Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The cmf sounds incredible! The only thing I have a problem with is that Scarlet Witch gets a cape instead of a skirt piece. I'm especially excited by Loki coming with Throg and Lady Loki with a baby crocodile. I always love new animal molds!

Edited by ToaDraco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not super excited about the CMF so far, hopefully that will change when we see some pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good so far, if anything maybe a bit too detailed. I really don't see how White Vision would need duel molded legs, maybe it will make more sense when we see pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Sounds good so far, if anything maybe a bit too detailed. I really don't see how White Vision would need duel molded legs, maybe it will make more sense when we see pictures.

In an IG comment, Promobricks said he’s mainly light grey with white details and then white boots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

In an IG comment, Promobricks said he’s mainly light grey with white details and then white boots.

Ew I do not like the way that sounds. Should be the other way around if anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

Ew I do not like the way that sounds. Should be the other way around if anything. 

It does sound like a weird choice but looking at White Vision, his suit is a bit darker than his face/boots/hands so I'm okay with his suit being light gray and the rest white

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds great so far but I'm a bit scared they're gonna screw up Wanda again :hmpf_bad:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do you mean if this a technique Lego has used before? Yeah, they use them. Especially in CMFs.

In Marvel? Not really, no. The only minifig I can remember is Silver Centurion Iron Man.

Wong and Bucky. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if capes come in the little boxes in CMF bags as they do in sets? Hoping they do to help with trying to feel which figure in each bag!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, Marvel Cmf sounds incredibly cool!  Tva Loki sounds boring though, either improved Avengers 1 or President Loki figure would have been way better. Wanda not getting skirt piece is strange too, was hoping to use spare skirt piece for Endgame SW costume. Other than that, Chadwick Boseman face for Star Panther sounds amazing to improve older BP figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Caps Beard said:

Does anyone know if capes come in the little boxes in CMF bags as they do in sets? Hoping they do to help with trying to feel which figure in each bag!

Never have before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Caps Beard said:

Does anyone know if capes come in the little boxes in CMF bags as they do in sets? Hoping they do to help with trying to feel which figure in each bag!

I don't think they do, at least in the DC CMF they didn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

I'm especially excited by Loki coming with Throg and Lady Loki with a baby crocodile. I always love new animal molds!

Loki vs Lady Loki is a secondary thing now. The main event of the show is Throg vs Baby Crocodile!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds pretty cool overall. But with Loki not being the President variant, I think I'm back to Captain Falcon and Scarlet Witch being the only ones I'm after. 

Keen to see the other ones though, if only because their parts could be used to improve prior figures (Captain America, mainly :grin:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c1efd7db5e0a47fbb63149d59a510280.jpg

  • Are we certain that this is not Wanda's Halloween Outfit? The inclusion of her having a cape makes it much more likely to be her Halloween Outfit. With Doctor Strange 2 bringing her back, perhaps this is her Halloween Outfit and her new outfit will be in the Doctor Strange 2 sets.
  • Not sure why White Vision has dual-molded legs, not sure he needed them
  • Monica sounds rather bland, probably skip
  • Sam Wilson's Cap sounds great, only aspect that might be odd is the wings
  • Bucky sounds rather bland, probably skip
  • Loki sounds rather bland, need to see Throg who will determine if he's worth getting
  • Lady Loki, need to see how she looks, crocodile might be fun
  • Captain Britain's is probably going to wind up being my Captain America parts pack. Finally getting good arm and leg printing for Captain America
  • Zombie Cap would be the same as Captain Britain in terms of parts, but chances are he'll have zombified elements on the legs and arms. Need to see how he looks
  • T'Challa Starlord sounds rather bland, if the face is really good might get it for T'Challa but expect a better T'Challa will find its way into a Legacy Set around the release of Black Panther 2.
  • Steve Rodgers Spider-man I need to see how it looks, the lack of a Shield is something... hope he does not have one in the show otherwise that'll be a missed addition
  • Gamora having a double sword is neat, hopefully molded. Her leg and foot printing might be useful depending how it looks
4 hours ago, mgetz said:

So are we just waiting to see the minifigure series, the three spiderman sets, and the hydra stomper and new asgard and that rounds out the year?

