Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Isn't out publicly yet. Some says it's legit some says it's doubtful. I think it's real. 

Wait, how can it be circling around if it isn't publicly out yet?

38 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

There's a picture of Wanda CMF circling around. Torso and legs are precious but the head (reuse) and hairpiece tiara combo is something. Mixed feeling about it.

Is it the same head as the Endgame Final Battle set? Didn't think they reused heads in cmf series but this is the Marvel theme, so even with all the extra printing corners need to be cut somewhere I guess.

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

Wait, how can it be circling around if it isn't publicly out yet?

Inner circles perhaps. It was just shown to me by one of my colleagues in the community, not my source or what. So I assume it has been shared to multiple people already.

Just now, Wonkyeye1 said:

Is it the same head as the Endgame Final Battle set? Didn't think they reused heads in cmf series but this is the Marvel theme, so even with all the extra printing corners need to be cut somewhere I guess.

Indeed. It happened on DC CMF before for Aquaman in their case. Arms are dual molded but unprinted but the torso and legs are dope. The hairpiece/tiara is what I'm worried about. Personally it looks fine. Imagine her hair with an extra molding of tiara in front and just dark red color no detailed printing or what so ever. How'd you feel?

It even have a rusty blonde border around it so kinda off.

Probably one of my favorite (Marvel) figures of all time. So glad they finally did my favorite character justice :wub:

It leaked on #legoleak 

The face is still off (but you can change that)
and I like the hair but the crown looks odd.. like a lit' bit off, I just prob just need to get use to it

So did I over react with my thoughts? I think she's dope just the tiara detailing could have been better.

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s out now 

You think it's real?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

So did I over react with my thoughts? I think she's dope just the tiara detailing could have been better.

The hair/tiara could've been better with dualmolding but still looks great as is. The rest of the figure is bloody fantastic.

Wanda looks great, the only thing I'm not a fan of is the print on her hair piece leaving so much of the hair colour around the tiara. 

Hope SamCap leaks soon.

I need to say it,
They did get the hair colour right, so what happened with EFB xD

Just now, TobyAis said:

Sadly budget happened :hmpf_bad:

I think if the tiara was a bit higher than the hair (the more comicy look) and thus dual molded or made of rubber, the figure would have been absolute 1000% perfection. But it still looks spectacular and I’m very excited to pick it up and see all the rest. The detailing is amazing.

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I need to say it,

EFB?

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah and if my memory serves me right, it's Sept release?

If it is September release, then they only just started manufacturing at the beginning of June.

I... don't like it.

Hairpiece is kinda terrible, especially the tiara, it's horrible. The hair itself doesn't look like the one she had in WV. I still hate that head, although it works MUCH better with fitting hair colour. 

Torso and legs are great, but they look SO incomplete without a skirt cloth. She'll have the cape, but I don't think it'll make it any better.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I... don't like it.

Hairpiece is kinda terrible, especially the tiara, it's horrible. The hair itself doesn't look like the one she had in WV. I still hate that head, although it works MUCH better with fitting hair colour. 

Torso and legs are great, but they look SO incomplete without a skirt cloth. She'll have the cape, but I don't think it'll make it any better.

Yeah the tiara looks really off to me, which is what makes me think it is a fake minifigure.

1 minute ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Yeah the tiara looks really off to me, which is what makes me think it is a fake minifigure.

It's not fake, reliable leakers would know if it was.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's not fake, reliable leakers would know if it was.

In that case, the hair piece is unfortunate.

I think the SW figure is wonderful. I mean dual molded hair would have been nice, but I've seen the fakes with that look and it's oversized for the most part, so I'm happy with this. Her outfit is spot on and her hair is the right color. A waist cape would have been nice, but a full cape works well enough for me. All in all 9/10 IMO.

Edited by Childe_Roland

14 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Endgame Final Battle

Ahh makes sense. Just Lego being Lego in the case of that set.

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I... don't like it.

Honestly, the tiara is a bit off looking but the hair is excatly what it should be!
And I don't care about the skirt since she'll have a cape, it'll be barely noticable and if it really bothers you that much, just give her CW Wanda's skirt

I just realise the HotToys looks excatly like the minifig, the cape, the exact same hair so I think they may have gotten the same reffigurine-wandavision-the-scarlet-witch-28cm-1001-figurines-11.jpeg

If they printed some detailing lines in the tiara I say it would have been perfect fig for an official quality figure. Custom tends to capture the likeness of the character but your paying 100 bucks above this is what just 5 bucks so it's a win.