Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

there seems to be a smaller build next to the van, looks like a turret but I could be wrong 

I also just realized that there is a broken portion of the compound to the far right, that is a nice attention to detail there

The packaging for this wave makes me curious about what the packaging for the 'What-If' set wll look like as that isn't part of the Infinity Saga at all

Found the korean website, unfortunately no clearer pictures to zoom in. That's it. We'll probably get them later or tmrw. I'm excited to see that Final Battle set and it's full glory.

Heyyyy um according to numerous sources. The marvel sets are releasing in august for the USA

Source: brick_clicker

😬😬

Edited by Scarletwitch

1 minute ago, Scarletwitch said:

Heyyyy um according to numerous sources. The marvel sets are releasing in august for the USA 😬😬

35lqnh5xrfb51.png

2 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

So I suppose the Benatar and Sanctuary II pictures are not expected to arrive tomorrow with the pictures of these four sets, right?

Why? We still have 4 more sets that are a part of thus wave - Benatar, New Asgard, Sanctuary II and Infinity Gauntlet.

2 minutes ago, Scarletwitch said:

Heyyyy um according to numerous sources. The marvel sets are releasing in august for the USA

😬😬

are you joking? 😤

3 minutes ago, Scarletwitch said:

😬😬

Retailers will probably put them up some weeks earlier.

On the other hand - hopefully this means we get to see ALL sets, including new asgard and sanctuary, except the advent calender, which I think will show up in September.

With the rumoured reveal of the Friends D2C tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if LEGO holds the reveal of Marvel sets until Wednesday 12th.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why? We still have 4 more sets that are a part of thus wave - Benatar, New Asgard, Sanctuary II and Infinity Gauntlet.

I forgot the Gauntlet and the Asgard house, I hope they are all revealed together.

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

Sadly Marvel sets are August 1st but... Daily Bugle is coming May 26th!

That's a shame about the Infinity Saga sets, but I'm real happy to hear a solid release date for the Daily Bugle!

Genuinely forgot the Gauntlet set was happening.

If this is the quality we can expect from future MCU sets, future & past movies, I'm all for it.

I go to Europe!

Maybe Zavvi will be our friend this time, it was last year with the HP sets.

Just now, Brick Clicker said:

I think the August 1st release date may suggest why it's so late for us getting pictures (just my speculation)

Makes sense, they revealed all the June sets, now we are missing the August sets (Marvel, SW and JW, I think).

So is it August 1st just for US, or is it like international?

6 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Sadly Marvel sets are August 1st but... Daily Bugle is coming May 26th!

Finally a release date for the Bugle, and it's just a little bit over 2 weeks! We'll definitely see something soon.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So is it August 1st just for US, or is it like international?

Apparently only in the US

6 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I forgot the Gauntlet and the Asgard house, I hope they are all revealed together.

Yeah, I suppose if they do The Infinity Saga sets reveal, they'll reveal all of them.

5 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Apparently only in the US

That's some BS. They realize they're just stabbing themselves in the foot right? A split release serves no one but scalpers. 

Edited by hondohnaka