Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

The Friends Apartments set was just revealed. It's releasing June 1, with a VIP release May 19. I doubt they'll want the Daily Bugle releasing on the same day as another big D2C, so I think the Bugle likely won't release until later in June.

Not sure if it's a normal or VIP release but it's definitely May 26th.

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Not sure if it's a normal or VIP release but it's definitely May 26th.

Ah, okay. I suppose there is precedent, such as the NES and Grand Piano both releasing on the same day last year.

4 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

Does the Friends reveal mean we’re not getting a Marvel reveal?

5 % then I guess.

Not really as the embargo on the setpictures should be lifting today. Only problem is that we don't know at what time that is and how quickly retailers will act on it.

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Benatar - it really is a Chitauri and not Drax as speculated. The ship itself contains a cockpit, armory, computer and a ''place where heroes can grab a coffee and donuts". It comes with a rotating base and has the following measurements: 25cm high, 36cm long, 59 cm wide (to compare the 2019 set was 9cm high, 22cm long and 46cm wide).

Chitauri aside, that sounds awesome. I liked the old one, but considering they seem to live on the ship it's good that we're getting a more expansive interior. 

Can't wait to see it! 

Hahah never had such a bittersweet moment as looking at the great friends set thinking “but its not the marvel pics!!!”

lol i guess we wait.

We’ve waited 3 years for bald Thanos and 2 years for accurate Endgame sets, I guess we can wait a couple of hours/days for the Infinity Saga HD set pictures???

I like how we all have been begging lego for a bald thanos for years now and now that we finally have one a lot of people are begging for the inclusion of his helmet ☠ I'm not complaining I just think it is funny 

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

We’ve waited 3 years for bald Thanos and 2 years for accurate Endgame sets, I guess we can wait a couple of hours/days for the Infinity Saga HD set pictures???

Yesterday's pics were the fuel I needed to not ends up insane

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

I like how we all have been begging lego for a bald thanos for years now and now that we finally have one a lot of people are begging for the inclusion of his helmet ☠ I'm not complaining I just think it is funny 

Yeah, honestly, I’m not too annoyed because he takes the helmet off like 5 minutes into the battle. For most of the scenes we would want to recreate, this is more accurate anyways. 

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Lol exactly. I hope this Thanos stays exclusive to the set (they can release other variants later). 

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

Yeah, honestly, I’m not too annoyed because he takes the helmet off like 5 minutes into the battle. For most of the scenes we would want to recreate, this is more accurate anyways. 

He already lost his helmet when heroes like Black Panther and Scarlet Witch showed up so this is accurate for the scene they are trying to recreate.

Edited by hvader

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I think it's confusing but fans just really want an accurate Thanos, bald with studs and removable helmet. That's really it. Because the real problem here is that comic book Thanos does not work for MCU Thanos

1 minute ago, NetherCreeper said:

I'm starting to think, they made Infinity War Thanos in an Endgame set, which I'm not complaining about, we really needed it

We’ve been waiting so long for these sets, I can’t wait to see HD pics. Really bummed about the August US release though. I’m getting really sick of Lego doing that

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

He already lost his helmet when heroes like Black Panther and Scarlet Witch showed up so this is accurate for the scene they are trying to recreate.

He throwed it when 1v1 with Cap begins

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

He throwed it when 1v1 with Cap begins

The ultimate no-scope battle

6 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yesterday's pics were the fuel I needed to not ends up insane

For me it made the wait so much worse, really wish they hadn't leaked through such horrible photos.

4 minutes ago, hvader said:

Lol exactly. I hope this Thanos stays exclusive to the set (they can release other variants later). 

I second this. Hope they remake the IW version with this new set of molds.

I did a quick drawing of the Final Battle set just so I could see it more clearly for myself, so I'll share it here too. It's a drawing of the set so I don't believe it violates any guidelines but feel free to remove this post or I will edit it if it does in any way: https://imgur.com/a/MWRzaMU

Love the set

Edited by MasterofElements

This drawing brings up something I noticed. What on earth are Iron Man’s accessories? It’s not a power blast pack, because there’s only 1 for Wanda, but it’s too big to be a power burst, and he’s got something large and dark red in his hand. I’m curious as to what it all is when we see it.

2 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

This drawing brings up something I noticed. What on earth are Iron Man’s accessories? It’s not a power blast pack, because there’s only 1 for Wanda, but it’s too big to be a power burst, and he’s got something large and dark red in his hand. I’m curious as to what it all is when we see it.

I'm going to guess the dark red in his hand is a minifig-scale nano gauntlet.

Yeah, with the description that would make sense, but it doesn't look like a gauntlet, it looks more like a shield to me. I also wonder what the thing shooting out of his other hand is. Is it just a special effect on the box, or is it a physical piece?

Edited by NetherCreeper

So did the dude who took these photos build the sets yet? :laugh: Bc we could use another wave of potato quality pics right about now.

We've never seen built sets from this source and I suspect whatever safety tests they do has nothing to do with building it. It's such a weird source of leaks, whatever this testing facility is.

2 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

So did the dude who took these photos build the sets yet? :laugh: Bc we could use another wave of potato quality pics right about now.

It's not a person who actually had the set for building purposes, it's a korean website to green lit upcoming items. Controlling every product to prove it is clear to put on the market. 

7 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Yeah, with the description that would make sense, but it doesn't look like a gauntlet, it looks more like a shield to me. I also wonder what the thing shooting out of his other hand is. Is it just a special effect on the box, or is it a physical piece?

Probably his transparent shield whem protecting him and hawkeye from Banner snap? It could also be the dual blade weapon like the marvel legends that just has been revealed inclusion.