Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I have to say that I'm really grab I haven't got any of the comic book Spider-Man sets since 2016. While there are quite a few repeat characters, they're either totally new or at least new versions for me. It is kinda weird in that this roster gives me very little incentive to pick up some of those smaller sets since all the characters are included here.

After seeing Brickset's review for Infinity Gauntlet, I have to say, I didn't expect to live it that much. It looks awesome!

The articulation is great, building techniques are great, and gold blends with dark tan MUCH more smoothly than it looked on the box art.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

I know that there's has been talks about it, but just to notify. Promobricks posted Spiderbuggy on their Instagram story. 

Actually, who do you guys think drives it?

18 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

I have to say that I'm really grab I haven't got any of the comic book Spider-Man sets since 2016. While there are quite a few repeat characters, they're either totally new or at least new versions for me. It is kinda weird in that this roster gives me very little incentive to pick up some of those smaller sets since all the characters are included here.

Same. The only one I have is the first Ghost Rider one, which I purely got because it had the little street corner, and because Nicolas Cage is quite the meme.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know that there's has been talks about it, but just to notify. Promobricks posted Spiderbuggy on their Instagram story. 

Actually, who do you guys think drives it?

Would be very surprised if it werent Spider-Ham.

Since we already know he's in the set, and I wouldnt really call him "very popular" in the context of a D2C, who do you guys think its the other repeated hero? Or do you reckon it will be Ham?

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Since we already know he's in the set, and I wouldnt really call him "very popular" in the context of a D2C, who do you guys think its the other repeated hero? Or do you reckon it will be Ham?

16 hours ago, Toast said:

Have Deadpool or Stan Lee been debunked yet for the remaining minifigs in the Daily Bugle yet?

Deadpool could be one of the "popular" repeat super heroes and if any set were to have Stan Lee it should be this one.

Has Spider-Ham been confirmed now?

I quite like Toasts' Deadpool shout for "popular" repeat (as its repeat character not print right?). I dont think it'll be him but its likely the best option for him to appear since the R rated films.

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Agree on Spider-Ham. Chances are the returning heroes will either be from this year or last year. I really doubt we'll get the Roberto Reyes Ghost Rider (though that would be cool) so those last two are almost certainly going to be Spider People. My guess is we're Spider-Ham and either Miles or Spider-Noir,

Just now, upliftingbricks said:

Has Spider-Ham been confirmed now?

I quite like Toasts' Deadpool shout for "popular" repeat (as its repeat character not print right?). I dont think it'll be him but its likely the best option for him to appear since the R rated films.

I mean. I'd very much rather  getting Deadpool over Spider-Ham, but I feel like if he were on the set, he'd be on the front of the box.

10 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I'd be fine if it were Ham. I only have pork grind, would like to get the regular version without buying the set he comes in, as I have no interest other than the figure. Miles seems like a choices as well. Could also get a scarlet spider or an iron spider. Tbh though, none of those interest me greatly. I'd be much more interested in a non-spider hero, just someone associated. Iron fist or Luke cage are probably a stretch, but either of those would be a higher preference, and both have come in spider sets before. Ghost rider I could also see, with some of the darker heros. Really I feel it could be anyone pretty readily. Whatever it is, I really am just happy to have a full roster!

Edited by Childe_Roland
Edit

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Wouldn't count on any new figures for the 2 unnamed heroes.

Okay so Spider-Man and Miles, right?

Spider-Ham is the only character on the list of leaked characters that first mentioned Firestar that isn't in the leaked image. I'd be really surprised if we didn't get him.

I mean. I'd very much rather  getting Deadpool over Spider-Ham, but I feel like if he were on the set, he'd be on the front of the box.

I don't think what we've seen is the front of the box. There are no logos or angles. I think the picture floating around is a display, which means thst the figures we see are at the desecration of whoever set it up. We don't know until we see high Def pics.

1 minute ago, Childe_Roland said:

I don't think what we've seen is the front of the box. There are no logos or angles. I think the picture floating around is a display, which means thst the figures we see are at the desecration of whoever set it up. We don't know until we see high Def pics.

Ooooh, yeah, checks out.

Still, I wouldnt hope for anything crazy

Ooooh, yeah, checks out.

Still, I wouldnt hope for anything crazy

Nah, not really expecting anything, thst way there shouldn't be any disappointment. Honestly tho, I've got Deadpool and the og ghost rider, so I'll be adding those to my display once I get this set as it is. I'd be happy just to get someone a bit obscure, if not all thst exciting. Just to get something new in lieu of repeats.

Also hob-goblin for adding to my villainous ranks.

Edited by Childe_Roland
Edit

I still cant believe we're not getting Eddie Brock, like this was the perfect moment.

25 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I still cant believe we're not getting Eddie Brock, like this was the perfect moment.

Me tooooo

35 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Wouldn't count on any new figures for the 2 unnamed heroes.

Well, thanks...

I'm assuming that Miles would be the Mech version if he's included.  If so, I would be glad I didn't buy that set yet.  Same with Spider-Ham and the Venomosaurus set.  I still predict a civilian Miles will also be included.  In that scenario, I hope the remaining unknown civilians are all Bugle workers.  We'll need as many as possible to populate the build's interior.

14 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Could we be getting scarlet spider? Especially as he’s on the screen on the Bugle? 

If he's not included in this set, I wonder if he'll be in the next wave of regular sets or perhaps a second Spider-Man D2C.  I also hope that Curt Connors and Miles Warren being on the screen leads to Lizard and Jackal figures showing up later.  It would be a shame if this was the most representation those characters got from LEGO.

5 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

A few people are wondering about the UK prices so here they are:

• 76189 Captain America And Hydra Face-Off £8.99 (49 pieces)
  • 76186 Black Panther Dragon Flyer £17.99 (202 pieces)
  • 76190 Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem £34.99 (479 pieces)
  • 76191 Infinity Gauntlet £59.99 (590 pieces)
  • 76192 Avengers: Endgame Final Battle £79.99 (527 pieces)
  • 76193 The Guardians' Ship £134.99 (1901 pieces)

I feel that most the prices are reasonable, but the Final Battle is overpriced (even with Thanos). I'll probably wait for discounts.

Just now, NoOneOfImportance said:

Could we be getting scarlet spider? Especially as he’s on the screen on the Bugle? 

Probably just an easter egg, and I'd expect if we wind up getting 'Into the Spider-Verse' next year as planned then we'll probably get some more Spider-man variants then.

5 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

If he's not included in this set, I wonder if he'll be in the next wave of regular sets or perhaps a second Spider-Man D2C.  I also hope that Curt Connors and Miles Warren being on the screen leads to Lizard and Jackal figures showing up later.  It would be a shame if this was the most representation those characters got from LEGO.

Took us 3 years for the Daredevil Easter egg to pay off, so I really hope Curt Connors leads to something

I just saw someone on Instagram hint that Ben Urich (Daily Bugle reporter who becomes Hobgoblin) will be in the set. Did I miss that being confirmed or is that just a rumor?

3 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I just saw someone on Instagram hint that Ben Urich (Daily Bugle reporter who becomes Hobgoblin)

Did the post say that? The one that becomes a Goblin, is actually Phil Urich, an anti-hero Goblin, and then the new HobGoblin...