Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Ok, I'm 100% positive I need the Final Battle Set, but that being said, should I pick up the avengers compound set before it retires? Will the two compounds go together? Should I?

No.

I wouldn't waste my money on that set, and I don't think anyone should. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, doclord said:

Rumblings on instagram of another big surprise coming for "minifig collectors".

Sounds intriguing. Have they given any hints towards what this is about instead? :classic:

12 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Wakandan Speed Champions set when?

That was also the first thing I thought of after spotting that windscreen piece :snicker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds intriguing. Have they given any hints towards what this is about instead? :classic:

I would assume the Daily Bugle considering it's impressive selection of minifigures thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Ok, I'm 100% positive I need the Final Battle Set, but that being said, should I pick up the avengers compound set before it retires? Will the two compounds go together? Should I?

I’m just going to Bricklink the Thanos in that set for the printed arms but not going to bother buying the set. It’s inaccurate and now that this new final battle set is coming out there really are no exclusives except for the Thanos.

I’m thinking I need to get one of those red gauntlets from the Hulk Helicopter Rescue set, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I would assume the Daily Bugle considering it's impressive selection of minifigures thus far.

@doclord said it’s not related to Marvel :wink: I’m just curious which theme this refers to, so it can be discussed in the proper thread :purrr: I have an idea what it could be, but I’m not getting my hopes up just yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Captain Marvel figure leaked

I'm gonna be needing that Photographer legs. Dang lego always doing us dirty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

@doclord said it’s not related to Marvel :wink: I’m just curious which theme this refers to, so it can be discussed in the proper thread :purrr: I have an idea what it could be, but I’m not getting my hopes up just yet

I didn't see anything on insta that referred to Minifigs? Is this in someone's story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

That hairpiece doesn’t exist yet in medium nougat, so it’s definitely genuine :thumbup:

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for this hairpiece FOREVER!

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Captain Marvel figure leaked

I'm gonna be needing that Photographer legs. Dang lego always doing us dirty.

It's really good apart from that tho.. also, I know blue arms should be more accurate but do you reckon she'd look better with red arms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

I didn't see anything on insta that referred to Minifigs? Is this in someone's story?

I’ve looked through the leakers’ stories and it was @Brick Clicker who had reported on it, with tandnbricks being the source :classic:

12 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Captain Marvel looks pretty good! She’s from the Sanctuary II set right?

She is :classic: Hopefully it won’t take long for the Thanos minifig to leak too then 

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the hairpiece and torso print... but that's just it.

That's a pretty mediocre minfigure. The original suit just has so much detailing, and so much more... red. This is just too dark blue...

But I guess that could mean that Sanctuary II is a June set after all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I’ve looked through the leakers’ stories and it was @Brick Clicker who had reported on it, with tandnbricks being the source :classic:

Thanks! I only follow FalconFan1414, so I miss stuff in stories a lot. Sounds interesting? Not totally sure what to make of it, a surprise CMF? A bricktober pack? Maybe pictures of the Marvel CMF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I love the hairpiece and torso print... but that's just it.

That's a pretty mediocre minfigure. The original suit just has so much detailing, and so much more... red. This is just too dark blue...

But I guess that could mean that Sanctuary II is a June set after all?

Yeah, that's why I'm wondering if it'd look better with red arms
We def need those legs tho
lego-minifigures-16-71013-la-photographe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yeah, that's why I'm wondering if it'd look better with red arms
We def need those legs tho
 

Good find, those will work quite perfectly!

She needs a lot more printing tho.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But I guess that could mean that Sanctuary II is a June set after all?

Not necessarily, minifigs to be released in August sets have started to leak too (Greef Karga & the Mortar Trooper) :wink:

5 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Thanks! I only follow FalconFan1414, so I miss stuff in stories a lot. Sounds interesting? Not totally sure what to make of it, a surprise CMF? A bricktober pack? Maybe pictures of the Marvel CMF?

“Minifig fans are in for a treat soon” & “And the Daily Bugle isn’t the only thing” are the exact quotes :classic: It’s too early for the CMF series to leak and Bricktober hasn’t been a thing anymore ever since TRU got murdered, so it has to be something else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for this hairpiece FOREVER!

It's really good apart from that tho.. also, I know blue arms should be more accurate but do you reckon she'd look better with red arms?

She needs gold and blue 

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Not necessarily, minifigs to be released in August sets have started to leak too (Greef Karga & the Mortar Trooper) :wink:

“Minifig fans are in for a treat soon” & “And the Daily Bugle isn’t the only thing” are the exact quotes :classic: It’s too early for the CMF series to leak and Bricktober hasn’t been a thing anymore ever since TRU got murdered, so it has to be something else

When I read that I just think of minifigure pack. Simillar with comic falcon and widow / pork grind and iron venom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Not necessarily, minifigs to be released in August sets have started to leak too (Greef Karga & the Mortar Trooper) :wink:

I know, it just feels like too much of a coincidence that she leaked the day most The Infinity Saga sets leaked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Infinity Saga that will have Ronin and War Machine? With 2 more Chitauri?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

She needs gold and blue 

Meh.. she barely has any gold on her arms, only 3-4 stripes, but she has a lot of dark blue and good amount of red too

Edited by TobyAis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

“Minifig fans are in for a treat soon” & “And the Daily Bugle isn’t the only thing” are the exact quotes :classic: It’s too early for the CMF series to leak and Bricktober hasn’t been a thing anymore ever since TRU got murdered, so it has to be something else 

It apparently has nothing to do with Marvel according to @Brick Clicker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay atleast we know. 

Something they've never done before. Not licensed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.