Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

17 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

When will the Eternals Sets come out? 

Spoke about this 1 page back. Was meant to be February. Now likely November with the film's delay. Assuming it doesn't get delayed again. 

18 minutes ago, JaHawk2009 said:

Говорил об этом на 1 странице назад. Предполагалось, что это будет февраль. Теперь, скорее всего, ноябрь с задержкой выхода фильма. Если, конечно, его снова не задержат.

Thanks 

On 2/16/2021 at 11:23 AM, Donkeypunch said:

Here’s a bit of baseless speculation. 
The spider lair set has a graphic of the bombastic bag man Spider-Man costume. That means that Lego have an idea of printing for a fantastic 4 torso (I know it’s not that difficult to plan but surely the company doing it means they’ve at least considered it) does that mean that in the near future we can be expecting marvels first family?

I think the best comparison would be 76125 'Iron Man Hall Of Armor'. When we first saw that we thought the graphics of the Mark XXV 'Striker' and a bunch of other Iron Man suits meant we'd get an extension to that set featuring the missing suits, but instead the extension we did get featured different suits :shrug_oh_well:

Lego could give us the figures in future, but alternatively they could just be referencing designs solely for Easter Egg purposes. Chances are they would make comic inspired Fantastic Four sets if potential Fantastic Four movie sets are popular.

In terms of MCU based Fantastic Four sets, unless they appear prior we will probably have to wait till the film which is likely in 2023 or 2024. I'd lean towards the film in 2024, can already imagine the date merging to make the Fantastic Four symbol :purrr:

Edited by Scarilian

It’s interesting to read about this civilized and orderly discussion about a Wandavision figure.

For the Spider-Man thing, I can agree it’s based on PS4. It shouldn’t be that big of a deal to say it isn’t. 
I had a thought when the avengers tower was discussed. Does anyone think the renovated avengers tower could be in the new movie, and maybe have a Lego set based on it?

On 2/14/2021 at 11:02 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

CM4Sci

Also I don’t know what Cm4 science is. I guess it’s a leaker but I haven’t heard about him until now. It would be helpful to link the sources, for accessibility. I do believe you do and I think scalarian does to, even if it may come off as abrasive.

In case you're not aware, pictures from the retailer catalogue have leaked for a lot of themes, but Marvel is NOT among them. Just so that you don't get your hopes up :tongue:

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

In case you're not aware, pictures from the retailer catalogue have leaked for a lot of themes, but Marvel is NOT among them. Just so that you don't get your hopes up :tongue:

Actually, it appears one thing may be there, endgame related. It may be fake though, as it has the 1989 Batmobile number.

Darn. A downside of following Licensed themes is that they aren’t as leaky and non-penalized for leaking something as non licensed themes.

55 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Is Marvel really not in the catalog or are the sets not revealed yet? I really want to see some Marvel stuff haha

PS: I saw a leak of the summer Avengers set box design (just the logo and background), and the logo and background look identical to Endgame toy packagings. Finally Endgame wave 2 is coming???

Edited by hvader

4 minutes ago, hvader said:

Is Marvel really not in the catalog or are the sets not revealed yet? I really want to see some Marvel stuff haha

PS: I saw a leak of the summer Avengers set box design (just the logo and background), and the logo and background look identical to Endgame toy packagings. Finally Endgame wave 2 is coming???

I wouldn't read too much into that, it's just placeholder boxart after all :laugh: 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I wouldn't read too much into that, it's just placeholder boxart after all :laugh: 

Very true. I think I'm just having too high of an expectation and whatever I see I go "ENDGAME WAVE 2" haha

14 minutes ago, hvader said:

The former.

1 hour ago, HRC said:

Also I don’t know what Cm4 science is. I guess it’s a leaker but I haven’t heard about him until now. It would be helpful to link the sources, for accessibility. I do believe you do and I think scalarian does to, even if it may come off as abrasive.

He's a legend interms of leaks. Though he is retired that's why I'm surprised he threw that info about Wanda lego.

So I shouldn’t be excited for that Avengers logo? If the coming avengers wave were just an average comic book/video game based avengers wave, wouldn’t the logo be the same as the last one? I like to think the endgame logo to be intentional.

1 minute ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So I shouldn’t be excited for that Avengers logo? If the coming avengers wave were just an average comic book/video game based avengers wave, wouldn’t the logo be the same as the last one? I like to think the endgame logo to be intentional.

Purely speculation and me overthinking, but I think Lego sees the vast potential of more Endgame products. 

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Purely speculation and me overthinking, but I think Lego sees the vast potential of more Endgame products. 

Endgame has quite a few missing figures, but I don't feel it has enough locations to warrant a lot of sets. I think a 'Legacy wave' would make more sense with an Endgame set or sets included amongst it. Would also let Lego revisit older films such as pre-Avengers, Thor 2 or Cap 2.

7 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Endgame has quite a few missing figures, but I don't feel it has enough locations to warrant a lot of sets. I think a 'Legacy wave' would make more sense with an Endgame set or sets included amongst it. Would also let Lego revisit older films such as pre-Avengers, Thor 2 or Cap 2.

So regardless, legacy or endgame, is it safe to assume that this bit of info alludes to an mcu wave?

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

an image of T'Challa from Avengers: Infinity War.

what if the d2c is Wakanda?

Just saw an email from last night from Marvel Entertainment. It is the 30th Anniversary of Deadpool. Fingers crossed for an updated fig.

21 minutes ago, hvader said:

what if the d2c is Wakanda?

It's possible :shrug_oh_well: Wakanda was a large part of 2018 with both the Black Panther movie and being the location for the final battle of Avengers Infinity War so I can see them adapting that somehow. The only problem would be what Wakanda building/buildings would you adapt for a $300 Infinity War set? The only re-occuring Wakanda building in that is the PS5 building, would be hilarious if we get that :laugh_hard:
a5WzmXV_700b.jpg

Edited by Scarilian

I see lego people on Instagram going insane about something to do with Chadwick Boseman. I don't understand where that came from 

I'd like a Wakanda D2C. But I'd also like an endgame final battle D2C just as much 

So let's see here:

Korg headpiece (confirmed not to be from CMF, Advent Calendar, or Thor 4 sets)

Black Panther tease from LEGO_Fulcrum

Avengers Endgame logo used in preliminary placeholder boxart (might not mean anything)

I sure hope this is pointing towards Endgame being revisited this year.