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

CMF series, FFH 4+ set, 2 NWH sets, New Asgard and Hydra Stomper.

Yeah, that's it.

That we are aware of. They could still surprise us with a minifigure pack, polybags, maybe even a set they release right at the very end of the year. Remember that the 'New Asgard' set we only became aware of due to the Korg leak and we were originally only aware of a single 'What If' set. Still a tiny bit of room for surprises, but I do feel that we've got everythingr revealed personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Scarilian said:
  • Are we certain that this is not Wanda's Halloween Outfit? The inclusion of her having a cape makes it much more likely to be her Halloween Outfit. With Doctor Strange 2 bringing her back, perhaps this is her Halloween Outfit and her new outfit will be in the Doctor Strange 2 sets

I asked and promobricks confirmed it is not the Halloween outfit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I asked and promobricks confirmed it is not the Halloween outfit 

Huh... strange.. Did they miss any info? Cannot image why she'd have a cape but no skirt - let alone the lack of leg detailing when her torso and legs are the most detailed parts. Hopefully we see these figures with Lego Con.

Her torso design moves onto the legs and even if they were not going to include a skirt, it should have had printing on the legs to imply the skirt. Maybe Doctor Strange 2 sets will fix this.

EvuroO4XMAgxOIz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

That we are aware of. They could still surprise us with a minifigure pack, polybags, maybe even a set they release right at the very end of the year. Remember that the 'New Asgard' set we only became aware of due to the Korg leak and we were originally only aware of a single 'What If' set. Still a tiny bit of room for surprises, but I do feel that we've got everythingr revealed personally.

Well that's obvious. We wouldn't talk about something we don't know of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Steve Rodgers Spider-man I need to see how it looks, the lack of a Shield is something... hope he does not have one in the show otherwise that'll be a missed addition

He doesnt have a shield because he's not Captain America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve Rogers Spider-man sounds like the most interesting figure, and mostly because I cannot comprehend how it looks... why in the world is he using a two-piece cape? And he apparently doesn't have mid-legs, so he got the vita rays still?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, doclord said:

Steve Rogers Spider-man sounds like the most interesting figure, and mostly because I cannot comprehend how it looks... why in the world is he using a two-piece cape? And he apparently doesn't have mid-legs, so he got the vita rays still?

Probably got bitten by a radioactive spider.. if 15yo Spider-Man doesn't get midlegs, Steve won't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole list is interesting and even if not all the figs are desirable I'm sure they'll have good parts for customs, but what caught my eye is that Bucky comes with a shield...

They wouldn't do the bloody shield, right? The only other thing I can think of is Walker's DIY shield, and as nice as it would be to get it, I'd see it as a dick move since we're not getting a Cap Walker fig here, and whenever they'll make him it'll be in his USAgent outfit. Alternatively it could be the shield piece in brown/dark tan to imitate the bag Old Man Rogers had the new shield in Endgame, but that would also be a weird choice.

Monica also wouldn't need dual moulded arms if they did her finale outfit and not the spacesuit, at most just printing at the top to match the top blue section.

And if this is where we get captain carter...what's gonna be the difference between CMF and her version in the Hydra Stomper set, unless they decide to be bold and only have Steve & hydra in the set, forcing people to get the CMF to get Carter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Wanda's description mentions legprinting and a cape but no skirt I wonder if LEGO's figure is based off the same concept art Hot Toys got: 

Marvel: WandaVision - The Scarlet Witch 1:6 Scale Figure - Hot Toys -  Twilight-Zone.nl

23 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

And if this is where we get captain carter...what's gonna be the difference between CMF and her version in the Hydra Stomper set, unless they decide to be bold and only have Steve & hydra in the set, forcing people to get the CMF to get Carter.

I really hope the set will have an agent variant of Peggy but with the Steamboat Willie set being a thing I wouldn't be surprised if the set just has a downgraded version of the CMF fig :def_shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could still do the correct version, many of the description said that there will be side prints for legs. Maybe instead of giving her another cloth piece for her skirt it is printed and the actual cloth piece will be just her cape.

Custom minifigure who did Wanda's finale look did that too. Just her cape and printed skirts in the side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now