Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Okay, so that's what I think:

The IronMonger looks actually pretty fun? Like sure, it doesnt make sense, but I totally dig it.

I... Dont particullary care about the EFB? Like I guess its nice to get all of those characters in the same set, but idk, doesnt speak to me.

Also, I'm sorry but the boxart is so edgy, I dont like it at all.

Just nitpicking here. I wish there was a sticker for the final battle where the big avenges logo wasnt "destroyed" in order to revese it if we wish to make a pre-invasion conpound

Ahahahaha what a joke :laugh_hard:

How can you screw up a reveal so bad, I don't know.

Anyways we've got everything but Benatar, New Asgard and Sanctuary II. 

Box art shows Gamora and a Captain Marvel with the Sleepy Boy hairpiece. These could easily be based on their past designs but maybe it hints at the hair choice for the CM coming in the Sanctuary II

I love the new Thanos, they've finally done him justice! :cry_happy:

Just a shame they weren't able to include his gauntlet - ALSO looks like there are studs on the back of his torso??

Uh oh. Look close at Thanos... he has studs on his back. Hope ya'll don't mind that too much...

However, that definitely means that this will be reused in the future! But, who could use the studs? Bane, maybe?

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

he does, he just has big meaty claws 

Oh okay, I need to rewatch the movie and spot them out, thanks.

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

Uh oh. Look close at Thanos... he has studs on his back. Hope ya'll don't mind that too much...

However, that definitely means that this will be reused in the future! But, who could use the studs? Bane, maybe?

…that’s….odd. Have to wait and get a good look at it before I judge it.

4 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

You can see the nano gauntlet inside the compound

Nice spot, appears to be an unprinted red minifigure scale gauntlet piece.

2 minutes ago, EX0 said:

I could be wrong, but in Iron Man, Iron monger doesn’t have repulsors on his hands right? Isn’t that inaccurate?

He has them, but I don't think he uses them, except for maybe when he takes off flying (?). You see the circular repulsors on his hands when the suit is displayed

iron-monger-jeff-bridges-in-jon-favreau-

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

Honestly, that should be helpful - means we can give Bif Fig's attachments. Almost certainly for a character like Bane where he's got something on the back.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ahahahaha what a joke :laugh_hard:

How can you screw up a reveal so bad, I don't know.

Anyways we've got everything but Benatar, New Asgard and Sanctuary II. 

And the 4+ FFH set right?

2 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Venom seems like the obvious choice

Also, I love the new chitauri fig! It looks so cool!

The new big fig thanos doesnt really do it for me, but I'm glad you guys like it

Just now, PGBQW said:

Also, I love the new chitauri fig! It looks so cool!

They do look good but I'm not sure how happy I am that they're new. Reuses of the 2019 figure would've been decent enough and maybe that budget could've then gone to skirts for Wanda and Shuri instead.

1 minute ago, EX0 said:

And the 4+ FFH set right?

That's for October 1st, along with 2 NWH sets (and all Eternals sets which we've seen).

Also What If...? set in August, CMF and AC in September. 

Just now, upliftingbricks said:

Nano gauntlet appears unprinted

They've never printed on that piece so that was to be expected. A great inclusion nonetheless!

Honestly this new Bigfig mould is a BRILLIANT choice. Think of all the characters which could fit this mould.
Thanos, Venom, Thing, Bane, The LIst just keeps going!!

Also, some of those flat Minions hairpieces will fit on Thanos and that's going to look hilarious!

1 minute ago, upliftingbricks said:

What? Where is it?

2 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Nothing 5 bots of paint wont solve it

I compare my Mark 85 with this clearer shot of EFB set. It appears that Mark 85 uses the same print design but with recolored accents. You can see that the previous silver printing are now gold. 

I don't know if it's just the quality of the picture but it seems like it.

2 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Looks to be stickers on the containment chamber bit. Maybe that'll show the stones.

Such a weid choice to have the Quantum Realm portal be a flat printed piece right at the back of the van? Seems like there's so much wasted space in that build that they could have pushed it further in.

Really love the infinity gauntlet, the bottom does look a little wide tho

The BP ship looks much better than I was expecting and much more substantial than I was expecting for a $20 set

Not much to say about the 4+ one, looks decent

The iron monger is kind of weird. It should have been a little shorter or fatter, like someone else said its too skinny

The compound is great! The figs are good, thanos looks a little worse than I was expecting but still decent, also ant man looks to be new which is exciting to me. The compound looks pretty decent (I really hope the Nano gauntlet is printed) but the van is kind of disappointing. Not really sure what I expected but its very small and the quantum tunnel is just a sticker (thinking about it idk what else it could've been lol)

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Lower right section of the Compound.

Cant really see it, but I'm glad its coming

No one has mentioned yet but it looks like the big figure mold have studs at the back. Definitely for repurposing purpose. :wink:

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

No one has mentioned yet but it looks like the big figure mold have studs at the back. Definitely for repurposing purpose. :wink:

It's been mentioned a few times already, just got covered under the incoming stream of comments :wink: