino figure...

Eh, it could be a similar situation to Thanos this year. A big fig in one set, minifig in another. (Besides, if any set could pull off 2 big figs for $20, it would be a 4+ one, but I'm probably just hoping too much lol)

Also, I haven't really seen it here, but I've seen people worry the figs will be stylized like the old clone wars ones... not only did Lego stop doing that, but the style of this show lines up decently well with Lego's design style anyways, so I think we're good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Feels too early for a second wave though. If a second wave for spoiler characters was coming, it wouldn't be one month after the film's release, at best it'd be March or June

who is to say that all those sets come out in January? Falconfan said they were 2022 sets in general 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

who is to say that all those sets come out in January? Falconfan said they were 2022 sets in general 

I mean, we do know that they only cover the 1st half of the year, and if the second wave comes out in the summer, then these can't be them.

To those doubting the second wave could be so late, the Hulk Helicopter Drop set (the one with rescue and nano gauntlet) came out in November of 2019, months after Endgame came out in April. It's definitely possible that we see these in June, heck, maybe even July or August.

Edited by NetherCreeper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

I mean, we do know that they only cover the 1st half of the year, and if the second wave comes out in the summer, then these can't be them.

To those doubting the second wave could be so late, the Hulk Helicopter Drop set (the one with rescue and nano gauntlet) came out in November of 2019, months after Endgame came out in April. It's definitely possible that we see these in June, heck, maybe even July or August.

my point exactly, we don't know when these will pop up yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

2021 was a banger for marvel, I guess DC decided it was it's turn next year lol

Yeah don't be sure about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

with 76205 being labeled as "Theatrical Marvel" that is most likely DS2 as others have said, or it could be a one-off NWH set with the spoiler stuff. The same can be said for the other set numbers I posted here that I got from Falconfan1414's insta. Regardless, I now hope one of those set numbers belongs to NWH

No, it's definitely DS2. On the leaked list few months ago it was labelled as "Stellar Vortex", working name of the movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we even sure that those 6 set numbers (76207 - 75219) are Marvel sets? Because I'm pretty sure they come from Brickmerge, and they list them simply as Super Heroes.

Some of them could very well be DC sets...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Are we even sure that those 6 set numbers (76207 - 75219) are Marvel sets? Because I'm pretty sure they come from Brickmerge, and they list them simply as Super Heroes.

Some of them could very well be DC sets...

They're Marvel sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

They're Marvel sets.

Alright, great to know.

Seeing as all of them have to be 1HY, wonder what they could be?

I guess just sets for movies, as our next "big wave" (like January or June ones) is probably 2HY, since it's June.

Thor: Love and Thunder set(s) in March, and Wakanda Forever sets in like May? They could very well be June too tho. Maybe those 2 rumoured NWH sets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Alright, great to know.

Seeing as all of them have to be 1HY, wonder what they could be?

I guess just sets for movies, as our next "big wave" (like January or June ones) is probably 2HY, since it's June.

Thor: Love and Thunder set(s) in March, and Wakanda Forever sets in like May? They could very well be June too tho. Maybe those 2 rumoured NWH sets?

I'd expect Thor sets to be released in April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I'd expect Thor sets to be released in April

May MCU movies always got sets in March tho (expect for Endgame, but we all know why).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, geobrush said:

A youtuber got a Spider-man Sanctum 76185 set early and made a review. Great minifigures, week playset.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2hxTfJRpRs

Watching this makes me thing the part of the sanctum behind the frame (you know, the white mark that has a small cave on it) might actually be what rumours were saying about Dr Strange

Spoiler

putting the Sinister Six in some kind of magical prison?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

Watching this makes me thing the part of the sanctum behind the frame (you know, the white mark that has a small cave on it) might actually be what rumours were saying about Dr Strange

  Hide contents

putting the Sinister Six in some kind of magical prison?

 

Nah, it's just a random build. Marvel wouldn't give Lego concept arts like these if they haven't revealed the villains to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.