Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yeah of course, but it's a good middle ground, works for both sets I think

I mean it was pretty obvious with the hair mold they played safe. But this face guarantees it. Damn, I wish he has the sun glasses on. 

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

Watch Thanos also get a happy smile (I personally liked his facial expression from 76131)

He bald. Can't be 2 face print, should be evil grin or angry face. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Can't be 2 face print

Who said two faces? xD

23 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I'm seeing a pattern with Wanda alt face, being smily and happy.. also cartoony 

Nah, Thor is joking and smiling very often so it fits his character. It's Wanda's face print that's just terrible.

I need to put Old Luke's hair on his new head.. I need to see if it'd work for a regular Thor

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nah, Thor is joking and smiling very often so it fits his character. It's Wanda's face print that's just terrible.

Yes it is.. but I'm still seeing a pattern with goofy lookin' face

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If they did Thanos smiling I could see that working in a way

Tbf 2014 Thanos was cocky af

9 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I'm expecting this 

download (1).jpg

Lmao, it's perfect

17 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I'm expecting this 

download (1).jpg

I feel this'd be slightly terrifying on a Lego Figure, lol.

I feel like a smile fits Thanos himself, but seeing as he's included in the final battle set I'd go with a different expression, probably more angry and full of rage.

He really just wants to kill everyone there lol.

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It would be cool especially if it’s a replaceable head if they gave us multiple heads 

If it's switchable, they'll probably make other Thanos at some point

Thor Head leaked, two-sided. Feel it'd be more suited for Ragnarok OR Infinity War Thor though, as his normal face is slightly smirking and Endgame Thor was pretty much depressed and angry most the time. Hope we get a variant of this head with a slightly more angry looking normal face.

I like smiling Thanos (the I am inevitable smile). It shows his calm yet confident demeanor (especially fitting for his 2014 version) 

Also I was wondering how everyone feels about the previous Thanos bigfigs having blue eyes

In less than a week I will see if Spiderwoman got a good print. Most figures these wave did not get leg print besides 2 that leaked with dual molded legs. I’m really hoping that’s because Spiderwoman took up all the good leg detailing. She’s what has me the most anxious about the reveal of the Bugle lol.

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

In less than a week I will see if Spiderwoman got a good print. Most figures these wave did not get leg print besides 2 that leaked with dual molded legs. I’m really hoping that’s because Spiderwoman took up all the good leg detailing. She’s what has me the most anxious about the reveal of the Bugle lol.

Where did the less then a week come from

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Where did the less then a week come from

I thought it was confirmed that the reveals for Marvel were coming around the 10th or 11th of May.

3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I thought it was confirmed that the reveals for Marvel were coming around the 10th or 11th of May.

But that’s not for the bugle...that’s just for the regular infinity saga sets

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

But that’s not for the bugle...that’s just for the regular infinity saga sets

My mistake. If the Bugle releases in June I suppose that reveal has to come this month as well , no?

3 hours ago, cosmic said:

If the Bugle releases in June I suppose that reveal has to come this month as well , no?

Chances are it'd be two seperate reveals. They may happen fairly close together though, if we are sure the Bugle is definitely releasing at the start of June as opposed to late June, it should be revealed this month.